Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OP Pony or normal Pony?

Bendy

Overpowered Pony or normal Pony?   

19 users have voted

1. 1. OP Pony or normal Pony? 

• OP Pony.
    • Normal Pony.

Which do you prefer to befriend? Overpowered Pony or normal Pony? 

Normal Pony. As in they could die pretty easily. They still have magic and all. But can still bleed and die just like a living creature. Belly rubs is a good way of making them harmless.

OP Pony. Live forever, immune to bullets and nukes. However, their one weakness is bully rubs.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

what category would starlight fall under? 

find the point on the chart twi is on, find the point celestia is on, and put her on the celestia side of the line from twi (if starswirl is on there, a bit further on from there :D)

• Brohoof 3

What is up with you and pony murder this week?

but on topic, being with an OP pony is like coming in last in a smash bros tournament. It sucks.

normal pony, please.

4 minutes ago, Ninetales said:

What is up with you and pony murder this week?

but on topic, being with an OP pony is like coming in last in a smash bros tournament. It sucks.

normal pony, please.

But ALL non-background ponies (and no doubt a bunch of those, too) are OP in FiM.

It's just a question of HOW OP you want your pony :)

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

But ALL non-background ponies (and no doubt a bunch of those, too) are OP in FiM.

It's just a question of HOW OP you want your pony :)

Oh. On a scale of normal powered pony to princess celestia, id think i would go for a regular starlight glimmer.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Ninetales said:

Oh. On a scale of normal powered pony to princess celestia, id think i would go for a regular starlight glimmer.

or any of the regular cast members, really. GlimGlam really is a bit higher on the OP scale than most ponies, but would make a loyal friend (Should have done better than Trixie, but she has been good for Trixie too, so swings and roundabouts)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd go with Normal because I tend to be more the protective sort when it comes to others rather than being in the shadow of an invincible pony friend. It's just how I connect with the ones I care for.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/23/2017 at 12:11 PM, Bendy said:

Which do you prefer to befriend? Overpowered Pony or normal Pony? 

Normal Pony. As in they could die pretty easily. They still have magic and all. But can still bleed and die just like a living creature. Belly rubs is a good way of making them harmless.

OP Pony. Live forever, immune to bullets and nukes. However, their one weakness is bully rubs.

Do you have to be so extreme?

OP pony is good to have, but maybe not as a "forever living, immune to everything" kind of way.

Normal Pony = weak?

Is there anything in between?

• Brohoof 1

On 3/28/2020 at 2:35 PM, Super Splashee said:

Do you have to be so extreme?

OP pony is good to have, but maybe not as a "forever living, immune to everything" kind of way.

Normal Pony = weak?

Is there anything in between?

I prefer my OC to be a OP pony, who pretends to be a normal pony. Allows her to fit in more easily, but also be ready to defend her friends if they are ever in trouble. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...