Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask NightmareLuna

GlitterMoon

On 11/21/2017 at 9:27 PM, Quinch said:

Hmmm. I was tempted to look at your profile before asking, but instead... tell us about yourself?

Well, there's not much to really say about myself,I'm just an ordinary 20 year old girl that lives in Denmark and loves ponies, and I also really love animals, especially foxes!

On 11/21/2017 at 10:53 PM, Capper said:

Why is Luna, I assume, your favorite character?

Yes, she is my favorite character, and I love her probably because I love nighttime, and I just lover her personality in general! 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Mine is a bit of a technical question, I am used to forums back in my day where we used code such as [/img] and <center></center> and what not for signatures, is that the way it is here, or am I missing something here? Because I have a signature I'd love to use. ^___^;; thank you!

Just now, Momento Mori said:

Mine is a bit of a technical question, I am used to forums back in my day where we used code such as imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5[/img] and <center></center> and what not for signatures, is that the way it is here, or am I missing something here? Because I have a signature I'd love to use. ^___^;; thank you!

If you scroll all the way up, you should be able to see your icon and username, click on it, then click on Account Settings, then you should be able to see a section called Signature!

• 3 years later...