Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is anybody else here getting fat?

mcpon14

I'm trying to... which sounds counterintuitive, but believe me, being skinny isn't all sunshine and rainbows. I have quite a few blood pressure issues, for example I can't get up quickly like most other people do.

I also don't quite like how bony my body is, though it's way better than a decade or two ago (you could see my ribs if you took a close look). Now I'm average in terms of BMI, but I can see veins on my hands, which I'm sure doesn't normally occur.

Something tells me anxiety is the main culprit for both my stomach issues and difficulties to build fat tissue...

On 11/20/2017 at 3:29 PM, Envy said:

but then for some reason it went right back to where it was before and even worse.

On 11/20/2017 at 8:15 PM, Thuja said:

but I've started gaining back weight!

It tends to go that way, apparently. Your ancestors lived in times when food was a limiting factor, so it wants to store all the food and avoid using up reserves.

E-heh-heeh-huegh... W-well, n-not quite "getting" fat so much as... uh... Well, not any fatter any faster than usual. ...Look, I'm very naturally fluffy. You could poke me pretty much literally anywhere and you'd still sink about at least an inch in! I really like sugar!

I like to think that it's, like, the point where the fat starts showing up in my face that maybe it's a notable issue. That line between Fluffy and Dayuum! You alright, man?!!?

I'm not fat enough for it to be noticeable, I'd say. Especially what with the baggy clothes I tend to prefer wearing. But I do make a totally awesome pillow n' Comforter! 

...Dieting is proving to be a sort of... on again/off again sorta deal... heh...

• Brohoof 1

A balanced diet of crap food and good food has kept my weight consistent, although I have lost weight not eating takeaway food regularly like I did at University. I'm still overweight for a person of my height, I don't exercise... at all... and I do love food... so I do have some work to do.

• Brohoof 1

I don't gain weight very often. I have an intense personality and I've been told it's keeping my metabolism high, whatever that means. Whatever the cause, I'm slender and not a big eater anyway.

My mum said I was in “paddock condition” earlier this year (and no, she was not making an intentional my little pony reference, except that we literally have two Shetland ponies). If you don’t know what that means, just know that anyone saying it to you is either trying to tell you nicely that you’re getting or have gotten fat, or that you’re fat but they like it anyway. 

Needless to say I kept eating pasta, but decided to run every weekend. It workerd. 

Nah, my weight is pretty healthy, but I should probably start watching what I eat. Sometimes I feel like I'm eating too much junk.

On 11/20/2017 at 9:45 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm not, and I hope Tony Stewart isn't either....I hope Cinnamon Pop doesn't see this post....uh oh

Well, I should probably do a more serious post in here...:orly:

As for me, I'm in pretty good shape. I guess I'm about average weight, not too skinny, not too fat. I eat healthy, and I'm pretty active by nature so, it's kinda hard for me to gain too much weight anyway. :sunshower:

I'm always skinny and underweight no matter what I eat. It's more a curse than a blessing. 

I would like more arm muscle to do my sign-spinning job among other things. In fact, I think I find men with Average Arm muscle or higher attractive likely because I could never have at least that.:dry: