Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler 5th EG Movie?

CountessColoratura

I'm still thinking about if a 5th Equestria Girls Movie will ever be made! The ending of legend of everfree was kind of mysterious. If Hasbro ever decided to make a 5th movie, it would probably be about the human mane 7 go through the portal to equestria and meet their pony versions,and team up to make the magic go back to human world.

21 minutes ago, CountessColoratura said:

The ending of legend of everfree was kind of mysterious

Less so now. 

As far as the doppelganger meetup, that promises to be rather dull and uninspired. Twilight and Sci-Twi are very different, not the others. The other characters are so similar that it would come across as a series of repetitive vignettes rather than a cohesive character and motive driven plot. 

Pass.

Not sure if they need one at this point given we have the shorts now to tide us over and provide more world building, but I suppose a fifth movie couldn't hurt so long as they don't take any steps backwards if you get my meaning.

• Brohoof 1

One day, they might make a 5th movie. But I'd give it a couple more years. The focus has shifted to the shorts. However, I suppose a couple more 22-minute specials aren't out of the question.

6 hours ago, CountessColoratura said:

the human mane 7 go through the portal to equestria and meet their pony versions,and team up to make the magic go back to human world.

Honestly, I still think this is perfect material for one of those shorts, or an episode of the digital series. Probably not as good a fit for a whole hour-long movie. 

I'm all on board, personally for a 5th movie and I believe that the chances of it happening are rather high. Don't get me wrong, I'd equally like to see more of the EG specials released in the future, but I would not be complaining if a 5th movie was released. Admittedly I'm not a huge fan of the doppelganger concept but I don't believe that it would be that difficult to conjure up an interesting plot for another movie. 

On 11/26/2017 at 5:15 PM, Rarity the Supreme said:

I'm all on board, personally for a 5th movie and I believe that the chances of it happening are rather high. Don't get me wrong, I'd equally like to see more of the EG specials released in the future, but I would not be complaining if a 5th movie was released. Admittedly I'm not a huge fan of the doppelganger concept but I don't believe that it would be that difficult to conjure up an interesting plot for another movie. 

Well we got the 45 (rether short) episodes to go though first.

17 hours ago, Cahead2015 said:

Well we got the 45 (rether short) episodes to go though first.

Yeah, but honestly they don't really interest me that much. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that their perfectly entertaining in their own right, but don't seem to add much at all in terms of plot development and, given their length, I doubt that they will at all. I could be completely wrong of course but, for now I don't really see them on the same level as the movies, or the specials for that matter.

possibly once the digital series 1 has finished? 

but could be a no =/ still waiting on the mane 6 pones all going through the mirror. They made a kinda 5th movie through those Movie magic themed shorts as they all link up. 

There is still a lot of ideas for EG universe and i am not sure that they will be resolve in short series. For example:

- Human Sunset is still not discovered and confrontetion between pony and human Sunset;

- Sirens and what they are doing after their defeat;

- Longer time for Sunset in Equestria - save Equestria with pony Main6 or apologise Celestia;

- After Season 7 - maybe a content with Starswirl who exiled Sirens;  

- Why magic from the statue is still realising and who or what realising it?

Those things would be in 5th movie, because i think those couldn't be created in 5 minutes, but i will not be spuprised if creators make those in 5 min short xD. It is still a good source for stories and probably 5th EG will come back. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sherem said:

I would say that It would be awesome to see a 5th movie...more centered in Sunset and Equestria itself, but well one can only hope tough.

The only thing I want Sunset to do is leave the humanlike world and live in Equestria again. :twi:

3 minutes ago, The Gobok said:

The only thing I want Sunset to do is leave the humanlike world and live in Equestria again. :twi:

Kinda harsh, but I guess it would be your cup of tea in the end.

2 minutes ago, The Gobok said:

Why harsh? :ooh:

Don't get me wrong, I do not disapprove nor  is like I don't like your idea...it just happens that there is a reason why we haven't seen the "real" human version of Sunset itself in any movie or Short...besides try to imagine the Scene where she has to go, how do you think the other girls would react, how that scene would be? this is why I imagine it quite harsh

15 minutes ago, The Gobok said:

I would like to see the "real" EqG Sunset turn up - and agree to go to Equestria in ponySun's place; she could start over as Celestia's new student with a clean slate, and ponySun can be "officially" an EqG instead of a random pony in a non-pony world...

54 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Don't get me wrong, I do not disapprove nor  is like I don't like your idea...it just happens that there is a reason why we haven't seen the "real" human version of Sunset itself in any movie or Short...besides try to imagine the Scene where she has to go, how do you think the other girls would react, how that scene would be? this is why I imagine it quite harsh

If it would be the end of EQG, it would be a beautiful ending. I always love those emotional moments. 

If it would be during EQG, they always can make her go back from time to time. :orly:

50 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I would like to see the "real" EqG Sunset turn up - and agree to go to Equestria in ponySun's place; she could start over as Celestia's new student with a clean slate, and ponySun can be "officially" an EqG instead of a random pony in a non-pony world...

The problem with this is that she hasn't got the magical ability of her pony counterside. :twi: I still like this idea tho.

28 minutes ago, The Gobok said:

If it would be the end of EQG, it would be a beautiful ending. I always love those emotional moments. 

If it would be during EQG, they always can make her go back from time to time. :orly:

The problem with this is that she hasn't got the magical ability of her pony counterside. :twi: I still like this idea tho.

There is nothing to suggest she won't be a unicorn ponyside. After all, SciTwi has no reason to be an alicorn....

• 3 weeks later...