Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Divine Chat rp ( 1x1 with Techno Universal)

reader8363

7 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe shook her head and said, “ No thanks,  I have enough brains and memories to deal with." She didn't like talking about her past since it is just a big gap after she woke up in a hole in the ground. 

Techno then put a massive cape he found in Lethe. It was white with a yellow boarder outline and it really did match with his dress. Techno then put his cape around Lethe and snuggled into Lethe's cape...

TU: Yeah your new cape there is actually a part of the dress! Plus it's extremely snuggly to!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lethe stood up and decided to get her original clothes back on. It does feel like the dress feels right for her, but it's a bit too weird for her at the moment. She placed the dress on the stone and got back into the dress and jacket she had on before.

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe stood up and decided to get her original clothes back on. It does feel like the dress feels right for her, but it's a bit too weird for her at the moment. She placed the dress on the stone and got back into the dress and jacket she had on before.

Techno was currently really enjoying his cape as it was flowing in the wind...

TU: Yeah I'll keep this dress on for now since it's amazingly soft and cuddly! Plus I'm really enjoying my massive cape here to! 

Lethe nodded and said as she turned around, "You do your capes and I'll do a coat in this world. She jjust noticed that she didn't eat her fries before coming here. She sighed at the thought of wasting the food, even though someone might have eaten them.

3 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe nodded and said as she turned around, "You do your capes and I'll do a coat in this world. She jjust noticed that she didn't eat her fries before coming here. She sighed at the thought of wasting the food, even though someone might have eaten them.

Techno then found a bunch of loincloth briefs on a rock in the forest and they were all sorts of colours. Techno then put on a light blue loincloth brief under his dress as underwear and he offered the others to Lethe...

image.thumb.jpeg.88c15714ee542bff56282549703698cb.jpeg

TU: Lethe look at these loincloth briefs I found! I think they would really make some really good underwear!

Lethe looked at the briefs and said, "No thanks. If you are powerful as you say, could you reverse time in an area to get my fries that I paid for before teleport me without eating any of them." Her stomach growled at the thought of not having anything to eat.

14 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe looked at the briefs and said, "No thanks. If you are powerful as you say, could you reverse time in an area to get my fries that I paid for before teleport me without eating any of them." Her stomach growled at the thought of not having anything to eat.

TU: Well I could reverse time but I'm not exactly too keen on it as it's quite a bit of a risk. It's just I seriously don't want to accidentally permanently break something in the timeline. Though I believe I've got a better and safer idea for getting your fries!

Techno then teleported the fries to Lethe and they were very hot like they had just been served at that moment...

TU: Ohh and I also jumped back time on those fries so they are now nice and fresh! 

Lethe smiled and said as she sat down across from Techno, "thanks" She grabbed a handful of the fries and shoved them into her mouth. They were a bit too hot, but that didn't bother her at all. She looked around the ruins,  wondering about them. It looks sturdy,  so how did it break apart?

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe smiled and said as she sat down across from Techno, "thanks" She grabbed a handful of the fries and shoved them into her mouth. They were a bit too hot, but that didn't bother her at all. She looked around the ruins,  wondering about them. It looks sturdy,  so how did it break apart?

TU: Yeah in this place I believe the old people who inhabited this place were the clothing makers and designers for this universe. Anyways those loincloth briefs seem to be extremely soft but tight!

Lethe covered her mouth and said, "I'll take your word about the...briefs." She swallowed the food in her mouth and brushed off the crumbs that were clinging to her clothes. Then she got the same strange feeling again, why was she brushing crumbs off the dress?

19 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe covered her mouth and said, "I'll take your word about the...briefs." She swallowed the food in her mouth and brushed off the crumbs that were clinging to her clothes. Then she got the same strange feeling again, why was she brushing crumbs off the dress?

TU: Yeah honestly what's really strange is that I have this deeply imbedded interest in fabrics, loincloths, capes and even dresses. It's really one of those unexplainable things in me. Though I guess our fur really adds to how nice the dresses are to wear!

Lethe nodded and said as went to luck the salt off her fingers, “i guess you're right about that." She decided to use the napkin under the fries. She got up and decided to stretch out her wings when she gets back to her world

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe nodded and said as went to luck the salt off her fingers, “i guess you're right about that." She decided to use the napkin under the fries. She got up and decided to stretch out her wings when she gets back to her world

Techno then stretched out his wings and wrapped one around Lethe...

TU: Ohh and our wings have always been really nice! Anyways imagine if you wear a dress that has loincloths on it!  

Lethe shrugged Techno's wing off and took to the sky. Ever since she got her it felt a bit weird for her and she needed to get away from it all. Her jacket and dress flew in the wind as it pulled at them. She didn't want to think about any loincloth or brief.

6 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe shrugged Techno's wing off and took to the sky. Ever since she got her it felt a bit weird for her and she needed to get away from it all. Her jacket and dress flew in the wind as it pulled at them. She didn't want to think about any loincloth or brief.

Techno then flew off and he started following Lethe and he looked extremely attractive and beautiful as his massive cape and dress were flowing in the wind...

TU: Yeah I believe I need to find something else for you. Anyways I believe we look amazingly attractive and beautiful with our dresses and capes flowing in the wind up here! 

She flipped over and said as she flew on her back, "Like what. I don't think I need anything at the moment, except some sleep." She haven't realized it, but she hasn't slept since she got up to go to work. Her body was exhausted.

48 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

She flipped over and said as she flew on her back, "Like what. I don't think I need anything at the moment, except some sleep." She haven't realized it, but she hasn't slept since she got up to go to work. Her body was exhausted.

TU: Yeah like honestly our capes can function as really nice blankets to so maybe if you sleep you could snuggle up under my cape!

Lethe was confused by Techno's answer that she stopped flapping her wings. Once she realized that she was plummeting, she started to flap her wings again, and said, "Couldn't you not talk crazy while we are in the air?"

7 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe was confused by Techno's answer that she stopped flapping her wings. Once she realized that she was plummeting, she started to flap her wings again, and said, "Couldn't you not talk crazy while we are in the air?"

TU: yeah honestly that's just something that came to my mind randomly. Though maybe you're enjoying the sound of my cape fluttering in the wind up here!

Lethe strained her ears to hear the cape fluttering in the wind over the sound of the wind blowing past them both. She saw something shine and dived down. She closed her eyes and on instinct, she opened them at the very last second to be able to get out of that unharmed.

19 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe strained her ears to hear the cape fluttering in the wind over the sound of the wind blowing past them both. She saw something shine and dived down. She closed her eyes and on instinct, she opened them at the very last second to be able to get out of that unharmed.

Techno then teleported to Lethe after he dived still not capturing what it was she was getting away from...

TU: So what was that Lethe? Is something one to us?

Lethe shook her head and said as she walked towards where she saw the shining coming from, "No, I just saw something." She walked over to it and brushed the spot off with her wing to see a glint of gold. 

32 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe shook her head and said as she walked towards where she saw the shining coming from, "No, I just saw something." She walked over to it and brushed the spot off with her wing to see a glint of gold. 

Techno followed Lethe over to the strange thing...

TU: Ohh I wonder what this thing is!

Lethe dug her hoof into the ground and lifted it up. The object flew into the air and landed on a rock with a thud. It was either a crown or a bracelet, it was gold with a dark purple gem in the center. She picked it up to get a closer look at it

26 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe dug her hoof into the ground and lifted it up. The object flew into the air and landed on a rock with a thud. It was either a crown or a bracelet, it was gold with a dark purple gem in the center. She picked it up to get a closer look at it

Techno then took a close look at the object...

TU: Yeah it may actually be a magical artefact of some sort!