Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Physically describe yourself !

Le Trotteur Sauvage

Female, 5”4 with long dark brown hair. Brown eyes too, and tannish/yellowish skin. I’m not fat but a lil chubby, especially in the leg area >^< and I mostly wear sweaters and tight fitting pants. I don’t wear makeup, but I keep being told I’d be prettier if I did (screw it tho im lazy)

Pink/purple skin, Female Unicorn.

My hair is like a zebras upright hair and is purple-redish.

Wight... well we don´t talk about females weight , do we ?

I also wears a tight body suit, sometimes I wear a black armor dress over my body and armor shoes over my hooves.

My horn is broken and I have a scar over my right eye.

And the handler behind me.... looks like a villain with a cowboy hat and have a horsy smell most of the time ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Okay, here we go:

• Male
  • Hair: short, brown
  • Skin: Caucasian, light
  • Eyes: Hazel, thick blue glasses
  • Tall (I don't remember the exact numbers)
  • Mostly skinny

That's the best I can describe myself off the top of my head

Edited by Nightfall Gloam
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5'2" (yes, I'm short, no, you cannot pick me up)

About 110 lbs? I no longer know for sure. 

Chin-length blondish-brownish hair with bangs

Green eyes

See above post for skin colour :wacko:

Huge bags under my eyes at pretty much all times

Edited by luftschloss

Female

Caucasian; light skin but not pasty.

5'4" short tall.

120lbs (that's my regular weight, but I'm still working off the holidays).

Brown hair down to my shoulder blades, mostly straight but wavy at the ends, parted on the side with bangs down to my right eyebrow.

Brown eyes.

I have straight teeth, wear minimal makeup when I'm not at work, and I like to dress in restyled 1980s fashions. 

• Brohoof 3

Haha cool thread.

Im Caucasian and 5’2”. Tbh I don’t even know my weight but I’m guessing about 120-130. :lol:

My hair is short and a medium dark brown. It’s shaved on the left side, short choppy layers on the longer part. 

No piercings but I’m thinking of getting my left upper ear pierced with two small hoops. 

Ive also got blue-greenish eyes. kind of a weird mix so not sure which way it learns towards more.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I'm male. I have short, black hair, and (usually) wear thin-framed brown glasses, or thick-framed black glasses. I'm 5'11", have mildly tanned skin, and I look relatively skinny, even though I weigh about 152 lbs. I have dark brown eyes and (apparently?) really good eyelashes. Usually clean-shaven, though sometimes I let myself go on weekends.

6' 1", about 135 pounds, pale af.

Annoyingly masculine face that clashes with my personality.

Boring blue eyes.

Kind of short brown hair that gets in my eyes all the time, but I don't really know what else to do with it. It used to go past my shoulders until I lopped most of it off.

My facial hair grows annoyingly fast. I'd shave every day if I wasn't lazy.

I've considered getting piercings and dying my hair, but I don't have the money and I can't imagine my parents would be too pleased with that anyway.

I'm caucasian, 5'4'', chunky, green eyes, short brown hair that sort of turns copper in sunlight.

I wear glasses, you'll never see me not wearing a jacket in public. I've got a really light mustache trying to grow in.

I'm androgynous looking. In the past year, about 40% of strangers read me as male, and 60% female.

I've been told that I look like I "play Call of Duty" (I do not.) 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I'll repost an update because why not.

• 5'10" 125-130 lbs. Though when I'm in a jacket and pants I look skinnier. :confused:
  • Ghostly pale, though my legs are slightly more tanned I think from wearing shorts. My arms are closer to just being white.
  • I must look somewhat androgynous, I've been mistaken for being female multiple times. Though my voice and my vocal cords ruin that... Along with my masculine facial features... :unamused:
  • Normally clean shaven, but sometimes I don't shave for a couple of days because of money and my dad driving me crazy. :dry:My face still has plenty of acne, but it's getting better.
  • I have dark brown hair that goes down my neck, but doesn't quite reach my shoulders. Looks kind of ratty right now. :sealed: 
  • Also my left eyebrow looks slightly messed up due to an embarrassing incident. :lie:
Edited by Dusklicious

Slightly overweight, I have acne on my forehead, and I have blue eyes.

Sure, why not.

• 5'11", 190 - 200 .lbs, strong-ish build.
  • Dark blue eyes.
  • Short light-brown/almost blondish hair styled as a crew cut
  • Short, trimmed beard
  • Get constantly mistaken for being in my mid-20's :laugh:
  • Small scar on my forehead.

• 2 months later...
On 4/20/2019 at 1:01 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

About 4 feet tall, light blue fur, yellow and brown mane, Pegasus, mare, light green eyes....

Hmm I suppose I could do the human version of me :dash:

I'm female for those of you who don't know lel....about 5'6" tall, weighing in at about 118-120 pounds....I got dark blonde hair that goes down to my shoulders, and very light green eyes...light skin but tanned...very light/fit build.