Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Divine Chat rp ( 1x1 with Techno Universal)

reader8363

(I'll try to in the next post)

Lethe looked at the dress that she was just handed and got into it, then she said as she was folding her clothes and placing them off to the side,  "Since we're in another world,  are there another us walking around?"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

(I'll try to in the next post)

Lethe looked at the dress that she was just handed and got into it, then she said as she was folding her clothes and placing them off to the side,  "Since we're in another world,  are there another us walking around?"

Techno then changed into the outfit he was handed...

image.thumb.jpeg.959125d52b983545039c80f9df55f891.jpeg

TU: Yeah I quite like this one!

VL: I'm glad you like it! Anyways I bet you would have a lot of fun with the loads of outfits that are at the temple ruins! Anyways Lethe Techno has come by a few times in the past and your pretty much like the first pony from the normal equestrian universe that he's taken here! So really I believe your name is Lethe as it is already in my memory! It's probably because Techno put your name into my memory! Anyways maybe we should get moving to the temple so we can have some fun!

Lethe stiffened quickly and nodded to Vinyl, then she said, "Sure."

She followed Techno and Vinyl to the temple in quiet. Then she felt a hand on her back and Zecora said with a smile, “You don't need to worry,  now let's hurry." Lethe nodded and sped up her pace.

17 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe stiffened quickly and nodded to Vinyl, then she said, "Sure."

She followed Techno and Vinyl to the temple in quiet. Then she felt a hand on her back and Zecora said with a smile, “You don't need to worry,  now let's hurry." Lethe nodded and sped up her pace.

When they got to the temple there were outfits that were folded up on several stone block desks...

VL: Yeah we're going to have a lot of fun here for a while! Anyways I quite like that one!

Vinyl then changed her outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.c1b87342ec3493dec1972187b5e18cb6.jpeg 

TU: Yeah I really can see that I would have a ton of fun here! Anyways I quite like that outfit there!

Techno then changed his outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.dde1d08b60ed6f71dc45fd623e72b909.jpeg

TU: Anyways Lethe why don't you try wearing something more open!? Trust me you'll have quite a bit of fun if you do! Anyways I think you would like that one Zecora!

Techno then pointed out an outfit to Zecora...

image.thumb.png.00433ab8bc8ad5e0c41b8ec98f524f15.png

Lethe shook her head and said, “No thanks, I'll stick with this." She didn't like how open they were, but she'll deal with it.

Zecora walked over to the outfit and slipped into it. She said as she walked over to Vinyl’s side, "it's fine if you don't want to, so let's get started on what we do."

13 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe shook her head and said, “No thanks, I'll stick with this." She didn't like how open they were, but she'll deal with it.

Zecora walked over to the outfit and slipped into it. She said as she walked over to Vinyl’s side, "it's fine if you don't want to, so let's get started on what we do."

VL: Yeah I believe we're already doing our thing now!

Three more anthro tribe animals then arrived and they were very happy to see everyone there...

image.thumb.jpeg.7745a953e9c6680f93daede08ec26c81.jpeg

VL: Ohh it's you three again! So we were just having some fun dressing up! Anyways I quite like this outfit!

Vinyl then changed into another outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.2b776501cbd62719cee8182a163c813f.jpeg

VL: So how do I look in this!?

TU: Ahh very good and attractive indeed!

Lethe looked at the new three and smiled at them. She didn't know what to feel about them, but they might be friendly.

Zecora smiled to the newcomers and said, “I see that it began, it's nice to meet you again."

3 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe looked at the new three and smiled at them. She didn't know what to feel about them, but they might be friendly.

Zecora smiled to the newcomers and said, “I see that it began, it's nice to meet you again."

The new three then started playing with the outfits and were also dressing up now...

TU: Yeah I believe they have just joined the fun with us! Anyways Zecora I believe you would like this outfit!

Techno then handed Zecora an outfit...

image.thumb.png.2fbec8593bf1e3277d351673bb2ab44e.png

VL: Okay anyways Lethe maybe you would like this one!

Vinyl then handed Lethe an outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.1a01b507fbabbd0dc89b47e639fe97f5.jpeg

Lethe looked at the dress and was questioning the motive for trying outfits on and this kinda looks like a dress a bride would wear, but she slipped it on while being wary, but not showing anything was wrong. 

Zecora said as she grabbed the dress, "it looks nice to men let's see if it was meant to be."

(It's kinda hard to rhyme for me, but doable)

Lethe looked at the dress and was questioning the motive for trying outfits on and this kinda looks like a dress a bride would wear, but she slipped it on while being wary, but not showing anything was wrong. 

Zecora said as she grabbed the dress, "it looks nice to men let's see if it was meant to be."

(It's kinda hard to rhyme for me, but doable)

TU: Yeah some of us might still be men but we've got got attractive female bodies in this universe! Anyways Zecora you look absolutely amazing in that! Anyways Lethe how do I look in this!

Techno then changed his outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.8368d130c28e2e4869af142912a59ce5.jpeg

VL: Ohh and what do you think of my outfit!?

image.thumb.jpeg.2b776501cbd62719cee8182a163c813f.jpeg

Lethe was caught off guard with the questions, she didn't know one thing about clothes. She thought about her wording and said, "Oh, you both look nice in those outfits."

Zecora said as she placed a hand on Techno's shoulder,  "that was a nice compliment from you, and after all this is done, what are you going to do?"

6 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe was caught off guard with the questions, she didn't know one thing about clothes. She thought about her wording and said, "Oh, you both look nice in those outfits."

Zecora said as she placed a hand on Techno's shoulder,  "that was a nice compliment from you, and after all this is done, what are you going to do?"

TU: Well really after this all Zecora I would have to return to my lab to get back to work! Anyways I believe you would like this outfit!

