Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Out of 10, how sexy is your name?

Feather Scribbles

2 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

And I'm sure you can't pronounce it right ^^
Right ? 

I can pronounce it correctly :). Phonology is my favorite part of languages and it's actually a bit of a hobby of mine ^^

3 minutes ago, ChikoritaCheezits said:

Ellis is maybe a 5/10. I feel like it fits a girl better than a boy

Oh hey that's my teacher's middle name xD. 

• Brohoof 2

I'd rate mine around eh...4-5/10. Matias is a bit too nerdy sounding for my taste.

My middle name though, Ilmari. Now there's some vomit inducing stuff, makes my first name sound golden in comparison. :D

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

My middle name though, Ilmari. Now there's some vomit inducing stuff, makes my first name sound golden in comparison.

Poor thing, only one 'nen' away from having God worthy name (if you know what I mean) :P (yes, I know it's a surname but whatever) 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Poor thing, only one 'nen' away from having God worthy name (if you know what I mean) :P (yes, I know it's a surname but whatever) 

Aye, my mother probably choked halfway through naming me or something by the looks of it lmao.

• Brohoof 1

My name begins with "hay," which is something that horses eat.  Or "hey," a brusque and rude way of calling somebody over to you, lol.  And then followed by a "ley," lol.  So, not sexy at all, any way you look at it, lol. :)

Probably 4/10. It reminds people of their grandmothers. It's not a very common name for people born recently.

I'd say.....3/10. I really don't see anyone saying "Oooo, Robert, such a sexy name that is~" anytime soon. :/

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, PathfinderCS said:

I'd say.....3/10. I really don't see anyone saying "Oooo, Robert, such a sexy name that is~" anytime soon. :/

I disagree with that, my cousin's name is Robert and many don't think of his name like that, infact many seems to like it :twi:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...