Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Band For Hire OOC

5a347y547y547y

5a125010d238b_BandForHiresig.png.f3af0eb7a02bba7438876e648a4e437c.png

Hello, this is the OOC for the thread called 'Band For Hire' in the Advanced Roleplay section. 

Down below there will be a list of who's in the rp/slots open, rules, FAQS, and general OOC chat.

Band Mates:

Rules:

• Keep it PG-13, and follow forum rules along with the ToS
  • Romance is open to all, NSFW will be handled in PMs and only there

<More will be added if needed>

FAQ:

• Q: What will the genre be?
    A: The band is leaning towards thrasher prog, thrasher metal, and hard rock
  • Q: My role has been taken what can I do?
    A: Wait for them to drop out. It's first come first serve.
  • Q: What if I plan to be AFK?
    A: The post wait limit is a week. Life can hit out of nowhere. If you have IRL issues let me know please.

We are currently looking for the slots listed above  a drummer. Post down here for questions or at the official RP post to take a slot.

Yeah maybe my OC Techno might join you because he wants to have some fun instead of being in his boring lab! Anyways his character page is linked in my signature and he's probably going to be the keyboard player. He's also into a lot of electronic retro music so maybe the band might be playing retro themed songs! :)

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah maybe my OC Techno might join you because he wants to have some fun instead of being in his boring lab! Anyways his character page is linked in my signature and he's probably going to be the keyboard player. He's also into a lot of electronic retro music so maybe the band might be playing retro themed songs! :)

That's fine! Official thread is linked.

37 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Questions. How many characters can one person have and what setting is this RP in? 

I'd like to keep it to 2, to let other people have a chance to join. Setting so far is Ponyville at the moment as we're trying to get band mates. Season at the moment is Fall

Hello! I would love to join any music related roleplay. Is it alright if I join with my OC Silver Note?

I see the lead singer is already taken. Would it be alright if I rolplayed as a backup singer? I could play guitar or ukulele (which is the best) in addition. :)

Thanks!

• Brohoof 2

@Denim&Venom

Well, what did you have inmind for the MLP universe?

On 11/18/2017 at 0:14 PM, Silver Note said:

Hello! I would love to join any music related roleplay. Is it alright if I join with my OC Silver Note?

I see the lead singer is already taken. Would it be alright if I rolplayed as a backup singer? I could play guitar or ukulele (which is the best) in addition. :)

Thanks!

@Silver Note

That's fine, but the direction of the band so far seems to be thrasher prog, thrasher metal, or hard rock.

5 minutes ago, HexDex said:

@Denim&Venom

Well, what did you have inmind for the MLP universe?

That's fine, but the direction of the band so far seems to be thrasher prog, thrasher metal, or hard rock.

Oh that's fine. 

Also, not sure if you've noticed, but we have another applicant. May wanna give them a look. 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, HexDex said:

Alright then, hardcore-over-the-top-electric-guitar-with-a-13-year-old-filly-rocking-out-to-the-bones coming right up! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

@Kafooku

52 minutes ago, Kafooku said:

Hey! I might be interested in joining y'all, if the spot is still open of course. if not, that's totally cool 

Yep we're still open, only slot left is the drummer slot.

@Techno Universal @Denim&Venom @Silver Note

Hey everypony just a reminder, the holiday break is up and the one week time limit has started. Otherwise you'll be booted from the band. If you're still on your trip, delayed, or any other IRL issue, feel free to DM me and let me know. Hope you all had a wonderful Turkey Week!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, HexDex said:

@Kafooku

Yep we're still open, only slot left is the drummer slot.

@Techno Universal @Denim&Venom @Silver Note

Hey everypony just a reminder, the holiday break is up and the one week time limit has started. Otherwise you'll be booted from the band. If you're still on your trip, delayed, or any other IRL issue, feel free to DM me and let me know. Hope you all had a wonderful Turkey Week!

They could go bass if they wanted, if your oc is up for just doing vocals?