Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private All Hail the Demons

Leavemealone

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/172010-all-hail-the-demons-ooc/

Five ponies sat around a card table in a slightly dirty room. Each pony was wearing composite bulletproof armor, and each had holstered weapons. The first of five had blue fur and a yellow mane, with a deadly-looking and robust automatic rifle in her hooves. The second was almost not a pony, but had features of a dragon and had a gigantic grenade launcher next to him. The third had a long, mean-looking sniper rifle next to her, and the fourth, a bandolier of grenades across her chest. The fifth had a large taser in his belt. A walkie talkie on the blue ponies’ belt crackled with static before delivering this message: “The Dylatov Crime Family’s base location has been revealed. Get there and shut them down for good.” Hearing this, all five ponies immediately stood and prepped weapons before hustling out the door. 

• Brohoof 1

DĺA ROSETTA

THE VOICE

One month prior:

Día Rosetta had never had the best of luck. No job, no stable home, no allies but the ones she had worked for herself.

That was until one day, a voice entered her head.

Hello?

Rosetta ignored the noise of her own head. It was her mind playing tricks on her head after all, wasn’t it?

Hello?

Día Rosetta moved from Ponyville to the big, loud city to silence the voice asking the same question over and over again. She knew it wasn’t real. It would go away once she got there.

Hello?

Finally, she had had enough.

"Who are you?" Rosetta screamed, flinging her wings out to each side.

You can hear me?

Rosetta shook in surprise. She hadn't anticipated the voice would answer back.

You can hear me? the voice repeated.

“...Y-yes,” Rosetta stammered.

Good. Now, listen to me. You’re not going to understand any of this, so I just need you to do what I ask.

“Wha-”

Don’t resist.

“Wait! I-” She froze. She could feel her hooves growing numb below her, the feeling slowly climbing up her legs.

What are you doing to me? Rosetta exclaimed. She could feel her muscles moving without her consent. The voice was controlling her.

Día Rosetta’s intuition told her what to do. She dove into her mind, fighting off the feeling quickly heading towards her brain. Taking a breath, she seemingly shouted into her own mind.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

The spreading numbness retreated. Rosetta breathed a sigh of relief. In the back of her brain, she could almost feel the voice's approval.

You're strong. That's good. 

“So... who are you, anyway?”

The name’s Linneri. Pack your bags. We're leaving. 

Shadow stood up from the table and grabbed his coat off the back of the chair, then grabs his machinegun's and grenade launcher's straps and slung them onto his back. Emviron said as he was about to grab his hat, "Shadow, don't you think it's a bit overkill with that much."

Shadow sighed to himself and said through his gritted teeth as he grabbed his rifle, "Shut up, it's not overkill."

• Brohoof 1

Myrath text

Text of character when talking to Myrath

Supersonic locked on her laser point targeting system to her upgraded rifle, then attached the bayonet and other scopes. The, she took out her taser disk pistol and loaded it befor holstering it. She prepped the rest of her weapons before turning to her team. “We’ve fought the Dylatovs before. Let’s kick their assess.” Ready to fight? Yes, Myrath. 

27 minutes ago, Capper said:

Myrath text

Text of character when talking to Myrath

Supersonic locked on her laser point targeting system to her upgraded rifle, then attached the bayonet and other scopes. The, she took out her taser disk pistol and loaded it befor holstering it. She prepped the rest of her weapons before turning to her team. “We’ve fought the Dylatovs before. Let’s kick their assess.” Ready to fight? Yes, Myrath. 

I go to the table, thinking about how to help my friends. "Hey, guys. What's up?" (Quoted due to the text not reaching the threshold)

Non-conversation

"Maple talking"

Maple speaking through her mind to Aneith

Aenith talking

Maple Bat looked at her rifle she picked it up and loaded it with her explosive rounds. She loaded 2 mags with those and 3 with normal ones. No mercy huh kid? 

Maple sighed audibly. She'd heard this voice since she left home to join the night guard. After Luna found out about the second voice she was asked to join a special task force. She'd not really interacted with the others yet. She didn't know how she could trust them. She couldn't even trust herself thanks to this voice in her head. Maple looked around and saw no pony else near her. "No. I don't think it to be... We FINALLY got the location of their base... I wanna make sure no pony can hide in there anymore. Solution to that? Blow it up."

Well, here I was thinking Fluttershy's daughter to show signs of mercy.

Maple lifted her sniper and folded the stock and barrel in to condense it and she strapped it across her back They don't deserve it. She left to go find the others

12 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Non-conversation

"Maple talking"

Aenith talking

Maple Bat looked at her rifle she picked it up and loaded it with her explosive rounds. She loaded 2 mags with those and 3 with normal ones. No mercy huh kid? 

Maple sighed audibly. She'd heard this voice since she left home to join the night guard. After Luna found out about the second voice she was asked to join a special task force. She'd not really interacted with the others yet. She didn't know how she could trust them. She couldn't even trust herself thanks to this voice in her head. Maple looked around and saw no pony else near her. "No. I don't think it to be... We FINALLY got the location of their base... I wanna make sure no pony can hide in there anymore. Solution to that? Blow it up."

Maple lifted her sniper and folded the stock and barrel in to condense it and she strapped it across her back They don't deserve it. She left to go find the others

I then realize that they're already out the door, I grab my gear and head towards them, speaking in a german accent like the TF2 Medic: "Hey! Wait for me!"

16 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Non-conversation

"Maple talking"

Aenith talking

Description and non-conversation.

“Día Rosetta speaking.”

Día Rosetta speaking through her mind.

Linneri speaking inside of Día Rosetta’s mind.

DĺA ROSETTA

LINNERI

Día Rosetta laughed. “Blow ‘em up? I can do that.”

No, you can’t.

Shut up.

Really, Rosetta knew nothing of how to control the weapons she wielded. But, hey, when did a little lie hurt anyone?

You could kill everyone on your team, including yourself, with those explosives.

Screw you.

It wasn’t all Rosetta’s fault. Linneri was the one who had dragged her into this by entering her head.

Listen. I’ll help you out. There’s a reason I told you to be the Demolition Expert.

Fine. But you’d better not use it as an opportunity to take over.

Why would I ever do that?

Día Rosetta groaned. She didn’t want to do this, anyway. Why couldn’t they stop by another bar? Screw the greater good.

Grudgingly, Rosetta followed the rest of the crew out of the room.

“Supersonic speaking.”

Supersonic speaking to Myrath.

Myrath speaking.

(just wanted to make that clear)

Supersonic arrived at the transport, then turned around and looked at the four other ponies standing before her, weapons ready. This is my strike team? A half-baked mishmash of a few “special ponies”?

Yes, fussypants.

Oh, shut up. That sniper looks ok, though. And the medic could be good, with some practice. Especially that dragon-pony. He’ll make a good Bruiser. Not sure about the demolitions expert. She doesn’t look very trained.

They’ll be fine. Even the demolitions pony. Not everypony can live up to your stupid standards.

Again. Shut up, Myrath. 

Supersonic cleared her throat and yelled, “Listen up! We’ve finally got a handle on these guys, let’s take ‘em down today.” She motioned for everypony to get into the transport. 

Shadow climbed into the transport and took the clip out, so it doesn't fire at the moment. He thought about how long it's been without meat. He didn't want to scare the others, then his inner demon said, "Wow, I'm the demon, but you eat meat. We might get along well."

Shadow chose not to answer and placed his hat of his eyes as he tilted it for a ear to poke up.

DĺA ROSETTA

LINNERI

Día Rosetta stepped onto the transport, scanning for someplace to sit. She found a comfortable spot and sat, kicking back her hind legs. Might as well relax while she could.

“I couldn’t help but notice how the gal in charge looked at me,” Rosetta mumbled. “Seems like she thinks I’m not good enough.”

You’re not…

“Shut up, Lin--” She stopped, glancing around her nervously. They’d think she was crazy if she was caught was talking to herself.

It’s okay. They understand.

They understand that I have a frikin’ voice in my head?

