Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Divine Chat rp ( 1x1 with Techno Universal)

reader8363

Lethe slid her headphones on her head as she got up on the stage at the club. She opened her wings to their maximum length, and played some music. Her eyes shined brighter from the light bouncing off of them

Edited by reader8363

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe slid her headphones on her head as she got up on the stage at the club. She opened her wings to their maximum length, and played some music. Her eyes shined brighter from the light bouncing off of them

Techno was at the club and he was dancing around in the crowds. His massive cape was flowing behind him but nobody was tripping on it as the cape was getting levitated by Techno's magic...

Once the song was done, Lethe removed the headphones and fixed her mane, then she headed over to the counter, as she closed her wings, and ordered a glass of water. She looked at the crowd to see ponies having a good time. 

4 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Once the song was done, Lethe removed the headphones and fixed her mane, then she headed over to the counter, as she closed her wings, and ordered a glass of water. She looked at the crowd to see ponies having a good time. 

When the song ended Techno made his way to the counter where Lethe was and he then stopped next to Lethe for a moment to itch his head. When he stopped itching a massive cape then appeared on Lethe and it had an appearance that was based off Lethe's colour scheme...  

Lethe jumped a bit from feeling something touch her back. She looked over to see a pony sitting next to her. She said as she quickly covered her leg, "Hello,  how are you? " She swiveled in the seat to hide her leg more so she doesn't get asked about it.

16 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe jumped a bit from feeling something touch her back. She looked over to see a pony sitting next to her. She said as she quickly covered her leg, "Hello,  how are you? " She swiveled in the seat to hide her leg more so she doesn't get asked about it.

Techno then tuned to Lethe...

TU: Yeah I guess my system put that cape on you! Plus those capes are extremely soft and cuddly!

(Gotta leave to go to school now! :) )

Lethe took a gulp of her drink and said as she placed it down, " it's fine, just made me jump a bit. My name is Lethe,  what's your name?" She turned to see another pony was playing some music for the crowd. 

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe took a gulp of her drink and said as she placed it down, " it's fine, just made me jump a bit. My name is Lethe,  what's your name?" She turned to see another pony was playing some music for the crowd. 

TU: Yeah believe it or not my name is actually Techno Universal!

Techno and Lethe's capes were now fluttering around behind them as Techno's system was doing it...

TU: Ohh and my system is making our capes flow in the wind! Plus this just feels extremely nice and regal!

Lethe nodded and said as she took the cape off, " it is, but I'm not really into capes." She placed it on the counter and finished her drink. As she placed the glass down, she heard the music change for some reason.  She turned around to see that the pony was apologizing to the crowd.  She said as she got up, "excuse me." Then she headed over to the stage.

3 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe nodded and said as she took the cape off, " it is, but I'm not really into capes." She placed it on the counter and finished her drink. As she placed the glass down, she heard the music change for some reason.  She turned around to see that the pony was apologizing to the crowd.  She said as she got up, "excuse me." Then she headed over to the stage.

As Lethe was walking over to the stage her cape put itself back on her and it then wrapped itself around her neck as if it was a scarf...

TU: Ohh I think your cape has a mind of it's own!

Lethe quickly glared at the scarf before  she got on the stage. She looked at the problem of why the song changed. She quietly laughed at the reason and fixed. She noticed that the pony was about to praise her, but stop himself before. She headed back to the counter and sat down

2 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe quickly glared at the scarf before  she got on the stage. She looked at the problem of why the song changed. She quietly laughed at the reason and fixed. She noticed that the pony was about to praise her, but stop himself before. She headed back to the counter and sat down

TU: Yeah it's just our capes have magical properties so they can do some pretty cool things! Like your cape saw you didn't exactly like it that much so it simply wrapped itself around your neck to be like a scarf! Really it's pretty smart of how it did that!

Lethe nodded and said as she looked at it, " Yeah, and it's a bit needy."  She asked for another drink as she heard the crowd was dieing down a bit. The pony behind the counter have her the drink and she took a gulp of it

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe nodded and said as she looked at it, " Yeah, and it's a bit needy."  She asked for another drink as she heard the crowd was dieing down a bit. The pony behind the counter have her the drink and she took a gulp of it

TU: Yeah I've always loved the massive capes ever since the beginning of my life when equestria didn't exist and I was not a pony but a human. Anyways when our capes flow in the wind we would experience one of the most amazing sensations ever!

Techno then snuggled into his cape for a bit...

Lethe nodded, but didn't say a thing. The pony might be crazy, but she couldn't say anything since she can't remember anything before she woke up in a crater. Her ears flicked to the music stopping. She got up and said, "Come on, it's closing time."

4 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe nodded, but didn't say a thing. The pony might be crazy, but she couldn't say anything since she can't remember anything before she woke up in a crater. Her ears flicked to the music stopping. She got up and said, "Come on, it's closing time."

TU: Yeah I believe we should get going then!

Techno then left the building expecting Lethe to follow him...

Lethe went into the backroom and grabbed her bag as well as her payment for the week, then she headed outside. Once she was outside,  she unfolded her wings to stretch them out. She turned to Techno and said, "since you seen what i do, what so you do for work?"

3 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe went into the backroom and grabbed her bag as well as her payment for the week, then she headed outside. Once she was outside,  she unfolded her wings to stretch them out. She turned to Techno and said, "since you seen what i do, what so you do for work?"

TU: Well really for work I basically work in my underground lab that's under our hooves! It's just I got bored down there so now I've decided to get down to earth for a while and just go on a fun adventure! Anyways the winds are quite strong today and it just feels amazing to have my cape flowing in the wind like this and I believe your also enjoying your cape flowing in the wind to!  

She shrugged the best she could as she walked and said, "Not really, I prefer not having something slowing me down. I think." She grew more confused at what she just said, she doesn't really fly and, if she has to, it's for a short time. 

1 minute ago, reader8363 said:

She shrugged the best she could as she walked and said, "Not really, I prefer not having something slowing me down. I think." She grew more confused at what she just said, she doesn't really fly and, if she has to, it's for a short time. 

TU: Yeah really our capes shouldn't exactly be slowing us down. Anyways I think I really like the fluttering of your cape!

Techno then started playing with Lethe's cape playfully like he was a cat playing with a cat toy...

Lethe shook her head and said as she placed a hoof on the scarf/cape to hold it down, "loose clothing gets caught in the wind and slows pegasi down. That's  why the wonderbolt wear their suits when flying." She sstarted getting a headache from her talking.  She sat down and took a few deep breaths

27 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe shook her head and said as she placed a hoof on the scarf/cape to hold it down, "loose clothing gets caught in the wind and slows pegasi down. That's  why the wonderbolt wear their suits when flying." She sstarted getting a headache from her talking.  She sat down and took a few deep breaths

TU: Well really that's exactly why the capes have their magical properties that allow them to move themselves so they can avoid getting caught in anything!

Lethe nodded and said after getting herself to calm down and as the headache faded,  "Yeah, but I'll keep it as a scarf." She stood up and began walking, then she added, "is there any place you want to head?"

On 23 November 2017 at 0:00 PM, reader8363 said:

Lethe nodded and said after getting herself to calm down and as the headache faded,  "Yeah, but I'll keep it as a scarf." She stood up and began walking, then she added, "is there any place you want to head?"

TU: Well really there's a lot of places I have in mind and even a number of them are past events that we could take a look at! Like a lot of them are things that I went through in my early life as a human.

• 2 weeks later...

Lethe was about to say that maybe somewhere in the present, but her stomach started to growl. She blushed from embarrassment and said as she covered her stomach, "Sorry about that, I guess I'm hungry from work."