Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Avatar Above You Is About To Destroy The World. Your Reaction?

Feather Scribbles

Just now, Techno Universal said:

I press the self destruct button and destroy the universe myself before you destroy everything! :)

Oh no! His security systems that was supposed to keep him from being corrupted has failed! The world is not just destroyed; This God-like @Techno Universal has made everything ceased to exist to begin with!

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Oh no! His security systems that was supposed to keep him from being corrupted has failed! The world is not just destroyed; This God-like @Techno Universal has made everything ceased to exist to begin with!

But then everything resets and is all normal and fixed! But you then accidentally press the self destruct button yourself and I fail to stop you. "YOU IDIOT!!! WHY DID YOU PRESS THE BUTTO..." ( The universe blows up.) :) 

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

But then everything resets and is all normal and fixed! But you then accidentally press the self destruct button yourself and I fail to stop you. "YOU IDIOT!!! WHY DID YOU PRESS THE BUTTO..." ( The universe blows up.) :) 

I thought you'd be more creative than that.:okiedokieloki:

Like maybe I was going to destroy the world if I'm going to be stuck looking like an ugly bug, but then you used your honesty and kindness to convince me I'm fine the way I am that I ended up NOT destroying the world.

As for you about to destroy the world, I'd play the Song of Time to go back 3 days and try again to prevent this from happening ala Majora's Mask style!

7 minutes ago, The MegaBrony said:

My Changeling Detector will save the day!

Yeah, that's a better answer that fits with what I am.

As for you destroying the world, well at least we're going out of existence by a sexy world destroyer.:P