Yes. They have their own voices in their head, too.

Heck! Why didn’t you tell me about this, stupid?

Linneri went silent. Rosetta guessed she was tired of getting yelled at. Perfect. Rosetta was tired of yelling. She had to figure out how to use her weapons, anyway.

Alright, time to tell me what all my stuff does, Rosetta told Linneri, motioning towards her gear.

See the circular one that looks like it has a walnut shell? Rosetta nodded. That’s called a sticky bomb. Once you pull off the shell, a timer starts. The whole bomb has a stickiness on it, so whatever it touches, it sticks to. Once 5 seconds pass, it explodes.

Great, so all I have to do is stick it to myself and I’m dead.

Explosives aren’t pretty. That’s a fact. Next is the taser gun. It’s non-lethal, but it hurts. It causes all the victim’s muscles to contract, incapacitating them. Just think of it like a long range taser that acts like a gun.

Nice, now I can incapacitate ponies from afar and get away with it.

Linneri continued, ignoring Rosetta. The wall explosive speaks for itself. Put it on the wall, countdown, it explodes. Lastly, the explosive dart launcher, my favorite, is the long tube as the side of your belt. It works exactly like a dart, except it explodes on contact.

Well, that was a lot to take in.

Don’t worry, I’ll help you.

Rosetta paused. Why do you even know about all these explosives, anyway? It sounds to me like you’re just a filly.

You said you were overflowing with information. I won’t bother you with more.

Día Rosetta groaned. I hate you.

Don’t worry, I know you do.

• Brohoof 1

Supersonic settled into the pilot’s chair, then pressed a few buttons on the control panel of the transport, causing the thing to start to float. Then, a transparasteel dome slid smoothly over the top of the craft before engines kicked in, swiftly pushing the transport forwards. She activated the autopilot before closing her eyes.

Did you see that the look on that poor mare’s face? She could tell you were silently criticizing her. Be nicer. That’s a biggie, coming from me, your personal Satan. 

Look, I can’t help it if I’m a bit gruff. I just want to get this job done. I’ve been waiting for months to find this base, and I can’t be slowed by an incompetent team. 

Just don’t be such an ass to everypony. Ha ha, ass, you’re a pony, get it?

Oh, shut up. 

You say that too often.

• Brohoof 1

Maple sat down on the transport as far from anyone else as she could sit. What's the matter, Kid? Scared of a little talking?

NO! What gave you that Idea? I'm just... Trying to strategize... Maple's expression changed and she looked generally angry rather than the level-headed calmness she had before. Also... Please don't speak to me when I start shooting... Hard to aim when you can't even think.

Alright... Alright sorry. Look Just speak with the leader maybe? She seems like you and her would get along. This sparked Maple's anger further.

Why?  She asked Aenith before realizing  Oh right... you've been here a long time... Fine... I guess I'll go talk with them. If it gets awkward I'm leaving though. Maple stood up and walked over to Supersonic who was still sitting in the pilot chair. Maple noticed the auto pilot was on and she nudged the mare to get their attention " Excuse me... I wanna chat with you if it's not a problem with you."

Supersonic looked around and up at Maple Bat. “What can I do for you?” She said, controlling her voice so that she sounded as if she was very happy.

Oh great, fakery again. When will you ever learn?

Look, you know I’m just trying to get this done. Plus, the sniper looked skilled. Cut me some slack sometimes. 

Me? Cut YOU some slack? You should learn just how lucky you are that I’m no longer in a physical form independent of you!

I’m learning that more and more each day. 

"Well..." Maple paused for an awkward amount of time  Ugh... I told you I'm not good at this "Well... I was wondering what the plan was for when we get there... and what I need to be doing in that time. I've got 2 mags of explosive ordinance and 3 of normal rounds. To give you an Idea."

That was a... good attempt. Maple growled out loud BUT! You're at least talking to somepony here.

Shut up! I'm not good at this...

4 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

"Well..." Maple paused for an awkward amount of time  Ugh... I told you I'm not good at this "Well... I was wondering what the plan was for when we get there... and what I need to be doing in that time. I've got 2 mags of explosive ordinance and 3 of normal rounds. To give you an Idea."

