Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Gabriel (IC)

Catpone Cerberus

It was a cold and cloudy autumn day, Michael took off the right earpiece of his earbuds as he entered a small cafe. The cafe was rather full, there seemingly being only one small table free, and naturally Michael sat on said empty table after he had bought himself a coffee, chocolate mocha to be exact. It was rather boring day for him, he hadn't done anything worth mentioning and he didn't have any plans for rest of the day either. 

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/171934-1x1-with-gabriel-ooc/

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat on a wooden bench in our vestibule, leaning against the equally wooden wall. Crossing my fingers on my stomach I stretched my legs as far as I could, simply staring at my black all stars with an unimpressed pout on my face. It was things like this that made me mad. I didn't want to do their stupid shopping, I didn't want to run their stupid errands. Did they make me just to put a collar on my neck and walk me around like a dog? That, or they just simply wanted me to take more responsibility now that I had just recently turned grown-up. Both options sucked, so it didn't really matter.

I let out the longest sigh as I stretched my hands, slowly rising up from the uncomfortable excuse of a chair and grabbed my wallet, stuffing it into the painfully too small left pocket of my black skinny jeans so that it surely bulged out like a tumor. Why not the right pocket, then? It was reserved for my phone. No matter what I had to do or where I had to go, the phone was in the right pocket and there was nothing anyone could do about it. Speaking of which, I reached my right hand to the pocket, probing it with my fingers until I got a grasp of the black earbuds that were partially hanging from it, I roughly pulled them to my chest level where I could inspect them. Knotted to crap, as always. The next five minutes were spent trying to undo the headache of a puzzle, which eventually proved quite successful, and with another sigh I put them to their rightful places in my ears and opened the phone, letting the first song play out as I took a few steps, reaching for the front door.

Spoiler

The music she's listening, optional for the background. o3o

It was a cold as damn day, nothing unusual for this place. I basically snuggled my own jacket like a teddy bear as I walked forward through our yard and to the streets, thinking all the time whether or not it would have been a good idea to put on something thicker than just this jean jacket. Oh hey, at least I looked like the coolest chick in town when I froze to death. I chuckled at the stupid joke my head had put together, slowly tightening my pace to stay warm. It was maybe around zero Celsius outside to be honest, I just couldn't even open the fridge without transforming into an ice cube.

Now it was probably a good time to check out what I actually had to do around town, so I dug out my wallet with only relative pain and opened it up, grabbing a small piece of paper that was haphazardly stuffed into the cash section before jamming the leathery thing back into the pocket. It was written with abysmal handwriting and an almost run out pen, meaning that the list was put together by no one else than my dad. I stopped to give it a read. I was used to it, lived in the same house with the guy and all that, so it didn't take too long to decipher what it said. A grocery list, foodstuffs on the other side and random things they wanted on the other. No idea how they intended me to carry all of it, should have given me a magic wand or something to wingardium leviosa all of this stuff into our kitchen via the window. An exasperated huff escaped my mouth as I gritted my teeth. Were they taking the piss? I looked around a little, trying to take my mind off the subject matter before I would snap, march back home and do something stupid.

A rather basic looking cafe hit my eye as I spun a three sixty on my spot, deciding that a hot cup of heaven wouldn't kill me. As I gently opened the door, I took my right earbud off and just let it hang there while the left one was still blasting music. I walked to the counter, ordered a vanilla coffee, paid with my dads money and turned around. Now that I actually had a proper look, the place was packed, something I had not considered before doing the purchase. After walking around like a clueless donkey for a minute I finally spotted a free seat, though the table was already reserved by some random guy in a leather jacket. Too bad I wasn't the hyper-social type like the bulk of my age. Biting my lip I walked a few steps closer to him, the hot coffee already starting to scorch my hand. I put on a friendly smile as I cleared my throat in order to catch his attention.

"Hi...uh, can I sit here?" 

Michael hated crowds, they made him uncomfortable, so he wasn't exactly enjoying the cafe being so full, but he managed it by putting his earbud back in his ear, still leaving it loose enough for him to hear what was happening around him. He stared at his coffee, holding his hand around it as he sank into his thoughts, listening the music, he blended in the crowd pretty well, he was wearing a black leather jacked and gloves, accompanied with tan cargo pants and general black leather boots, nothing special, but other than that, he was far from normal.

He broke out of his thoughts when he noticed someone coming in the cafe, he looked around him, and acknowledge in his mind that until the girl that had walked in took the coffee on the go, she would most likely have to sit to Michael's table since there wasn't room anywhere else, and there wasn't really anywhere to stand either. And like Michael had predicted, she indeed came to his table after walking a bit, so Michael pulled off the earbud again, and sipped little bit of his coffee, before looking at the girl. "Uh.. sure, go ahead." He wasn't exactly a social butterfly, but he didn't mind getting a possible conversation-partner.

Great, so he wasn't a conversation starter either, this was going to be one damn awkward session I could tell you that much. I responded to his answer with a simple smirk before I basically slammed the cup onto the table and proceeded to shake my hand in the air with a barely audible 'ouch' coming from under my breath. After this sudden reaction I decided to even things out by slowly sitting on the chair opposite to him, crossing my legs and twiddling my thumbs under the table as I made sure to look at everything except him, and after about a minute or so had passed, I touched the coffee cup with my hand only to realize that it was still burning. Not only was I super sensitive to cold, it also worked the other way around. From the cup I moved my left hand to fiddle around with the hairband keeping my ponytail together as I finally decided to open my mouth for something else than breathing.

"Uh, sorry for being rude and all, my name's Verna." I said, totally unsure if this would do nothing but annoy him further since he did look like he just wanted to listen to his music and nothing else. He didn't, however, look hostile or anything at all so I decided to keep going, he'd shut me up if need be. "Though friends just call me Vee or Vick, I don't know where the latter one comes from because-" I stopped my lecture before it even started, shifting my blue eyes from the window to him, trying to recall if I had just forgotten something quite important. 

Ah, there it was. "Eh, sorry. What's your name? Nice to meet ya, by the way." I felt a little embarrassed for jumping all across the place with something as simple as an introduction but eh, it was at least a B+ grade performance, seeing that I usually never dealt with strangers.

Michael got surprised when Verna slammed the cup onto the table, but after he noticed the she was shaking her hand, he understood that it was probably because the cup was hot to handle, not really a problem he faced usually, he being rather resistant against temperature, but he knew it could be painful. Michael followed Verna with his eyes, not looking right at her of course, but just keeping her around the edge of his vision, just in case there was anything visual he needed to react to.

Michael was aware of the awkwardness of the situation, and he was thinking about breaking the silence, but luckily for him, Verna choose to do so first. "I'm Michael, nice to meet you too." He replied, trying to sound laid-back, but it was obvious that talking with strangers wasn't his strongest quality. He then continued with generally polite tone, figuring that it would only get more awkward if he didn't say anything else, "First time at this cafe?" "I don't think I have seen you here before.". He wasn't happy with his choice of words, but he had to roll with it now. 

Now that the air was warming up a bit I could probably try and drop the nervous beyond belief state and even take the earplugs off completely, if nothing else just to show some manner of respect. "Yeah, I think so." I responded as I shoved the plugs into my pocket, taking a thoughtful glance around the place as I finally let my hairband go, now crossing my fingers on top of the table. It was true, somehow I had never even seen this place before even if I lived nearby. Sure, we had moved in not too long ago but still, you'd expect better.

"And I take it that you're sitting here pretty often then? Ya know, seeing that you know who goes around and who doesn't." I asked him with another playful smirk, my confidence slowly but surely rising as I grabbed the now edible coffee and took a tiny sip from it. I didn't want to make him feel too awkward but eh, we had to talk about something.

Michael also removed his second earplug, but he left it hanging behind his ear instead of putting it away. He was getting more comfortable about the situation now, and his voice started sounding slightly more casual, "Yep, I come here almost every day, but it's not usually this full", He explained, now that he thought about it, he wasn't really sure why he had chosen that exact cafe to be the one he always comes to, he lived outside the city and there was several cafes on the route here. 

He took sip of his coffee, he had held his hand around the cup for the whole time, and weirdly enough, unlike Verna's coffee, his coffee hadn't gotten any colder "It has become a habit of sorts, I always either start or end my day here.".