Techno then handed Zecora another outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.72aa093fbf306843a17d06bbec1c5ca5.jpeg

TU: Anyways Lethe why don't you just try something new and different like why don't you try wearing this outfit!? Seriously just try it and maybe you might enjoy it because of the super soft fabric on it!

image.thumb.jpeg.cc9970d594784ad06de58162f20e6480.jpeg

Edited by Techno Universal

Zecora nodded and said, "You have an interesting taste,  I'll put this on post haste." She took the outfit and tried it on. 

Lethe looked at the outfit, Techno wanted her to try on, like it was something evil and took it. She tried it on and felt a bit nervous about her body.

17 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Zecora nodded and said, "You have an interesting taste,  I'll put this on post haste." She took the outfit and tried it on. 

Lethe looked at the outfit, Techno wanted her to try on, like it was something evil and took it. She tried it on and felt a bit nervous about her body.

TU: Ohh wow now you two seriously do look amazingly beautiful now! Anyways Lethe honestly here exposing your body like that actually is something that can really make you beautiful! Like it's normal to be a bit nervous but seriously it's very possible to overcome that!

VL: Yeah that's honestly true! Anyways I guess you could try my outfit on here! It would feel really nice as it's made of a very soft fabric!

Vinyl then handed her soft fabric bikini outfit to Lethe while Changing into another loincloth outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.2b776501cbd62719cee8182a163c813f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8368d130c28e2e4869af142912a59ce5.jpeg

Edited by Techno Universal

Lethe wanted to decline,  but that would make them urge her more on. She took the outfit and placed it on. She didn't that it would make her even more embarrassed, which made even more confused. She didn't wear any clothing at all in the other world

28 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe wanted to decline,  but that would make them urge her more on. She took the outfit and placed it on. She didn't that it would make her even more embarrassed, which made even more confused. She didn't wear any clothing at all in the other world

TU: Ahh there you go! I believe I'm getting your self confidence up and that's really a good thing!

VL: Yeah like I actually agree with Techno on that one!

Lethe nodded and said as she grabbed her dress,  "it was fun, but I think I'm done with being embarrassed.  She slipped out of the bikini and placed the dress back on. Somehow,  it just felt right to her to wear a dress

3 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe nodded and said as she grabbed her dress,  "it was fun, but I think I'm done with being embarrassed.  She slipped out of the bikini and placed the dress back on. Somehow,  it just felt right to her to wear a dress

TU: Ohh and Lethe I found a couple of beautiful dresses for you!

Techno then handed Lethe a couple of beutiful dresses...

image.thumb.png.eef95794884b18f311316b73baf6257a.png

VL: Ohh Techno I really like these two outfits!

Vinyl then put on a Nightmare Moon armour outfit while he gave Techno one of Luna's extremely soft fabric outfits. Techno then put on the extremely soft wooly skirt and top... 

image.thumb.png.f0fe68cacc1d33c3b12f025e00de0e76.png

TU: Aww this is so nice! Anyways Zecora here's another outfit and I wonder how we look Lethe?!

Techno then handed Zecora another outfit...

image.thumb.png.b94726fb3de954bd1470f628f5732d7d.png

Zecora took the dress and looked it over before nodding and putting it on. 

Lethe just looked at them,  almost speechless from the outfits. They looked amazing and they might more beautiful with the pony that they are meant for. 

10 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Zecora took the dress and looked it over before nodding and putting it on. 

Lethe just looked at them,  almost speechless from the outfits. They looked amazing and they might more beautiful with the pony that they are meant for. 

TU: Ohh you seriously look very attractive and beautiful in that outfit Zecora! Anyways Letumy don't you try wearing these beautiful dresses? I really can tell you would love them!

image.thumb.png.eef95794884b18f311316b73baf6257a.png

Lethe shook her head to clear the thoughts out of her head and said, "Sure." She grabbed the white one and placed it on. As she looked at it, she couldn’t shake the feeling that the dress almost matches her.

Zecora smiled and said as she looked at the clothes,  "Thank you Techno for the complement and it seems like we made mess, and Lethe, it seems like  you were made for the dress."

6 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe shook her head to clear the thoughts out of her head and said, "Sure." She grabbed the white one and placed it on. As she looked at it, she couldn’t shake the feeling that the dress almost matches her.

Zecora smiled and said as she looked at the clothes,  "Thank you Techno for the complement and it seems like we made mess, and Lethe, it seems like  you were made for the dress."

TU: Yeah that dress seems to be made of a soft and woolly fabric that's extremely soft! Though I believe maybe I should try to match you!

Techno then put on the cloth bikini as an underwear outfit to then put on the blue dress on top...

image.thumb.jpeg.2b776501cbd62719cee8182a163c813f.jpegimage.thumb.png.eef95794884b18f311316b73baf6257a.png

TU: Aww this is so nice! It's like this dress even has a loincloth to!

Lethe nodded and thought about how the dress is made for her, she never been here before and she doesn't wear clothes. She dusted off a stone and sat down on top of it.

Zecora got back into her clothes and said as she cleaned up the clothes she wore, "it was fun, but now I have stuff to get done."

Lethe nodded and thought about how the dress is made for her, she never been here before and she doesn't wear clothes. She dusted off a stone and sat down on top of it.

Zecora got back into her clothes and said as she cleaned up the clothes she wore, "it was fun, but now I have stuff to get done."

Techno then sat down next to Lethe and was snuggling closely with her...

TU: Aww it's really nice to snuggle together wearing these dresses! Anyways Lethe there is a massive neon city that's basically my brain that I could take you into! It's super complicated in there but it's really all my inner workings!

Lethe shook her head and said, “ No thanks,  I have enough brains and memories to deal with." She didn't like talking about her past since it is just a big gap after she woke up in a hole in the ground.