Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Embarrassing Moment?

Feather Scribbles

It was before my health class started. I was scrolling through Instagram and then I saw a REALLY cute MLP picture. It was of a person who looked like me and he was passionately hugging Rainbow Dash, who was also passionately snuggling him. I gasped very loudly as a reaction. No one seemed to notice though

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, gamecubeguy214 said:

It was before my health class started. I was scrolling through Instagram and then I saw a REALLY cute MLP picture. It was of a person who looked like me and he was passionately hugging Rainbow Dash, who was also passionately snuggling him. I gasped very loudly as a reaction. No one seemed to notice though

Thats so cute! XD Your reaction and the picture's description. 

I had so many embarrassing moments in my life. One time, I farted really loud in science class and everyone started laughing at me... even the very attractive science teacher... then he made a joke saying "we study the properties of gas next week *insert name here*"... :( 

• Brohoof 1

Let's just say my girlfriend's mother discovered something in my bag back when I was 15... and that something led to a very scary/awkward conversation with her parents. Though I managed to convince them that I was borrowing the bag from my friend, and what they found was his.

Another would be when my parents went through my emails and discovered old messages I sent to another girlfriend... and that's why I only ever sign into my accounts on my computer now.

Oh, and when I was 2 I was singing and dancing to "What's Your Fantasy" on top of a table at Burger King. From what my mother told me, the employees were trying to hold in their laughter, my mother was humiliated, my older sister was in shock, and the random people there were in a mixture of shock and laughter. Thank God I don't remember that.

Jeez I don't remember.. the only embarrassing moment I can remember is when I accidently walked inside the women's changing room  at the swimming center and saw some unspeakable things. 

I think it was the first time I ever had to take medicine in pill form.  I had to take it with food so my mom took me to the Meijer food court to get some food, I didn't want to take the pill and began crying because I didn't want to.  I kept crying and spitting it out all while my mom, in hushed angry whispers, kept telling me to take it.  It's funny now that I think about it but I'm sure it was pretty embarrassing at the time for both of us.  Now I take pills like a champ though so, yay progress!

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

The true moment of embarrasment I felt last time was telling my catholic grandparents about wanting to buy a Starlight plushie. The next day they were quarrelling at themself (and uncle with uncle godfather) joined into quarrel about "Why I want to buy that <<useless>> plushie"? Ah, I felt so bad, I could not tell about them and collect money from them every month or so, now I won't get anything money-related. :v

I get embarrassed often enough, but one of the worst of them was when I wet myself in the middle of class in fifth grade. Let's just say after teachers telling me to not ask them about the bathroom, I became deathly afraid of even asking. So it happened, and I got constantly picked on over it.

Another of them was when I accidentally stole a tuba. Yeah, that's right. What happened was somebody at an audition for the All-State Band (Texas thing) had a nearly identical case right next to mine, so when I had to get my Tuba, I took the other one. My band instructor got SO mad about it, and I almost had a heart attack with the way I was being told off.

Another of them was when I struggled to open a dead bolted hotel door from the inside. I tried opening it like I would any other door, it failed. I tried over and over again, until I got frightened by the sound of my roommates waking up, and stopped. I was made fun of for it for the rest of High School (it happened in 11th grade).

And that's just three of many.

• 2 months later...