Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Punching $ Bag

Feather Scribbles

I sure hope that this is pg-13. :P But imagine if you had an opportunity... Imagine if there was a REALLY muscular person in front of you, and every time they punched you right in your face, your consequence (other than your physical injury) would be that you would win 1 million dollars. So... how many punches would you be willing to take? :P

Edited by Feather Scribbles

In this scenario, is the money given to you or does it just appear out of nowhere? The ladder could make sense since this is an unrealistic scenario, and that would fit the nature of this.

If it was the ladder, I'd take probably ten. I could pay some of the money to get my face fixed and then spend the rest on necessities and a house without having to actually get a job so yay

Also give some to charity because I'm nice

2 minutes ago, gamecubeguy214 said:

In this scenario, is the money given to you or does it just appear out of nowhere? The ladder could make sense since this is an unrealistic scenario, and that would fit the nature of this.

If it was the ladder, I'd take probably ten. I could pay some of the money to get my face fixed and then spend the rest on necessities and a house without having to actually get a job so yay

Also give some to charity because I'm nice

The money would probably just appear out of nowhere, or maybe the muscular person who is punching you would offer you (and would give you) 1 million dollars for every time they punched you.

I could probably take 8 or 9 punches.

I've been a punching bag before... I was never hit, but I was a dummy for my friend to practice wrestling on. I'm pretty resilient, but it all depends on how strong this person is. If they're above average strength I could probably take 6 blows to the face, I could probably take more but I don't want to get knocked out in the process of greed. And if they're a body builder I could probably only take 2, and hopefully I'd be standing afterward.

• 3 weeks later...

Can I punch back? If so, I'd be more willing to participate. If not, I'd take one punch, take the million and use that money to make more. A million dollars is a lot of money so I wouldn't need to get beaten up over and over to be rich. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Um. Okay fine punch me but just once. I could live the rest of my life in splendor off just a million bucks easily. No need to bump it it up higher...then again, if you’re gonna go big might as well go big I guess. :laugh: