Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Divine Chat rp ( 1x1 with Techno Universal)

reader8363

6 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe was about to say that maybe somewhere in the present, but her stomach started to growl. She blushed from embarrassment and said as she covered her stomach, "Sorry about that, I guess I'm hungry from work."

TU: Yeah really I could try disabling your hunger there! It's like how I've never felt hungry for most of my life! Anyways there is a strange but intresting universe where everyone there is an attractive and beutiful female anthro so really maybe I could take you there! Plus everyone there would be wearing beutiful and attractive outfits to!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lethe thought about what Techno just said and gave a shrug as she replied, "The hunger is okay, and sure about the universe part." She wonder about how she would look as an anthro, whatever an anthro is.

8 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe thought about what Techno just said and gave a shrug as she replied, "The hunger is okay, and sure about the universe part." She wonder about how she would look as an anthro, whatever an anthro is.

TU: Yeah I might as well port us there now!

Techno then ported himself and Lethe to the MLP anthro universe. They now seemed to be in Ponyville except everyone around them were beautiful female anthros wearing attractive outfits. They were now female anthros and Techno was wearing a beautiful woolly Roman dress while Lethe was wearing a beautiful white and soft dress...

image.thumb.png.40063981ae4162edc45d791494c3b9a3.pngimage.jpeg.4aede116df5c80f5e2698908d9972b3b.jpeg

TU: Yeah here we are! It's a very strange universe here plus Rarity is just over there running around in her swimsuit! She's probably working out!

image.thumb.png.286fe6394260570fa4977f528d6e5ad9.png

Lethe jumped at first because of her surroundings and then she looked at her body, the scars on her arm was gone, she was wearing a white dress and it seemed that her wings were much longer, and there was the fact that everyone was standing on two legs and she's doing it without a problem.

22 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe jumped at first because of her surroundings and then she looked at her body, the scars on her arm was gone, she was wearing a white dress and it seemed that her wings were much longer, and there was the fact that everyone was standing on two legs and she's doing it without a problem.

TU: Yes it's a very strange place indeed here! Plus both of us have female bodies now! Though Lethe I've got a number of other outfits in mind for you and you might enjoy dressing up here!

She looked up at Techno and said as she smooth out the dress,  "it's fine. I could just wear..." She noticed that the area around the dress was glowing a bit. She quickly dismissed it and added, "I could just wear this."

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

She looked up at Techno and said as she smooth out the dress,  "it's fine. I could just wear..." She noticed that the area around the dress was glowing a bit. She quickly dismissed it and added, "I could just wear this."

TU: Yeah though maybe this will look beautiful on me!

Techno then changed his outfit with a flash to another beautiful dress...image.thumb.png.76115474b338b75282f4c6912639251f.png

TU: Yeah I quite like this one as it's extremely soft!

Lethe nodded in agreement,  the dress was beautiful, but she couldn’t stop thinking about the logic of this universe. It still bothered her that she can stand without any problems, like she was used to it.

30 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe nodded in agreement,  the dress was beautiful, but she couldn’t stop thinking about the logic of this universe. It still bothered her that she can stand without any problems, like she was used to it.

TU: Well maybe you need to wear a better outfit there!

Techno then changed Lethe's outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.352292fa99e653352a783e12c4ad4167.jpeg

TU: Okey so here's a warrior outfit! But there's still more outfits to choose from!

Lethe jumped was she notice that her clothes have changed. It was more open than the last one, but it didn't really match her style, she thinks.  She sat down and held her head, these headaches are getting annoying

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe jumped was she notice that her clothes have changed. It was more open than the last one, but it didn't really match her style, she thinks.  She sat down and held her head, these headaches are getting annoying

TU: Uhh I wonder what's causing the headaches? Though what's your ideal clothing style exactly? Anyways I can sort of tell that your outfit isn't really to your liking so maybe I'll just change your outfit to something that's more similar to my dress!

Techno then changed Lethe's outfit with a flash...

image.thumb.png.9ff2892d92419e62c38abd0468ef1630.png

Lethe said as she shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, but just happens when I try to remember my past." She looked down at the dress and added, "I'm not sure what my style is, I haven’t wore clothes before today."

48 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe said as she shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, but just happens when I try to remember my past." She looked down at the dress and added, "I'm not sure what my style is, I haven’t wore clothes before today."

TU: Yeah really it's like how some of us really do get headaches and maybe even panic attacks from thinking about bad memories. Anyways you really do sort of match me with that dress as it's a similar design to my dress! So maybe ill get you to try on a few outfits to try and find your style! Though let's see if you like this one!

image.thumb.png.657ba6d7e7b73cda9ffc81e5d585180f.png

Edited by Techno Universal

Lethe nodded, but didn't say that she can't remember anything from her past. She looked down at the dress and said as she paid close attention at the detail, "Sure, but why don't we do this in a secluded place?"

14 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe nodded, but didn't say that she can't remember anything from her past. She looked down at the dress and said as she paid close attention at the detail, "Sure, but why don't we do this in a secluded place?"

TU: Yeah I think I know of a good place!

Techno then teleported himself and Lethe to an empty theatre in Manehatten. They were standing on the stage and the theatre room was locked up. He then turned on the theatre lights...

TU: Okay I believe this place will be perfect! It's a spare theatre room in the city theatres in Manehatten and this theatre is almost never used plus it's currently locked up. Really this space is usually completely abandoned for ad least six months every year so really nobody has been in here for months! Anyways what do you think of your outfit there? Also what's really strange is that in this universe they have this tradition of dressing up as tribal worriers whenever they enter the everfree forest. It's like over there on the stage they left a few tribal outfits there. Probably something from their adventures in the everfree forest!

image.thumb.jpeg.2b934205b32fe70512f77c905e4b28ff.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.d04342d3d8e5d075b11b798cf5c14b5d.jpegimage.thumb.png.7fbf380b63cca2698e2cbd0eb0da50a2.pngimage.thumb.png.80d4f6af7fac85db8a6267b88f0a1c0d.png

Lethe stumbled a bit from the teleportation and said as she gained her balance and looked around the room, "it's okay,  just a bit open for me." She walked over to the outfits and looked at them. They were too open for her

7 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe stumbled a bit from the teleportation and said as she gained her balance and looked around the room, "it's okay,  just a bit open for me." She walked over to the outfits and looked at them. They were too open for her

TU: Yeah it's just those outfits were left here by somebody a few months ago. Anyways really this the most secluded place in equestria at the moment so yeah it may be a bit open but it's the best place really. Anyways maybe you could give this a try!

image.thumb.jpeg.3f66d919dfc1b98b30d4306184a6fba1.jpeg

Lethe looked at next one and said, "this one's good, but it might be missing something." She looked at the outfits and came up with a light blue jacket that had an angel wing on both sides of the zipper. Then she added as she looked in the mirror, "I think I found my style."

10 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe looked at next one and said, "this one's good, but it might be missing something." She looked at the outfits and came up with a light blue jacket that had an angel wing on both sides of the zipper. Then she added as she looked in the mirror, "I think I found my style."

TU: Ahh or maybe you would like this dresses then!

Techno then spawned in a couple of beautiful dresses...

image.thumb.png.30e8c315af36b10962bb5e81df6c39ac.png

Lethe looked them and said as she folded them, "The blue kinda looks like a maid and the style of the white one doesn't seem to match with a jacket. I'll just stick with this, honestly, it matches me exactly." She hopped off the stage and added as she headed for the second floor, "I wonder if the money is the same."

5 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe looked them and said as she folded them, "The blue kinda looks like a maid and the style of the white one doesn't seem to match with a jacket. I'll just stick with this, honestly, it matches me exactly." She hopped off the stage and added as she headed for the second floor, "I wonder if the money is the same."

Techno then followed Lethe...

TU: Yeah in this universe a lot of things are the same and that includes the locations and currencies. Anyways if you want we could take a look at the strange tribal dress up and role play stuff they always do in the everfree forest! Though it would maybe be something that would be fun for both of us to do with one of the role playing groups in there!

Lethe nodded and started heading to a restaurant to get something to eat. She said as she checked her pockets for her bits, "No thanks, I'm good." She didn't want to say that she didn't want to do anything different from her life to get more headaches.

On 10 December 2017 at 0:12 AM, reader8363 said:

Lethe nodded and started heading to a restaurant to get something to eat. She said as she checked her pockets for her bits, "No thanks, I'm good." She didn't want to say that she didn't want to do anything different from her life to get more headaches.

@reader8363

Techno was following Lethe back to the restaurant...

TU: Well really I seriously want us to do the tribal role playing in the forest as for you Lethe I know that it would highly reduce your headaches in life after the fun role playing! Plus during the RPing it would be impossible for you to get any sort of headache! So really I know how our minds work so you can trust me on this one!

Lethe sat and ordered some fries as she said to Techno, "I'm not sure, the outfits were a bit open,  but, if you could find one that's not open, then sure." When the pony came with her fries and ketchup. She thanked them and paid for the food.

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe sat and ordered some fries as she said to Techno, "I'm not sure, the outfits were a bit open,  but, if you could find one that's not open, then sure." When the pony came with her fries and ketchup. She thanked them and paid for the food.

TU: Yeah it's just having an open outfit is really just a part of the fun but I'll try and figure something out for you! Anyways let's go to the forest!

Techno then teleported himself and Lethe to the edge of the everfree forest and Vinyl and Zecora were there with their tribal group group. They then welcomed Techno and Lethe...

image.thumb.png.80d4f6af7fac85db8a6267b88f0a1c0d.pngimage.thumb.png.7fbf380b63cca2698e2cbd0eb0da50a2.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.d04342d3d8e5d075b11b798cf5c14b5d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2b934205b32fe70512f77c905e4b28ff.jpegimage.thumb.png.51489da3ff4db8653bf047b3e2e00278.pngimage.thumb.png.9b19189bb2648f373c2cab29fa85f445.png

VL: Ahh welcome you two! So we were about to have some fun dressing up and I guess you two could join us! Anyways here's an egyption outfit for you Lethe and this other loincloth one is for you Techno!

image.thumb.png.690cb182f415ec8455fd8a6aadf6892b.png

image.thumb.jpeg.959125d52b983545039c80f9df55f891.jpeg

(Okay hopefully you can play as Zecora! :) )