Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Physically describe yourself !

Le Trotteur Sauvage

I think the rule are pretty clear no ? :)
I've made this thread for all the people that don't want to post pictures o them self or for people that are to shy for it  :P
So tell us everything, your size, your weight, your hair colours, skin colour etc etc !
If you want of course, you're free after all ;)

• Brohoof 3

Yay! I want to make friends, but I'm too shy to post photos, so I'll describe myself!
My hair is medium and dark-blonde, with bangs
I'm 4'11" ~ 5' in height, and I don't remember my wight XD 
My skin is very light, i feel like a ghost haha
My eyes are brown
XD
( I'm brazilian so I may write some things wrong, sry! )

• Brohoof 2

53 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

I think the rule are pretty clear no ? :)
I've made this thread for all the people that don't want to post pictures o them self or for people that are to shy for it  :P
So tell us everything, your size, your weight, your hair colours, skin colour etc etc !
If you want of course, you're free after all ;)

why don't you describe YOURself? :toldya:

I've posted pictures of myself here before, but, this is fun so I'll do it anyway :P

I'm about 5'5" tall

I weigh about 120 pounds

I have pale green/olive green eyes

I have really messy, darkish blonde hair, that only goes down to the top of my shoulders. 

My skin color is white

And there ya go :proud:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 4

Amusing. I've also posted pics and a video here, and met two dozen members from this forum as well ... so ... 

5'9" 

Male

142 lbs

Younger looking than my 40 years suggests. Possibly 30 years old. 

When I have hair, it's wild however I currently have my head shaved thanks to its thinning nature. 

While I do not have a beard, I currently have some stubble that forms a natural goatee pattern, and even at its short length one can discern some grey with the black. 

I have a thin build, somewhat wiry but one that shockingly invokes a sense of activity and athleticism. A build that is curiously juxtaposed with my gait and stance that shifts between relaxed and tense. 

I am rarely still, even when I am not in locomotion, my eyes are constantly surveying my surroundings; considering my environment. 

If someone would meet my gaze there would notice another oddity, they alternate between appearing distant, as if I am not fully there, and intensely expressive. The expressiveness is assisted greatly by my eyebrows and other facial features, which add a natural animated look that paradoxically seems unnatural. My eyes and face have often been described as impossibly expressive. 

My skin is slightly tanned, with years of experience subtly interwoven around my eyes and brow that shows some evidence of the burden of knowing the worst this world has to offer. Some have suggested a slight olive complexion under specific lighting. 

I smile with a control and precision that that has a friendly but mischievous touch, only to be undone with my highly boisterous laugh when the moment often strikes me. A laughter that resonates over my entire body through convulsive frivolity and merriment. 

My nose is slightly too large for my face, something that is harder to pick out unless you are standing looking at my profile and made more obscured through my glasses. 

Hm. 

I think that covers it. These are all observations of others told to me over the years.

• Brohoof 5

Alright Alright...

5'8"

160lbs

Brown Hair

Blue Eyes

Muscular build. That's right damnit!

I shave once a week or when necessary. So sometimes stubble. I keep my hair short, cut by a stylist because hey, it's still important to me.

People often ask me if I'm on TV...I don't know why...I guess I look like a recurring background actor. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

5’11”

230 lbs.

Dark blue eyes

White dude

Built like a friggin’ tank, people say I should have played football but I have a very low pain tolerance haha.

Dark brown hair, sort of a chestnut color. I went through a couple of phases of spiking it up and slicking it down, but most of the time it’s either in a buzz cut (spring/summer) or bushy, almost a bowl cut (winter).

You can’t be a proper Brony without a neckbeard, so I occasionally grow some stubble lol. I’d like to have facial hair, but unfortunately can’t grow any. 

My skin tans very well and can get to a point where it’s almost medium brown in the late spring/summer/early fall. I had a classmate in college who swore I was part Hispanic when he first met me in August. 

I tend to dress in bright clothing, Pendleton shirts in winter and Hawaiian prints in summer, chinos, courderoys or skinny jeans as pants year round. I have an affinity for hats (except ball caps, never much cared for those), I tend to wear driving caps in the winter and a pair of Panama/Trilby crossover hats in the summer. I also have some felt fedoras and homburgs that fit well with certain outfits. I usually stick to classic Chuck Taylors for shoes, however, I have a pair of Adidas Busenitz that I occasionally wear. Completing my wardrobe, I usually have a pair of (knockoff, I’m not paying $100 for a hunk of plastic) Ray Bans around my eyes.

I have a pretty relaxed personality, I’m definetly a Type B sort of person. I can be seen usually lounging about, trying to look cool and failing miserably at it. Like most people, I think I’m hot stuff, but I’m a pretty normal dude. Aside from the occasionally polarizing clothes and a relatively flashy car (Ford Mustang) most people would have difficulty picking me out in a crowd. 

• Brohoof 1

5 feet 2 inches

166lbs (about 11.9 stone)

Blonde/Brown hair that has pretty much fully gone on top with just hair round the side and back.

Light blue eyes

Stocky physique with a pronounced belly. I don't drink, so it's entirely made up of food.

I'm 26, but I look like someone who is in their 40's due to my balding head.

I usually keep a goatee as full as possible in the facial hair department with a moustache occasionally present.

I normally dress in t-shirts and jeans for almost every occasion, switching to polo shirts for smart occasions. As you could probably tell, I'm quite casual when it comes to things fashion wise.

Edited by Vocal Analyst
  • Brohoof 1

like 5'4" or 5'5", ??? lbs (not a good number, i'll tell you that. and it's about 0% muscle)

medium length black hair that was cut in a way that was supposed to be combed but i haven't done so in months

hazel eyes (so i've been told)

need to shave because what i do have on my face looks like trash but i'm lazy and don't go anywhere so i don't bother

pretty pale skin

uhh.... what else...

all my clothes are black.

and idk what else to say.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Mirage said:

Think of a badass - that's me.

I always thought of you as magical...I guess magical can be badass too. :smug:

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2

I've posted pictures before but why not?

5 feet 11 inches, 145 pounds. Yes I'm pretty scrawny hehe
Pale skin, dark brown eyes, with short dark brown hair atm
I can barely grow any facial hair but I do try sometimes :please:

Apparently I still look very young. Most people meeting me for the first time guess ~15 years old

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 2

Male with rather light skin tone, Middle-eastern physiognomy (y'know those full, luscious lips? well mine ain't that full, but pretty prominent).

Same facial hair and ponytail as my avatar, but black (and I've recently cut them shorter for comfort reasons). My irises are also a much darker brown, almost black but not actually black.

I'm about... uh, I think 185m or something, I forgot the exact number. I was around 70kg when I last weighed myself a few weeks ago.

I think that's about all I'll be bothered to share.

Caucasian with light skin

Shoulder length dark hair (mostly straight)

Height 5'5"

Weight 115lbs, slender.

Brown eyes.  

In usually wear dark colors (black, dark blue, purple) and little makeup. 

I'm not the tallest person coming in at 176cm but I'm also not the lightest at 79kg. I have short brown hair and tanned skin. I wouldn't consider myself buff looking but I do have a bit of muscle. Though I'd consider myself average. Oh and I have dark brown eyes 

Edited by Crosswind
  • Brohoof 1