That was a... good attempt. Maple growled out loud BUT! You're at least talking to somepony here.

@Maple Bat

Supersonic nodded. “The plan? I’m sorry I didn’t have time to brief you before we left. As you know, we’ve been chasing the Dylatovs for some time. Basically, we’ll post you on the roof of the nearby warehouse. Then, we’ll have Bruiser here bust down the door. I’ll run in and clear out any patrolling guards, then Demo and Bruiser will follow me in, Support slightly further back. It’s cruical that you take out any escaping vehicles.”

That’s more like it. 

Oh, shut up. 

Edited by Capper

DĺA ROSETTA

LINNERI

6 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Día Rosetta listened in on the two yellow pony’s conversation, curious as to what she would be doing in a few hours. She had decided she liked the bat girl, but she didn’t know about the captain. She seemed grumpy. Actually, both of them seemed boring.

You’re just going to silently criticize them the whole time?

I could do it out loud, if you wanted, Día Rosetta answered sarcastically. Now shut up, I need to hear this.

As do I. Then I can get an idea of what to prepare you for.

2 hours ago, Capper said:

@Maple Bat

Supersonic nodded. “The plan? I’m sorry I didn’t have time to brief you before we left. As you know, we’ve been chasing the Dylatovs for some time. Basically, we’ll post you on the roof of the nearby warehouse. Then, we’ll have Bruiser here bust down the door. I’ll run in and clear out any patrolling guards, then Demo and Bruiser will follow me in, Support slightly further back. It’s cruical that you take out any escaping vehicles.”

That’s more like it. 

Oh, shut up. 

Towards the back? She does realize we have to have close range and maximum maneuverability. The sniper also won’t do any damage to those vehicles compared to the sticky bombs...

Well, not my fault she’s not as intelligent as a frikin’ filly.

Should I apologize for my age? If Linneri could have rolled her eyes, she would have.

Great, now even you don’t like me.

I didn’t say that.

Día Rosetta decided she was done with the conversation. She shifted her weight until she was at the perfect angle. She could still see the two ponies, but it didn’t look like a creepy eavesdropping stalker. The captain -- Linneri had told Rosetta her name was Supersonic -- was hard to read. She was an introvert for sure. Usually that meant lower expectations, but this gal had the bar set pretty high. Dang.

What are you doing?

Observing.

And what do you mean by that?

You’ll see. Rosetta turned her attention back to the ponies. Supersonic was fairly professional. Día Rosetta wouldn’t bother giving her a nickname. Captain was best, most likely. Or Captain Supersonic. No, too much of a moulthful. Just Captian.

...Why do all these details matter, exactly?

Rosetta ignored her. She couldn’t lose her train of thought. The bat pony seemed a bit awkward. She would know what she was doing once they got to battle, but conversation seemed to be a weak point. Exact opposite of Rosetta. She seemed pretty simple, to put it lightly. Normal military persona. She would be easy to interact with.

The captain was still a point of concern. It would be best to interact and see what cards she was dealt. Getting up, Rosetta headed towards the captian.

“Excuse me, Captian,” Día Rosetta said. Not too formal, not too casual. “I’m Día Rosetta, the Demolision Expert. May I speak with you?” Supersonic nodded. “I couldn’t help but listen to your conversation. Wouldn’t it be best if the I were towards the front of the group? Most of my weapons require close range.” She mentally patted herself on the back. No stumbling. That’s good. Now she would just have to wait and see how the rest went.

1 hour ago, Silver Note said:

DĺA ROSETTA

LINNERI

Día Rosetta listened in on the two yellow pony’s conversation, curious as to what she would be doing in a few hours. She had decided she liked the bat girl, but she didn’t know about the captain. She seemed grumpy. Actually, both of them seemed boring.

You’re just going to silently criticize them the whole time?

I could do it out loud, if you wanted, Día Rosetta answered sarcastically. Now shut up, I need to hear this.

As do I. Then I can get an idea of what to prepare you for.

Towards the back? She does realize we have to have close range and maximum maneuverability. The sniper also won’t do any damage to those vehicles compared to the sticky bombs...

Well, not my fault she’s not as intelligent as a frikin’ filly.

Should I apologize for my age? If Linneri could have rolled her eyes, she would have.

Great, now even you don’t like me.

I didn’t say that.

Día Rosetta decided she was done with the conversation. She shifted her weight until she was at the perfect angle. She could still see the two ponies, but it didn’t look like a creepy eavesdropping stalker. The captain -- Linneri had told Rosetta her name was Supersonic -- was hard to read. She was an introvert for sure. Usually that meant lower expectations, but this gal had the bar set pretty high. Dang.

What are you doing?

Observing.

And what do you mean by that?

You’ll see. Rosetta turned her attention back to the ponies. Supersonic was fairly professional. Día Rosetta wouldn’t bother giving her a nickname. Captain was best, most likely. Or Captain Supersonic. No, too much of a moulthful. Just Captian.

...Why do all these details matter, exactly?

Rosetta ignored her. She couldn’t lose her train of thought. The bat pony seemed a bit awkward. She would know what she was doing once they got to battle, but conversation seemed to be a weak point. Exact opposite of Rosetta. She seemed pretty simple, to put it lightly. Normal military persona. She would be easy to interact with.

The captain was still a point of concern. It would be best to interact and see what cards she was dealt. Getting up, Rosetta headed towards the captian.

“Excuse me, Captian,” Día Rosetta said. Not too formal, not too casual. “I’m Día Rosetta, the Demolision Expert. May I speak with you?” Supersonic nodded. “I couldn’t help but listen to your conversation. Wouldn’t it be best if the I were towards the front of the group? Most of my weapons require close range.” She mentally patted herself on the back. No stumbling. That’s good. Now she would just have to wait and see how the rest went.

@Silver Note

Supersonic gave a small smile. “I’m sorry if I came off as gruff. I trained with the Pegasus Royal Guard for 6 years before comin’ here. You can call me Sonic, by the way. Or Cap. All my friends do. And yes, I do have friends. The last recruit that asked me that got knocked out cold ‘afore being hung off the top of the Equestrian Army flagpole by his underwear.” She grinned, seemingly enjoying that memory. 

“As for th’ plan. No offense, but I could tell you were talkin’ to that voice in yer head.” Dia startled, worried. “Don’t worry, I can’t hear what yer sayin’ to it, but normally recruits don’t mess with th’ plan. I respect that you’re takin’ initiative, so don’ fret yer little head. First of all, I designed th’ bombs yer usin’, so don’t doubt me. If ya really are worried, I have a specific mission for you. I didn’t plan on usin’ it, but I guess you’ll feel better that way. You’re gonna have to climb the side of the base, then plant a gas bomb in the heater system, which’ll drop all the guards. Then meet back up with us. By the way, Maple’s explosive rounds will do twice as much damage as your sticky bombs, an’ I know that’s a thing yer insinuatin’.” Supersonic smiled. “Yer welcome.”

Edited by Capper

DĺA ROSETTA

LINNERI

Well... okay then.

Día Rosetta blinked, surprised. The captain -- or Sonic -- was skilled in masking her emotions. She had also appeared to know everything she was thinking. No wonder Rosetta had had a hard time reading her. Looked as if she had competition. She didn’t have to worry about this usually, but she hadn’t accounted for the fact that everyone’s senses on this transport would be doubled. Hecking demons.

Are you sure she can’t hear what we’re saying?

How should I know? Myrath was always the wild card.

Myrath? Who the hay is Myrath?

Myrath was the toughest of all of us. He kept us all together. No wonder he chose to be captain.

Heck, so now there’s an ‘us?’

Linneri avoided the question. Okay, change of plans, then. I know about Demolition, but I don’t know anything about the other weapons the people around us have. Supersonic and Myrath knows what they’re doing, so we’ll follow their lead. You should be able to use your wings to get over the wall. It's been awhile since I last used gas bombs, so I’ll refresh my brain on those. I think they’re the ones…

Rosetta sighed, tuning Lineri’s chatter out of her brain. She may be inside of her brain, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t ignore her.

“Alright, Sonic.” She smiled, hiding her confusion. If Sonic could detect when she was speaking with Linneri, she would be able to read her emotions easily. She would have to give this her best effort. “A mission sounds great.” Dang it, she sounded like a complete idiot. Rosetta headed back to her seat, embarrassed. She hadn’t been this bad at her cutie mark talent since a few years ago. Día Rosetta shuddered. She didn’t want to think about any of that.

Any of what?

Shut up, Linneri. This is your fault. Can’t you just read my mind anyway?

I can’t read what’s in your brain, per se. Your memories are stored as images. I can’t tell exactly what’s happening in the memory you referenced. It’s foggy, as if you want to forget it.

Rosetta scowled. I do, idiot.

Linneri paused. Where did your cutie mark go…

STOP LOOKING AT MY MEMORY.

Linneri went silent. Rosetta was done with her, anyway. She had other things to focus on. Like staying sane.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Capper said:

@Maple Bat

That’s more like it. 

Oh, shut up. 

8 hours ago, Capper said:

@Silver Note

Supersonic gave a small smile. “I’m sorry if I came off as gruff. I trained with the Pegasus Royal Guard for 6 years before comin’ here. You can call me Sonic, by the way. Or Cap. All my friends do. And yes, I do have friends. The last recruit that asked me that got knocked out cold ‘afore being hung off the top of the Equestrian Army flagpole by his underwear.” She grinned, seemingly enjoying that memory. 

“As for th’ plan. No offense, but I could tell you were talkin’ to that voice in yer head.” Dia startled, worried. “Don’t worry, I can’t hear what yer sayin’ to it, but normally recruits don’t mess with th’ plan. I respect that you’re takin’ initiative, so don’ fret yer little head. First of all, I designed th’ bombs yer usin’, so don’t doubt me. If ya really are worried, I have a specific mission for you. I didn’t plan on usin’ it, but I guess you’ll feel better that way. You’re gonna have to climb the side of the base, then plant a gas bomb in the heater system, which’ll drop all the guards. Then meet back up with us. By the way, Maple’s explosive rounds will do twice as much damage as your sticky bombs, an’ I know that’s a thing yer insinuatin’.” Supersonic smiled. “Yer welcome.”

"Leave it to me ma'am. I can hit anything with a weapon such as this... I won't fail you." Maple said with a nod as she turned to return to her seat.

Maybe if you sounded a little less robotic friendship would be easier.

I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to protect the innocent... Friends will get in the way...

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Silver Note said:

DĺA ROSETTA

LINNERI

Well... okay then.

Día Rosetta blinked, surprised. The captain -- or Sonic -- was skilled in masking her emotions. She had also appeared to know everything she was thinking. No wonder Rosetta had had a hard time reading her. Looked as if she had competition. She didn’t have to worry about this usually, but she hadn’t accounted for the fact that everyone’s senses on this transport would be doubled. Hecking demons.

Are you sure she can’t hear what we’re saying?

How should I know? Myrath was always the wild card.

Myrath? Who the hay is Myrath?

Myrath was the toughest of all of us. He kept us all together. No wonder he chose to be captain.

Heck, so now there’s an ‘us?’

Linneri avoided the question. Okay, change of plans, then. I know about Demolition, but I don’t know anything about the other weapons the people around us have. Supersonic and Myrath knows what they’re doing, so we’ll follow their lead. You should be able to use your wings to get over the wall. It's been awhile since I last used gas bombs, so I’ll refresh my brain on those. I think they’re the ones…

Rosetta sighed, tuning Lineri’s chatter out of her brain. She may be inside of her brain, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t ignore her.

“Alright, Sonic.” She smiled, hiding her confusion. If Sonic could detect when she was speaking with Linneri, she would be able to read her emotions easily. She would have to give this her best effort. “A mission sounds great.” Dang it, she sounded like a complete idiot. Rosetta headed back to her seat, embarrassed. She hadn’t been this bad at her cutie mark talent since a few years ago. Día Rosetta shuddered. She didn’t want to think about any of that.

