Banner by ~ Rikifive

What do you think of the Equestria girls series official theme song?

Register now to remove this ad.

Well I wasn't expecting to get the full version of theme yet, but this was a nice surprise.

I really liked this song, it stands with some of my favorites from the EQG series.

It sounds pretty meh to me. Nothing unpleasent about it, but I feel it comes across pretty generic, especially when compared to some of the other songs to come out of EQG.

I like the 3s intro to the shorts more than this, can we get a full version of that song please?

• Brohoof 2
Badges

I thought it was an OK pop song, nothing special but nice to listen to. There have been much better songs in FIM and EqG, though.

10 hours ago, Cahead2015 said:

However they made a Spanish version of the song which I hate😡

I also listened to the Spanish version and actually thought it was better than the English one (though I can't even speak Spanish). :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm... It's pretty catchy and the singer definitely puts her heart into it. I might need to listen to it a few more times before I can truly give my thoughts on it but so far I think it's going to make a big impact. Now I just need to hear it in conjunction with some animated footage.

19 hours ago, Tacodidra said:

I thought it was an OK pop song, nothing special but nice to listen to. There have been much better songs in FIM and EqG, though.

I also listened to the Spanish version and actually thought it was better than the English one (though I can't even speak Spanish). :muffins:

Then why did you write your topic in English?

5 hours ago, Cahead2015 said:

Then why did you write your topic in English?

Because this is an English forum (at least I haven't found any topics in other languages). I can't see what that has to do with the song, though.

The Spanish version just sounded nicer to me. I can't say anything about the lyrics, as I don't understand Spanish, but I liked the sound of it.

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 1