Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private All Hail the Demons

Leavemealone

@Capper

Shadow fell onto his side and said as he got up and walked in front of Supersonic, "that was a bit excessive, don't ya think?" A bullet hit him in the wing and bounced off to who knows where. He turned around and walked to the pony, with his shadows catching the bullets coming at him. He picked up the pony and said as he tossed the pony,  "I was in the middle of a conversation."

The demon sighed and said, “You do realize that you're being shot at,  it's no time to be arguing with your fellow team mates."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Maple Bat @reader8363 @Silver Note

Supersonic fired over the transport a few times before hitting a button on her armor’s gauntlet, causing the armor to expand, covering her face with a transparasteel faceplate, and sliding over her hooves. The earpieces in everypony’s armor activated, and Supersonic said over the com, “This armor I’ve activated is bulletproof, so I’ll be able to fly over th’ battlefield. Maple, I want you under cover, eyes on everythin’. Diá, blow up their faces, preferably with sticky bombs. Shadow, get in there and do yer thing. Take ‘em out!” She launched herself over the barrier, bullets pinging off her armor, and fired taser disks and shots at the attackers, then out of the corner of her eye, she spotted it. Four soldiers setting up a large and durable energy cannon. She dove for cover as the first blue energy core whizzed and crackled through the air, inches from her. “Avoid those cores, team. They’l fry yer suit, and any cover ya got.”

Edited by Capper

• 2 weeks later...

@Capper

Maple heard the earpiece come on and she listened carefully. "Yes, Ma'am." She said as she flew to the ground, she went over to a rougher terrain aiming down the scope of her rifle and seeing a few of the enemies, she aimed at one of the ones near the cannon, she loaded a single explosive shot into her rifle

SO... What's your plan here? I can't make sense of it... That cannon isn't going to give way to only one of those shots.

It'll make sense in a second... Just watch ok? Maple aimed her rifle and mover around the cannon until she could see it's barrel with her rifle she aimed down the Cannon's barrel waiting for it to be loaded again.

• Brohoof 1