Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The "I admit it" Thread

PlzDelete

I'm making this thread for important reasons. It technically doesn't qualify for the Life Advice thing so I'm posting it here.

WELCOME TO THE "I admit it" THREAD!!! 

Here, we admit things to not only each other... but to ourselves as well. It's like the confession thread only MUCH deeper than that. In this thread we admit our flaws, our mistakes, our deepest fears and other things. This thread is about opening up out of that rusty shell! There are some rules however so don't get started just yet.

Please consider the following rules before posting

Spoiler

1. Please be honest. It's the best policy after all.

2. If you feel like something is too personal to share, don't share it. This thread isn't for forcing you to do things. You have a right to your privacy.

3. ANY harassing/offensive comments against each other WILL be reported. Things like sarcastic remarks or belittling notions are not accepted.

4. Take your time with your comments. Don't feel like you have to rush anything. It takes a lot of guts to admit stuff. 

5. Be sure that your comment is civil. Cursing excessively or saying extremely racy stuff isn't allowed here or on the forums in general. 

6. DO NOT TAG PEOPLE. If there is someone on these forums that you need to work through things with, please do it privately.

Ok! Now, lets start this off with me admitting stuff first! 

I admit it, I'm not a perfectly confident person. I have a LOT of insecurities that I need help with... and that is ok. I admit that I try to hide it all the time which sometimes makes me lie a little about my true feelings. I admit it, I am not a superstar at being confident. 

I admit it, I get angry. Not as much as I used to but still, I DO get mad. I take things to heart and I need to learn to let certain things go. I admit that the feeling of anger is within me and is real.

I admit it, I love making others happy more than making myself happy. I feel selfish when doing something for myself and I admit that it needs to change. I admit that I overly give. 

• Brohoof 7

I admit it, there are few people on this site I have a crush on..I admit I hate going through second puberty, especially late at night...I admit that I hate myself and feel that I am ugly.

• Brohoof 5

5 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

I admit it, there are few people on this site I have a crush on..I admit I hate going through second puberty, especially late at night...I admit that I hate myself and feel that I am ugly.

Awww that crush thing made me smile. :)

• Brohoof 4

I admit that I am jealous of the artists. Them being able to draw, Photoshop, flash-animate, etc. all kinds of artwork is impressive,  and I really wish I didn't have to rely on them to make any personal art visions I've had a reality for my own personal reasons.

Coming up with the writings of a story ranging from sensible to wild is my main skill, but to make artwork to go with it, I have no skill whatsoever.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I admit that I am jealous of the artists. Them being able to draw, photoshop, flash-animate, etc. all kinds of artwork is impressive,  and I really wish I didn't have to rely on them to make any personal art visions I've had a reality for my own personal reasons.

Coming up with the writings of a story ranging from sensible to wild is my main skill, but to make artwork to go with it, I have no skill whatsoever.

I used to extremely jealous of someone on DA. I started to hate her even though she was as sweet as can be. Then one day she told me that she was jealous of ME. We both were going threw the same thing with each other and were able to work through it! You can too because you are really cool and talented! 

• Brohoof 3

I admit it, this was a great idea for a thread. 

Alright, now seriously. 

I admit it. I'm an extrovert. I like people. I have a bunch of friends. But I hate making new friends. I have so many inside jokes, layers of understanding, and all that with the people I know that if I meet someone new, I have no idea what to say or how to interact. This means that I'm left in a tight click. Clicks aren't always that good, because if someone is in desperate need of a person to talk to...

Tough luck. 

I admit it. I'm fading out of liking MLP. 

Le gasp!

Heck, I know. 

I love the show and everything, I just don't have as much time as I did a year ago. 

Come back, seventh grade...

Yup, I'm only in eighth grade. I am aware that life gets harder. No need to remind me. 

I admit it, I'm really frikin' sensitive. I'm just pretty good at hiding my emotions. 

Just kidding. I'm not. 

Ha, remember that time I started crying in science for literally no reason?

That was fun. 

I hate myself for how sensitive I am all the time. No, I don't go around bursting out in tears. I can hide that as much as as any normal human. Things just effect me more internally than they should. I don't know why, I hate it, but it happens. I've always envied those people who have a face of stone; who can become completely emotionless in an instant. 

