Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need Editor For A Theory Video

Tech Reel

I'm looking for an editor for a theory video I'm trying to make.

On my channel, in my MLP reactions, there was a running joke in a couple videos that I should make a theory based on socks. The basis of this joke is that in the background of some episodes of MLP you can find socks in trash cans in such, but they're human socks. Human socks in a pony world.. strange. I decided that it'd be a funny video to make, and I was asked to by a viewer, so I decided to bring the sock theory to life. I've written out a script talking about various possible theories, debunking some and detailing my reasons for doing so.

The script is finished but I've hesitated making the video because I don't believe I have the editing abilities to make this video entertaining and not a bland mess. I want a fast paced editing style that will keep viewers interested while I'm rambling on, images coming up on the screen as I talk about them and maybe a visual joke here and there. I don't have the proper program or editing experience to do something like that, so I'm really hoping to find someone who can.

If you'd like to help out then let me know! Maybe show something you've edited so I can find what most matches what I'm looking for. And of course you will get credit in the video and in the description for your good work. Leave a comment if you're interested! ;3

Edited by Tech Reel