• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya, Floof!

It appears I have found a way to forcibly extract more fanart from you. :pout:

Especially since it's free.

Everything's better when it's free. :D

Character incoming below:

On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:26 AM, Silver Note said:

Picture: Do you have a picture for reference? This could be from another request, pony maker, or a sketch. If you don’t please explain what you would like your character to look like.

Name: Would you like your character’s name at the top of the page?

Position: Do you have any preference on what position your character is in? I can only do so much, but if you can give me a reference (like another pony doing the position) I’ll see what I can do.

Other: Anything else you would like me to know?

Spoiler

5a1e3e305c47b_Dr.DualityWave-Particle.png.40a6a71a309299d171bb3ce4d7d60be9.png

Cutie mark is the superposed water droplet thingy in the top right, for reference.

2.  Yes, please, and it's "Dr. Duality Wave-Particle".

3.  Whatever you deem fit, o great one.

4.  You're the best. <3

Sorry for making you wait so long, everypony! I've been a bit busy with school and things. :D

I'll let you know when I start drawing your OC. Once I finish the sketch, I'll show it to you (I'll also show you the color scheme since my colored pencils aren't always accurate. You can let me know if they're okay). Tell me if I need to change anything, Then I'll outline, color, and post! ;)

On 11/26/2017 at 1:57 AM, Techno Universal said:

Well I wonder what my OC Techno would look like in your art style? Though I guess you could try drawing him with his massive cape if you're up for the challenge! :!

image.thumb.png.26b2840930ccfb3146b4919ff47daaab.pngpost-39251-0-50132900-1483466120_thumb.jpeg

Sure thing! I'll try my best with the hair designs and the cape. :)

Does your OC have a cutie mark? If he does, could you describe it or give me a picture for refrence?

On 11/26/2017 at 11:39 AM, Princess Lulu <3~ said:

I was thinking the same thing for my Oc Lulu in your Art Style could you try drawing her? ^^

Name: Princess Lulu

Pose: Sitting Down

request_for_princess_lulu_by_bringerochaos-dbr2wcj.jpg.501d8b318ff0629f379c7f1baf1516c3.thumb.jpg.04efc3c821d1fd0e0920b5ef26f1b661.jpg

Capture (78).PNG

Sure thing! Should I just draw Luna as a filly, or is there difference?

14 hours ago, Duality said:

Heya, Floof!

It appears I have found a way to forcibly extract more fanart from you. :pout:

Especially since it's free.

Everything's better when it's free. :D

Character incoming below:

Reveal hidden contents

5a1e3e305c47b_Dr.DualityWave-Particle.png.40a6a71a309299d171bb3ce4d7d60be9.png

Cutie mark is the superposed water droplet thingy in the top right, for reference.

2.  Yes, please, and it's "Dr. Duality Wave-Particle".

3.  Whatever you deem fit, o great one.

4.  You're the best. <3

Heck I am. :yay:

Alright, I'll be as quick as I can, but you're third on the list, so I might take a bit. 

6 hours ago, Sketchy Tune said:

Hi! I was just roaming through and I found your request page! Can you draw my oc? 

I would love to see what you do with her! Thanks ^^

20171107_061426.jpg

Dang, that drawing looks amazing! I'll try my best to draw on par with that. :P

Can you give me a picture of her cutie mark for refrence?

I'll be as quick as I can, but it might be awhile until I finish yours, since you're fourth on the list. 

17 minutes ago, Silver Note said:

Sorry for making you wait so long, everypony! I've been a bit busy with school and things. :D

I'll let you know when I start drawing your OC. Once I finish the sketch, I'll show it to you (I'll also show you the color scheme since my colored pencils aren't always accurate. You can let me know if they're okay). Tell me if I need to change anything, Then I'll outline, color, and post! ;)

Sure thing! I'll try my best with the hair designs and the cape. :)

Does your OC have a cutie mark? If he does, could you describe it or give me a picture for refrence?

Sure thing! Should I just draw Luna as a filly, or is there difference?

Heck I am. :yay:

Alright, I'll be as quick as I can, but you're third on the list, so I might take a bit. 

Dang, that drawing looks amazing! I'll try my best to draw on par with that. :P

Can you give me a picture of her cutie mark for refrence?

I'll be as quick as I can, but it might be awhile until I finish yours, since you're fourth on the list. 

Ohh now his cutie mark is actually a combination between the main 6 and it's in the bottom left corner of the second ref image! :)

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Ohh now his cutie mark is actually a combination between the main 6 and it's in the bottom left corner of the second ref image! :)

Alright, I'll start on your sketch and let you know when I finish it. :fluttershy: