Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Nightfall Gloam

Nightfall Gloam

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Nightfall Gloam

I was wondering:

"What is it about Sci-Twi that makes you like her a bit more than her pony counterpart?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

At the time, I just felt like I related to her a lot more than regular Twilight Sparkle. That and I thought she was really cute with her glasses.

1 hour ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Do you :3 or C: ? These are smiley faces.

Unless I'm playing PonyTown, I don't really use those faces. Never really saw the point of using smileys and Emojis in text-based conversations

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Never really saw the point of using smileys and Emojis in text-based conversations

I sort of use them as substitutes for what my facial expression/tone of voice would be, since sometimes it can be hard to tell a person's emotion through text :P

But anyways, how is your Filipino coming along?

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

What type of movie genres you prefer: Action, Comedy, Horror, Mystery, Fantasy, Sci-Fi etc etc?

I mainly prefer action and sci-fi.

1 hour ago, IronM17 said:

What do you like mostly about Australia?

And what not? 

1. I love that Australia is a very beautiful country with lots that I still have yet to explore
  2. Not really sure right now...
  • Brohoof 2

1. What is your favorite type of bird?
  2. Do you like to cook?
  3. If you had to choose a new first name for yourself, what would it be?
  4. Have you been to Tasmania?
  5. Do you want to go to... Greece?
  6. What is your favorite computer game?
  7. Do you have any hidden talents? (singing, playing an instrument, etc)
  8. Do you like hats?
  9. Who do you think is the funniest person on the forums?
  10. Do you put shrimp prawns on the barbie? :nom: 
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:
  1. What is your favorite type of bird?
  2. Do you like to cook?
  3. If you had to choose a new first name for yourself, what would it be?
  4. Have you been to Tasmania?
  5. Do you want to go to... Greece?
  6. What is your favorite computer game?
  7. Do you have any hidden talents? (singing, playing an instrument, etc)
  8. Do you like hats?
  9. Who do you think is the funniest person on the forums?
  10. Do you put shrimp prawns on the barbie? :nom: 
  1. Galahs, they're so beautiful and cool, they might as well be my favourite Aussie animal! Here's a picture: image-20160920-11134-1q92pzt.jpg
  2. Yes, but I should do it more often, especially since I want to move out of my parents house eventually.
  3. I'm pretty happy with my current name. Though I do also like Michael, but that's what I'd name my son.
  4. Nope, but would like to go there.
  5. Greece seems like it could be a fun place, and one of my friends has Greek heritage.
  6. Hmmm... Hard for me to decide on one in particular... I like Stellaris quite a bit though.
  7. I think I can sing pretty well, not sure if I'd consider it a "hidden talent" though
  8. Of course! I wear my black cap almost everywhere, even inside. Over time, I seem to have also accumulated a hat collection as well it seems...
  9. Its not just one particular person I find funny, but rather a few so, in no particular order its You, @Wannabrony, @The_Gobo, @Trotteur Sauvage and @meme
  • Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, IronM17 said:

What is your favorite australian Animal?

Is there some animal who you find really scary?

1. Already mentioned it in my reply to @SparklingSwirls' comment, Galahs
  2. Spiders. I don't think I'm arachnophobic but I do find the bigger ones scary
10 hours ago, The_Gobo said:

Why on earth do you find me funny? XD
I'm not funny at all :3

Some of the faces you give your avatar and some of your comments.

I question why you don't think you're funny :333

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

So I have not been around much, but what's up with your RD avatar? I normally change avatars on other forums too, and I would like to know the reason behind your decision. Maybe there's not much of a reason. Lol sometimes I don't even have a reason for changing avatars.

Also, how are things going? Anything coming up next month for you that you are excited about or looking forward to?

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Soren Peregrinator said:

So I have not been around much, but what's up with your RD avatar? I normally change avatars on other forums too, and I would like to know the reason behind your decision. Maybe there's not much of a reason. Lol sometimes I don't even have a reason for changing avatars.

Also, how are things going? Anything coming up next month for you that you are excited about or looking forward to?

Rainbow Dash is currently my favourite pony, and I decided to switch to this avatar while I wait for StrawCherry to finish my request.

Things are going pretty good, and my older brother will be having his wedding soon! :)

Just now, goofyg65 said:

Hey nightfall gloam how strong are you and can you hit a baseball or softball.

Hey, goofy, I don't consider myself that strong at all, and I don't do a lot of sport. I could probably hit a softball, but not a baseball as I've never played it and its not really a thing here.