Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request I would like some OCs drawn

Props Valroa

Obscurum: She has a light purple coat, red mane, the colors look weird and somewhat putrid. Her eyes are red. Her cutie mark is a deep dark cave with 2 red eyes in the dark. 

Alturum: Indigo coat and eyes, dark blue mane. His cutie mark is a sort of large ocean wave with a night sky behind it. 

Ingen: Yellow eyes, orange coat, yellow mane and tail. Unicorn. Her cutie mark is a book with messy unreadable writing on the front of it.

If someone can draw these for me, I would very much appreciate it.

@Chrysalium I'd be willing to have a bash at drawing Ingen, although I'm not especially good at it. I need some kind of target to aim at to keep myself practicing - would you like it to be pencil or (more bold) ink colouring?

UPDATE 

It's all drawn, but I don't currently have a scanner, so it will be a little while before I can upload it. Apologies for the delay.

20171119_004144.jpg

Edited by Once In A Blue Moon
Update

16 minutes ago, Once In A Blue Moon said:

@Chrysalium I'd be willing to have a bash at drawing Ingen, although I'm not especially good at it. I need some kind of target to aim at to keep myself practicing - would you like it to be pencil or (more bold) ink colouring?

What ever you prefer, prefferably full body image

3 hours ago, Chrysalium said:

Obscurum: She has a light purple coat, red mane, the colors look weird and somewhat putrid. Her eyes are red. Her cutie mark is a deep dark cave with 2 red eyes in the dark. 

Alturum: Indigo coat and eyes, dark blue mane. His cutie mark is a sort of large ocean wave with a night sky behind it. 

Ingen: Yellow eyes, orange coat, yellow mane and tail. Unicorn. Her cutie mark is a book with messy unreadable writing on the front of it.

If someone can draw these for me, I would very much appreciate it.

Um, I plan on drawing one of these, do you have any hairstyle preferences?

On a almost completely different note, one of characters has the same name as the lab from Jurassic park (InGen), which i thought was funny.

1 minute ago, Nexus_uno said:

Um, I plan on drawing one of these, do you have any hairstyle preferences?

On a almost completely different note, one of characters has the same name as the lab from Jurassic park (InGen), which i thought was funny.

I have...no hairstyle preferences.

Lol

Obscurum, I tried something for the fur that's hopefully fine, let be know if you want it different (or more intense) it's an easy change.

I would also like permission to upload to my deviantart, with whatever details requested :3

(File Removed)

Edited by Nexus_uno
[Image Redacted]

@Nexus_uno

Hmm...shes not usually a happy character, liking to stay within the dark and be alone. She can become angry when her aloneness is tresspassed against, so it looks a little to 'positive' there but I like the way you have drawn it. So maybe draw her angry, or like with a neutral expression. She is also a unicorn.

Permission granted.

Edited by Chrysalium

I might try this, but I have a few questions:

1. My art style doesn't do eye colour. Is that OK?
  2. What pony types are they? {Pegasus, Unicorn, Earth pony,...} For some of them, it's unspecified.
  3. Do I expect them to be average-ish size ponies?

14 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I might try this, but I have a few questions:

1. My art style doesn't do eye colour. Is that OK?
  2. What pony types are they? {Pegasus, Unicorn, Earth pony,...} For some of them, it's unspecified.
  3. Do I expect them to be average-ish size ponies?

1. Sure

2. Ingen and Obscurum are Unicorns. Alturum is pegasus

3. Yes

On 11/16/2017 at 2:47 PM, Chrysalium said:

@Nexus_uno

Hmm...shes not usually a happy character, liking to stay within the dark and be alone. She can become angry when her aloneness is tresspassed against, so it looks a little to 'positive' there but I like the way you have drawn it. So maybe draw her angry, or like with a neutral expression. She is also a unicorn.

Permission granted.

BAM, also here > https://darkrannexus.deviantart.com/art/Obsurum-for-Chrysalium-Not-My-OC-715561060

I'm not posting the previous image.

obsurum-trnsp.png

obsurum-arty.png

Edited by Nexus_uno
Deviant Link

• 1 month later...