"Uh-huh?" I simply responded, setting my vanilla back onto the table, grasping it with both of my hands. It was now rather nice and warm, something it should have been from the get go. If he visited here every day, it meant that he had to live nearby, right? Maybe it wan't the best idea to get all pushy with the questions right away but how cool would it be if he went to the same college I was going to? "So, ya from here? I mean...do you live near somewhere?" I asked, now sliding the cup from hand to hand on the table as I gave him the mischievous sideways glance. "Don't worry, I'm not taking notes or nothin'." I chuckled as I halted the cup that was sliding back and forth and took another sip. I was feeling oddly at ease now, probably because the dude in front of me had dropped the anxious act as well.

After setting my cup of sweet vanilla down I took a quick downwards glance at the drink of his. Oddly, it was still steaming like he had just picked it up. Did he get another one while I was blabbering on about my nicknames or something? No, no one could do it that fast, not unless he was some sorta Houdini or...a wizard dude. Probably just some weird life hack that you learn by visiting here daily.

@Gabriel
Michael gave a short laugh to the Verna's comment about her not taking notes, "No, I don't live that near actually, I live just outside the city.". He could have said that he lived in the old industrial area up north, but because there was basically only one building standing there, it would have been same as just telling the exact address, and he wasn't fully sure if he wanted to tell that he lived in a old clothing factory. He continued his answer, replying to what he guessed would be the next question "It's long travel for a coffee sure, but I like this part of the city." That was a believable explanation right? He didn't want to admit he had no idea why he had chosen this cafe. 

Michael didn't realize that his coffee being still hot was something that could be seen as odd by others, in fact, he didn't really even pay attention if it was still hot or not, because for him it didn't really make that big of a difference if something was hot or not, and thus his next sip also added to the unusualness, because drink of that temperature, with that amount, would have burned any normal person's mouth enough for them not to taste for few hours.

Edited by The Cerberus

I just simply watched my hands that were currently wrapped around the cup and nodded understandingly as he spoke. Why did I go with the silver polish...didn't fit my outfit at all and there were a lot better ones to...oh right...this part of the town was actually pretty nice once I gave it a bit of thought, at least if one looked at the crime statistics. I raised my gaze to view his face in order to give some affirming comments about the truthfulness of his statement, but a dumbfounded grin found its way onto my face instead.

He just chugged the steaming liquid down like water from the sink, without remorse. I let my go from my cup, reaching my right hand for his sleeve, slightly worried since well, I didn't want him to kill himself. "Hey, chill out dude. I know coffee is good but it's nothing worth dying over." I said in an alarmed tone, very much wondering how he still managed to keep that poker face. "You okay?"

@Gabriel
Michael looked confused at first, it took him a moment and good look at his coffee to connect the dots, and understand what Verna was talking about. He cursed a little bit in his mind for not realizing it earlier, as he let go from his cup and slowly pulled his hand away, hoping that Verna hadn't noticed the rather unnatural amount of heat that was coming from under his sleeve and glove.

"Yes I'm fine, I didn't realize it was still so hot." He explained, trying to sound nonchalant about it, he didn't really have any excuses for how he had just drank so much steaming coffee without any problem, and he didn't want to start explaining the real reason, especially not in a cafe filled with strangers. Nevertheless he had to come up with something, so he did a single laugh, trying to sound like it wasn't fake, and then said "I guess I have burned my mouth so many times that it doesn't hurt that much anymore."

I slowly retracted my hand from his immediate proximity, having that numb smile of 'The heck?' plastered on my face all the while. His hand was basically smoking as well, almost like he had fever but multiplied by two. I tried to give a lighthearted, dismissive chuckle at his explanation but managed to make it sound way too concerned, having a real hard time separating my eyes from the steaming coffee cup of his. This dude was something else, that was certain. Was he deathly ill or something else crazy? No, he wouldn't be chilling in a cafe if that was the case.

"I uh...probably." I responded to him, trying to sound nonchalant about it, my had finding its way back to the hairband and starting to fiddle with it in an attempt to ease the awkward situation on top of the awkward situation. "I don't like being a pest and all that, but are you sure you should be walking outside with a fever like that?" I asked, adding some nurture to my words in hopes of not annoying him too much. I didn't know this stranger at all, meaning that I didn't know what he would take as offense either.

@Gabriel
Michael could guess that Verna had noticed something, most likely the heat of his hand, and he started to think for an excuse, but couldn't come up with anything believable before Verna opened her mouth.  

When Verna asked about fever, Michael looked away from her and awkwardly rubbed his neck, "Yeah...fever.". His tone made it obvious that it was a lie, and he tried to continue but couldn't come up with anything  "I...". He looked nervous, he clearly wasn't enjoying the situation, and was desperately trying to come of with some kind of explanation. There was a relatively long silence, Michael was trying to be less awkward by sipping his coffee, soon drinking all of the coffee that was left with one mouthful, and putting the cup back on the table, as he started to get up "I...think I'll continue my walk..." He had decided that it was best for him to leave before they started gaining attention from the other customers in the cafe.

So, it was a bad idea, a really bad idea indeed. He looked like he was getting roasted by the whole class as he hesitated with his words and squirmed around. This was probably one of those times when everything could have gone as usual if I had just kept my mouth shut. And there he went. I just sat there and observed as he rose up, of course not before chugging the rest of the hot drink. My eyes followed him as he started to make his leave, tapping my fingers against the table and biting my lip in thought I considered my options. I could just let the stranger go, something that any rational human would do so that they wouldn't seem extra creepy, or I could get up and follo...nevermind. 

I rose up as well, grabbing the coffee with my left hand. I could have probably walked out with it in the first place, but who cares at this point anyways. I cleared my throat a little and directed my words at him. "Hey, I'm sorry if I said something..." I halted for a while, just enough to make the pause awkward as I thought what I was actually doing. Heck this was like from a bad comedy movie how I pranced around apologizing for everything. "...didn't mean to hurt you or nothin', I swear!" What was I going to say next? 'Give me another chance'? I just didn't like people seeing me as a prick, simple as that, especially if he went to the same school I was going to go to.

(edited)

@Gabriel
Michael stopped, he was considering his options, he could just continue, leaving Verna behind, that would be the easiest thing to do, but it would also be a risk, because she most likely would tell someone about this, and that could cause unwanted attention to him. But that left only one other option, and that was to explain things like they were, since he knew that more excuses he made up, more chance there was he would only make things worse.

He turned towards Verna, "It's not that, I..."  he sighed "Follow me, it's easier to show it." He didn't say anything else, he just continued walking away,leaving the choice to follow or not follow to Verna. He stopped at close by soda vending machine, and bought a bottle of carbonated water, before walking to a small alley and waiting there. 

Edited by The Cerberus
Edited to fix some spelling errors

There were the bad decisions, and then there were the abysmal ones. I was thinking the latter as I exited the cafe, the cup of vanilla still in my hand. I saw the guy buying something from a vending machine and disappearing from sight and into an alley. Why oh why was it always the alleys? I lifted the zipper all the way to my neck before taking a good look around myself, making sure that I looked as suspicious as possible before starting to walk into his direction. Was I really going to follow a random person into an alley and see what they had to 'show me'? Heck yes I was.

I peeked around the corner with a curious pout on my face, scanning the area completely before entering. I leaned against the brick wall, taking another careful sip of my coffee as I eyed the man just chilling there not too far from me, pretty unsure what to do at this point. "So...what exactly is this important?" I asked him with only slight concern. 

(edited)

@Gabriel
Michael sighed, this was a bad idea, but now was too late to back out. He positioned himself in a way that Verna had clear eyesight of the bottle, but there was no risk of someone walking past seeing what exactly he was doing. "One more thing, don't tell anyone about this, for your own safety." As he spoke, sounding rather concerned, Michael opened the bottle, then taking off his left glove and grabbing the bottle with his bare left hand, and after few seconds, the water inside started slowly freezing.

After the water had frozen solid, Michael flipped the bottle around, and knocked it on the wall to show that it in fact was solid, then putting the glove back on, and taking off his right glove instead. First odd thing that one could notice, was that his right had was steaming in the cold air like just brewed coffee, and when he grabbed the bottle with said hand, the ice started cracking, and after about the same time that it had taken for the water to freeze, it was in its liquid form.

But it didn't end there, because Michael kept holding on the bottle, and after some seconds, the water started bubbling like it was boiling, and Michael didn't let go until the plastic bottle itself started melting in his hand, causing him to lose the grip, and the melted bottle of boiling water dropping on to the ground. He then just pulled the glove back on and with slightly awkward tone said "Ta da?"

Edited by The Cerberus
all the spelling mistakes -_-

• 2 weeks later...

I got a bit more worried when the words "for your own safety" were aired, but honestly, this was way too interesting to pass so I well, didn't run away screaming and all that. Things such as "How was this dummie going to hurt himself?" and "Do I call the ambulance now or later?" ran through my head as I just stood there, leaning against the wall as I nervously squeezed the now mild coffee cup in my grasp. I followed his gloveless hand and observed how he took a hold of the now opened bottle with it. What was he going to do? A bottle flip with a dangerous twist? 

After a few seconds of amused staring my grin faded as I noticed something that odd, no, something that should not happen in the first place if my past chemistry lessons were of any use. I straightened my posture, now standing without the aid of the wall as I squinted my eyes, noticing that the water was now rock solid inside the plastic bottle. I only managed to raise the corner of my mouth in confusion to this as I spoke out a well placed "S-say w-what now?" But as the salesmen say, "But wait, there's more!" and so the show continued. His effectively smoking hand caught my attention. Once he took hold of the bottle with this hand, the ice started melting, which was something you'd expect but it usually required a lot more than just a hand. 

And the show kept going as the water boiled, eventually causing its entire plastic container to lose its form and fall onto the ground. At this point I was just ogling at the thing, mouth more than slightly agape as my coffee cup laid on the snow, its contents rapidly pouring out to melt the snow around it. My left hand found its way to my head level as I scratched my hair, wearing an expression of mixed confusion,amazement and even a teeensy bit of fear.

"What the...heck..." I started out slowly, the confusion very apparent in my voice. "Um...I mean, nice magic trick! What's the secret?I raised my eyes to see his, and met his look with a friendly smile, not even noticing the spilled coffee thanks to all the nervousness going on under my skin. "Please don't kill me..."

Edited by Gabriel
Did I really keep this on hiatus for almost two weeks? Gee lmao.

@Gabriel
"Please don't panic" Michael begged "I'm not gonna do anything to you.". He then continued, looking rather defensive "I may be a freak of nature but I'm definitely not a monster." Though he didn't blame Verna for reacting like she did, after all, she was in empty alley with a stranger who just froze and melted a bottle of carbonated water with his bare hands. "And though it would be easier for me to say otherwise, it's not a magic trick, and I have no idea why I am like this." He then rubbed awkwardly his neck "And about that safety part.....I'm not allowed to say any details..." "But simply put, there is those who want information about me by any means necessary, and those who want to hide it by any means necessary." "So telling about this to anyone could cause problems..."Michael only then realized that he had just made a mistake by showing, and saying what he just did, not because he thought that Verna would go around telling everyone, but because he had just added a risk into Verna's life, "...sorry."

Edited by The Cerberus

I knew it was a bad idea to begin with, but just now I began to realize how big the soup I stirred for myself actually was; exactly the type of Area 51 crap that got you killed when you went snooping around too much. I started taking slow steps back, checking over my shoulder if the men in black were already onto me before twisting my head back to Michael. After his apology speech was over, however, I stopped on my tracks, tilting my head to the side slightly as I scanned him from head to toe, suddenly feeling that strange twist in my gut as I did. Pity, it had to be.

He just looked so awkward, even a bit defeated as he did nothing but stood there, the evidence of his odd powers just melting down in front of his feet. I took one last glance behind me as I nervously started fiddling with my hairband, letting an anxious hum out of my mouth as the "just run the hell away and never show your face around here ever again" option was really starting to look like the better option. However, after a short while I managed to take a couple of deep breaths, and somehow, perhaps out of simple foolishness, I steeled my resolve, I looked him eye to eye as I tried to relax my tensed muscles and spoke, voice only quivering a little. "Don't be." 

Now, instead of contemplating on my escape possibilities I took a careful step forward, lowering my hands to my sides. "I...er...It's not your fault."  I continued, thinking of ways to defuse the situation. "Heh...I'm not gonna lie, the trick was pretty cool!" I said, throwing my hands to the sides, trying to sound cheerful as I didn't want him to think any ill of me, especially that I'd snitch him.

"Though..." I continued after a short silence, speaking in a joking tone, though the worry was way too obvious in it for my liking. "You said telling anyone would bring trouble, and well...you just kind of...told me."

Edited by Gabriel

@Gabriel
Michael could tell Verna was...worried to put simply, and it didn't really surprise him, he was actually slightly surprised that she didn't just run away, but he did feel bad for it as he quietly waited for Verna to process the information, he should have just walked away, it would have been better for everyone. But it was easy to say in hindsight what would have been better, and now that what's done was done, he had to try to solve the situation somehow, first thing being the attempt to get the situation to be less uncomfortable.

"I indeed did..." Michael started awkwardly after Verna had finished "...but I have a sort of special permission... since I'm the one with the secret." He rubbed his neck again "And don't worry, you.....shouldn't get any trouble if you just...don't talk about this." he sighed, though it was true what he had said, Michael still felt he had screwed up, what a way to make first impressions.

"And I appreciate you saying that it's not my fault... but it is." "I'm sorry for involving you in....this" Michael looked down at the melted bottle he had dropped, he felt that he should just leave before he would make more mistakes, but he didn't, he just stood there instead, avoiding Verna's eyes like an idiot. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Special permission? got it." I replied, somehow still managing to slip in some sarcasm among the more prominent worried tones as I rubbed my neck as well, quite effectively mirroring Michael. As I shifted my eyes from the guy to the brick wall next to him, I couldn't help but wonder why he had gone through this level of effort just for some random person he had never even seen before. He could have just walked away without a worry in the world and I wouldn't have bothered him ever again...most likely. After a while of thinking I moved my arms behind my back and started to slightly rock back and forth using the soles and heels of my legs. Perhaps a little bit of restless legs or just trying to keep warm, maybe both even. 

I moved my eyes back to face his. "Yeah...yeah I'm not in a trouble, wicked, it's all fine and good by me, but ya know one thing..." I started, wiggling my jaw in thought as I considered a good way to put it without sounding like the captain obvious. "...Why'd ya tell, or um...show me in the first place? Couldn't just walk away? It's not like I was gonna spy on a random dude I just met at a cafe."

Edited by Gabriel

@Gabriel
Michael rubbed his neck again as he looked past Verna to avoid eye contact "I was convinced that it was the better option." "But in a hindsight....the reasoning was kinda stupid." "I just kinda assumed that....you would go around telling everybody about me." "And you probably can guess why I didn't want that." He kept a short pause "And...I guess I didn't want to leave you in the awkward situation....you know, standing in middle of full cafe after loudly apologizing to me."

Now that Michael thought about it, he started doubt that it was just stupidity from his part, because though he wasn't prepared for that type of situation, he had been hiding his...abnormality since it first appeared, so one would expect him to handle the situation better. He sighed, who was he trying to fool, it was obvious that he wouldn't have done it if he didn't want to. He kept rubbing his neck "But now that what's done is done....." he looked unsure, like he wasn't sure if he should continue, he didn't know how to say it without sounding weird "Friends?" He smiled awkwardly, he was fully aware how awkward he probably sounded.

Edited by The Cerberus

I listened to his excuses with a raised eyebrow, deciding against commenting on any of them because it truly was not necessary at this point. I remained in the same position, hands behind my back as I rocked back and forth, though now my eyes were aimed straight down as I finally remembered the coffee and how I had dropped it. I inhaled through gritted teeth as I noticed that some of it had spilled onto my previously spotless All Stars, but I hastily returned my attention onto Michael when I realized that he was still talking, lest I seemed like I had better things to do. To his question I answered with a smirk and a slight tilt of my head, moving my hands from behind my back and into the kangaroo pockets of my jean jacket as I halted my hyperactive movement entirely.

"Friendssss." I hummed softly, almost casually as if it was obvious, paying another swift glance at the coffee mug on the snowy ground before refocusing back to the guy. "Ya owe me a new coffee though." I exclaimed with a chuckle. Sure, he didn't drop it but he was the sole reason for it, and quite frankly, I was starting to feel somewhat safe enough to show other emotions than confusion and fear around him as well.

Edited by Gabriel
Yes, I woke up just now.

@Gabriel

Michael was relieved after Verna gave a positive reaction, he had really worried that he would make things more awkward, and was glad that that didn't happen. He took a slightly more casual pose and started to look generally more relaxed, he also gave a short laugh as he replied "Naturally" It was clear that he was lot more comfortable with the situation now, but there was still a hint of uncertainty, but that was mostly caused by him not really being used to talk to people because he tried to avoid that to minimize the risk of his.. abnormality being revealed, "Though I think we should go to different cafe for that, in case we peaked someone's curiosity with the whole me leaving and you coming after me situation." he continued jokingly "Don't want to people to think we are dating or something."