Any of what?

Shut up, Linneri. This is your fault. Can’t you just read my mind anyway?

I can’t read what’s in your brain, per se. Your memories are stored as images. I can’t tell exactly what’s happening in the memory you referenced. It’s foggy, as if you want to forget it.

Rosetta scowled. I do, idiot.

Linneri paused. Where did your cutie mark go…

STOP LOOKING AT MY MEMORY.

Linneri went silent. Rosetta was done with her, anyway. She had other things to focus on. Like staying sane.

@Silver Note

Supersonic turned away, then scowled. Her opinion on Diá was simple: she thought Diá was poorly trained. 

You’re kinda mean to her. 

If my soldiers aren’t trained well, then what do I do?

You’re just givin’ her guff ‘cause she isn’t trained as well as you. Nopony is! Who else but a combat fanatic would spend over three quarters of their life training in combat?! And she’s got Linneri! Lin’l help her out. She’ll be fine. 

I’ll give Diá one day to show her stuff. Then, she’s out. Unless, she manages to actually do something skillful instead of botchi-

Supersonic’s thoughts were interrupted by an explosion to her right. A pony on a hovercraft had fired a rocket at the transport, and was now calling forward scores of armed and armored soldiers. Supersonic whipped into action. 

She turned to the team and yelled, “Everypony! Prepare for close-quarters combat!”

Edited by Capper

Shadow listened to the three's conversation when it was interrupted by Emviron, "You do know that you have some jerky in your pocket, right?"

Shadow eyes open immediately as he growled at the spirit, "You could've told me sooner." He pulled out a bag and grabbed a piece as he heard the captain yell about close quarter combat. He threw his weapons on the seat, then his coat and hat, and finally the bag. He threw the doors up as he placed the piece of jerky in his mouth to see what's going on

17 hours ago, Capper said:

@Silver Note

Supersonic turned away, then scowled. Her opinion on Diá was simple: she thought Diá was poorly trained. 

You’re kinda mean to her. 

If my soldiers aren’t trained well, then what do I do?

You’re just givin’ her guff ‘cause she isn’t trained as well as you. Nopony is! Who else but a combat fanatic would spend over three quarters of their life training in combat?! And she’s got Linneri! Lin’l help her out. She’ll be fine. 

I’ll give Diá one day to show her stuff. Then, she’s out. Unless, she manages to actually do something skillful instead of botchi-

Supersonic’s thoughts were interrupted by an explosion to her right. A pony on a hovercraft had fired a rocket at the transport, and was now calling forward scores of armed and armored soldiers. Supersonic whipped into action. 

She turned to the team and yelled, “Everypony! Prepare for close-quarters combat!”

Close-Quarters? How good are you at that?

I can handle... Hoof to Hoof's not my specialty but I can still try. Maple hurried to where the combatants where she quickly drew and unfolded her rifle and loaded one of her normal mags as she ran up she aimed down the scope and scanned for the opponents.

@Silver Note @Maple Bat @reader8363

Supersonic whipped out her assault rifle and charged towards the attackers. Dodging a few bullets, she roundhoused a soldier in the jaw, causing an audible *crack* to be heard. Flapping upwards, she fired off a couple of rounds, taking out a couple of soldiers. She pulled out her taser disk launcher and fired, electrocuting five more soldiers. She dove down and flipped the transport onto its side, setting up a shield. She hollered at the top of her lungs, “Everypony! Attack!”

@Capper

Maple lost her balance when supersonic flipped the transport. She jumped out when it landed on it's side ging high into the air with her wings and firing 3 quick shots at soliders positioned farther from the transport. Hit, Hit, Miss. Grr... Not good enough.

You're kidding me! Those where 2 out of three and not only that it was still a really hard shot I mean you're really far from them up in the air like this.

Doesn't matter... I could still be doing better. Maple fires another shot and hits the target she'd missed a second ago. Better