Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

bwrosas

It's true.  Because, when you think about it, with a majority of shows (animated or live-action), depending on how they go, most of the time, you will end up getting some kind of Graduation Episode, and wither it's continues the show, or is the show's finale, one always seems to happen. And along with it, comes changes. 

And should that be the route the creators go in , one major change could be Sunset Shimmer returning to Equestria (Friendship Is Magic).  It would make sense , because as I mentioned above, with any High School based show, no matter if it's based around Magic or not, a Graduation Arc occurs.  But should be the case, how it affect Sunset?

One scernio, Sunset could back to start her life anew, reconcile with Celestria,and help continue her redemption by helping others out.

2nd Scernio :  She Could remain, find a job that suits her when it comes to both Science and Magic combined

3. She, like her friends could continue her education and head to college.

No matter what happens in the EQG series, this no doubt is an issue that the creative staff will have to address.

One way to address it, will be a crossover movie between both MLP brands, where maybe it's discovered that the reason magic is coming into the EQG world is because Sunset is there and now it's causing a negative effect on both worlds and the only way to save both worlds, is for her to return to the FIM world. Heck you could merge it with the Graduation Story.  But I guess will have to see in the end, should that cross the road.

But what do you think? Do you agree with my thoughts? Let me and others know below.

I assume this is speculation. I may have missed something since I'm not caught up on that series. 

I can name plenty of cartoons where the main characters are perpetually stuck in school so it's definitely not a guarantee that all cartoons with high school students end at graduation. 

• Brohoof 1

If there's a graduation episode, I think it needs to be soon.

The humane 7 are most likely in senior year since the CMC are in the same high school. If that's the case I like the college route @Skytower mentioned.

If a graduation episode is not shown soon, then I would prefer the whole franchise to be stagnant in high school.

If nothing else a college would give them a new land an new ideas to explore.  Right now the M6 in Equestria are living more or less young adult lives, each has their own profession and is making a living at it.  Of the M6 in Equestria girls only Sunset Shimmer is living independently, the rest are all living with their parents.  An interesting take on post CHS would be if the girls did go to college and all moved into the same place.  A large Victorian that Sunset buys would do and it would be something that she'd do so that they wouldn't be separated.  Having them all living together would open up a lot of stories about friends getting on each other's nerves and such.

Have to say though that when they do graduate Canterlot High School is going to be a pretty boring place :)

On 11/24/2017 at 3:00 AM, DonMaguz said:

If there's a graduation episode, I think it needs to be soon.

The humane 7 are most likely in senior year since the CMC are in the same high school. If that's the case I like the college route @Skytower mentioned.

If a graduation episode is not shown soon, then I would prefer the whole franchise to be stagnant in high school.

You forget to mention that the CMCs are Possibly in their freshmen year.