Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv I don't like DeadPool mocking on Bob Ross

RoseFlower

The new Trailer is trending. I feel like its spitting on his grave. Just kind of disrespectful to be honest. I mean if he wants to do a parody he should've done it like Family Guy or The Boondocks.

Edited by RoseFlower
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Storminess said:

I don't think that's the intention. It's Deadpool being Deadpool--that's all! :twi:

Never seen the movies. But i know its kind of edgy simple humour that is the seller in it. From what i have sort of glimsed. Bob Ross is just nice to listen to, so i felt this was just sad attempt to justify it.

• Brohoof 1

Deadpool crossovers/spoofs are never intended to mock - unless very obviously stated - I think you got the wrong end of the stick here. 

Its a Deadpool tribute trailer to Bob Ross, but on Deadpool levels of silliness. It probably comes across just odd if you are unaware of Deadpool's character. But this is always done in humour. Bob Ross would probably have loved the nod to him anyway. 

I just screamed with happy when I saw this the first time. 

1 hour ago, RoseFlower said:

Never seen the movies. But i know its kind of edgy simple humour that is the seller in it. From what i have sort of glimsed. Bob Ross is just nice to listen to, so i felt this was just sad attempt to justify it.

That would explain it then. Deadpool is pretty much the same personality as Pinkie Pie, complete with 4th wall breaking. He is immortal and not shy of violence. He is infact one of the greatest and most entertaining Marvel heroes ever. He does come with a side of gore in his comics too though - certainly not for the feint hearted. But kids love him. 

21 minutes ago, Crystal Peppermint said:

The last thing what people should do, is to take everything too serious. Like Storminess said, it's just Deadpool.

Look at his comic covers.

Reveal hidden contents

a22.jpg

I am saddend by the lack of Rogue pone on this cover =c

• Brohoof 3

Considering everything, closing this for potential trolling.

• The topic was locked