They're lucky. 

So yeah. I admit it. I'm flawed. 

Hurrah. 

Edited by Silver Note
  • Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, Silver Note said:

I admit it, this was a great idea for a thread. 

Alright, now seriously. 

I admit it. I'm an extrovert. I like people. I have a bunch of friends. But I hate making new friends. I have so many inside jokes, layers of understanding, and all that with the people I know that if I meet someone new, I have no idea what to say or how to interact. This means that I'm left in a tight click. Clicks aren't always that good, because if someone is in desperate need of a person to talk to...

Tough luck. 

I admit it. I'm fading out of liking MLP. 

Le gasp!

Heck, I know. 

I love the show and everything, I just don't have as much time as I did a year ago. 

Come back, seventh grade...

Yup, I'm only in eighth grade. I am aware that life gets harder. No need to remind me. 

I admit it, I'm really frikin' sensitive. I'm just pretty good at hiding my emotions. 

Just kidding. 

Ha, remember that time I started crying in science for literally no reason?

That was fun. 

I hate myself for how sensitive I am all the time. No, I don't go around bursting out in tears. I can hide that as much as as any normal human. Things just effect me more internally than they should. I don't know why, I hate it, but it happens. I've always envied those people who have a face of stone; who can become completely emotionless in an instant. 

They're lucky. 

So yeah. I admit it. I'm flawed. 

Hurrah. 

I met someone who could feel nothing in an instant. They told me that its not good. They told me to envy someone who has better control over their emotions and not someone who doesn't have them at all. After a while, I saw what they meant. 

With the MLP thing, I'm glad you are at least on the forums sometimes. I'd miss ya if you suddenly left. XD 

• Brohoof 3

This is actually a great topic idea. So here's one tossed into the wind.

I admit that my declaration after my wife's passing that I was 'okay' was premature. Perhaps I was. Perhaps it was ego or the desire to live up to her expectations that I can handle anything the world lobs at me. Whatever it was, this Fall it was obvious that I was not as okay as I professed to be. 

In the last year I've seen slight changes in how I handle things. I can be quicker to snipe at people. shocking to me since I was once more passive and forgiving about things that bothered me. It's not anger, but it feels like my general self control is slippery these days. I actually am worried that without her influence in my life, bitterness will eventually creep in. Losing myself to that deeply concerns me, so most of my personal growth lately is focused on finding that center and not getting lost in a forest of discontent. 

I admit that I was a fool for thinking I was as strong as other perceived me. I'm not okay, but in time I will be. I hope. 

Anyway good topic. 

• Brohoof 10

16 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I admit that I am jealous of the artists. Them being able to draw, Photoshop, flash-animate, etc. all kinds of artwork is impressive,  and I really wish I didn't have to rely on them to make any personal art visions I've had a reality for my own personal reasons.

Hey, don't worry about it; that was me for the longest time. 

I have a pretty active imagination, so, as a kid, I was always thinking of new characters. I could write, but it just took too much time. I wanted to draw. After years and years, I finally can draw. 

Basically, I found this Youtuber called TheOdd1sOut, and I liked his artstyle. So I drew my own little interpretation of it. Now, after maybe a month, my style is still evolving and changing. Now, it looks almost nothing like his style. 

All you need, Wii, is perseverance. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, Jeric said:

This is actually a great topic idea. So here's one tossed into the wind.

I admit that my declaration after my wife's passing that I was 'okay' was premature. Perhaps I was. Perhaps it was ego or the desire to live up to her expectations that I can handle anything the world lobs at me. Whatever it was, this Fall it was obvious that I was not as okay as I professed to be. 

In the last year I've seen slight changes in how I handle things. I can be quicker to snipe at people. shocking to me since I was once more passive and forgiving about things that bothered me. It's not anger, but it feels like my general self control is slippery these days. I actually am worried that without her influence in my life, bitterness will eventually creep in. Losing myself to that deeply concerns me, so most of my personal growth lately is focused on finding that center and not getting lost in a forest of discontent. 

I admit that I was a fool for thinking I was as strong as other perceived me. I'm not okay, but in time I will be. I hope. 

Anyway good topic. 

Beautifully said. It takes a LOT of strength to admit something like that. 

• Brohoof 2

I admit that even though I don't suffer from depression (at least I hope I don't), I feel that ideally, I should be the only one feeling worried and everyone else is content and happy. Yeah, by my strange logic, I just want everyone else to be happy in their own way and let me be the one to get worked up over certain things. 

Why do you think I'm constantly trying to ensure that other people days are going good, despite not being social? I also feel that when I find someone I care for in trouble I want to help them, even if me "helping" actually ends up making the situation worse for those involved. I know that I can't solve everyone's problem, but it's just how I am. Seeing others sad like there's nothing good in life gets me down, so I try to keep an encouraging attitude in spite of my own insecurities.

Some of you guys might have noticed I've made at least 10 Life Advice topics this year in 2017, most of which involve my insecurities. I don't know if that's a good thing that I'm reaching out for advice or bad thing because I've started a few L.A. Topics that got me in minor trouble. I don't know. But I think I've said enough for now.

• Brohoof 5

40 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

I admit that I hate myself and feel that I am ugly.

Heck, don't we all? And aren't we all wrong? I think I'm a little fat, while everyone else says I'm as skinny as a twig. 

No, I swear I don't have Anorexia. 

You might think you're ugly, but face it, our perception of ourselves is a bit screwed. So look at it this way. 

If you're religious, God thinks your beautiful, and that's what matters. 

If you're not religious, then, no matter what you hear from others, someone out there things you're beautiful. May it be someone in your family or someone you don't even know exists. Hey, if someone can say you're ugly and you can believe it, why can't someone say you're beautiful, too?

Also, side note, my little brother has Autism too! :squee:

• Brohoof 3

51 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Yeah those are things I already knew! Though really to be honest I can admit that my appearance may be slightly ugly to!

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I admit that even though I don't suffer from depression (at least I hope I don't), I feel that ideally, I should be the only one feeling worried and everyone else is content and happy. Yeah, by my strange logic, I just want everyone else to be happy in their own way and let me be the one to get worked up over certain things. 

Why do you think I'm constantly trying to ensure that other people days are going good, despite not being social? I also feel that when I find someone I care for in trouble I want to help them, even if me "helping" actually ends up making the situation worse for those involved. I know that I can't solve everyone's problem, but it's just how I am. Seeing others sad like there's nothing good in life gets me down, so I try to keep an encouraging attitude in spite of my own insecurities.

Some of you guys might have noticed I've made at least 10 Life Advice topics this year in 2017, most of which involve my insecurities. I don't know if that's a good thing that I'm reaching out for advice or bad thing because I've started a few L.A. Topics that got me in minor trouble. I don't know. But I think I've said enough for now.

You are doing very well right now. :) Admitting what you just did is powerful too. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Hey, I'm the same way. My logic says it's better to help others than myself... which might not be entirely true. 

I think that it's a good thing that you're making those life advice forums and talking about this kind of stuff here. If there's any place to talk about feelings, better to do it on the internet where they can't see you cry!

I mean, what?

Dont worry about it, though. It's amazing that you're so dedicated towards helping others, while still taking care of yourself on forums like these. 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Silver Note said:

Hey, I'm the same way. My logic says it's better to help others than myself... which might not be entirely true. 

I think that it's a good thing that you're making those life advice forums and talking about this kind of stuff here. If there's any place to talk about feelings, better to do it on the internet where they can't see you cry!

I mean, what?

Dont worry about it, though. It's amazing that you're so dedicated towards helping others, while still taking care of yourself on forums like these. 

Exactly! Took the words out of my brain. XD 

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Silver Note said:

Heck, don't we all? And aren't we all wrong? I think I'm a little fat, while everyone else says I'm as skinny as a twig. 

Also, side note, my little brother has Autism too! :squee:

I'm always skinny and wish I had more muscle on my arms. And it should be common knowledge by now that I have Autism in the form of Asperger's Syndrome.

• Brohoof 2

Not sure if I'll have the time to finish this before dinner, but, I suppose that's what the edit button is for...

I admit it, I'm pretty much hopeless when it comes to romance, and I'm surprised I ever managed to get into the relationship I'm in now...

I admit it, I hide a lot of my feelings and lie a lot, usually because I think I'm protecting either myself or those around me...

I admit I'm selfish at times...

And finally, I admit that I am lazy, and still really struggle to find the motivation to work on things like my YouTube channel...

• Brohoof 4

I'll admit part of the reason I want to get into law enforcement is because I'm more than willing to sacrifice myself for a complete stranger. Even without a badge I'd willingly put myself in harms way to save, or protect someone. Not for a suicidal reason, but because every man, woman, and child has a right to live and if I do nothing to save someone then I may as well be taking that right away from them.

I'll admit the reason I'm so fond of masks is because I feel I look better with my face covered.

I'll admit that I've come to terms that I'm hopeless when it comes to romance.

I'll admit that I'll randomly get frustrated or depressed if I don't do anything productive in a day. Which is why I have a few hobbies, producing EDM, photo alteration, and video making/editing are some of my favorites.

And lastly I'll admit that I'm bi.

• Brohoof 3

This really is such a good topic, I love the idea behind it :)

I admit it, I struggle with a lot more issues than I tend to let on because I don't want to worry anyone. I find it hard to talk about my problems, I've been conditioned to bottle my feelings up rather than express them. I'm working on getting better at that, though.

I admit it, I put other people before me because, relating to the point above, I'd rather help others than confront my own problems. Gotta remind myself from time to time that I can't make everyone happy, and I should try thinking about what makes me happy occasionally.

I admit it, sometimes I forget, sometimes I'm oblivious. I get spaced out and distracted, but know that I could focus if I made more of an effort.

And I admit it... I'm polyamorous. I'm currently in a loving relationship with two people right now, and I love the both of them dearly. I know some people look down on that as cheating or being greedy or whatever but it's a healthy relationship, I love them both, and they both love me and I'm happy :D

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Not sure if I'll have the time to finish this before dinner, but, I suppose that's what the edit button is for...

I admit it, I'm pretty much hopeless when it comes to romance, and I'm surprised I ever managed to get into the relationship I'm in now...

I admit it, I hide a lot of my feelings and lie a lot, usually because I think I'm protecting either myself or those around me...

I admit I'm selfish at times...

And finally, I admit that I am lazy, and still really struggle to find the motivation to work on things like my YouTube channel...

Relatable as heck. Especially the romance part. I'm hopeless too. 

27 minutes ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

I'll admit part of the reason I want to get into law enforcement is because I'm more than willing to sacrifice myself for a complete stranger. Even without a badge I'd willingly put myself in harms way to save, or protect someone. Not for a suicidal reason, but because every man, woman, and child has a right to live and if I do nothing to save someone then I may as well be taking that right away from them.

I'll admit the reason I'm so fond of masks is because I feel I look better with my face covered.

I'll admit that I've come to terms that I'm hopeless when it comes to romance.

I'll admit that I'll randomly get frustrated or depressed if I don't do anything productive in a day. Which is why I have a few hobbies, producing EDM, photo alteration, and video making/editing are some of my favorites.

And lastly I'll admit that I'm bi.

Bi people unite!!! 

16 minutes ago, Miss Reaper said:

This really is such a good topic, I love the idea behind it :)

I admit it, I struggle with a lot more issues than I tend to let on because I don't want to worry anyone. I find it hard to talk about my problems, I've been conditioned to bottle my feelings up rather than express them. I'm working on getting better at that, though.

I admit it, I put other people before me because, relating to the point above, I'd rather help others than confront my own problems. Gotta remind myself from time to time that I can't make everyone happy, and I should try thinking about what makes me happy occasionally.

I admit it, sometimes I forget, sometimes I'm oblivious. I get spaced out and distracted, but know that I could focus if I made more of an effort.

And I admit it... I'm polyamorous. I'm currently in a loving relationship with two people right now, and I love the both of them dearly. I know some people look down on that as cheating or being greedy or whatever but it's a healthy relationship, I love them both, and they both love me and I'm happy :D

Hey, can I pm you about polyamorous-ness? I want learn more about it and possibly give it a try. 

• Brohoof 3