Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Truth of the Past OOC (with Maple Bat)

Will Guide

Link to RP

Okay, @Maple Bat, I'll get us started on this. One question: would it be alright to mention events up to the end of Season 7 with the return of the Pillars and what have you or should it just be up to the middle of the Season with Discordant Harmony and the Perfect Pear? Because we could have a passing mention of how Fluttershy helped Zecora in the 2nd half if that's alright.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Okay, at the very least, Your OCs, Maple and Woody, and my OCs will be the ones in the Framing Story, while you can also play as Fluttershy and Discord either on their own or together in the flashbacks. Where can our OCs sit down to share the stories? My room? Woody's favorite spot in the forest? Oh wait, how about if our OCs actually travel around from location to location, bringing up the good AND bad memories of each place where a Fluttershy and/or Discord episode occurred?

What I'm looking for the most in terms of direction is how did U Will saw the "episodes" of the parents' lives while the Siblings share how their parents told the story to them. Wouldn't it be a little funny to see how the two POVs can differ?

4 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Oh wait, how about if our OCs actually travel around from location to location, bringing up the good AND bad memories of each place where a Fluttershy and/or Discord episode occurred?

Actually that sounds like a great idea! Let's do that one! Plus we could take Maple to meet thorax.

6 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Actually that sounds like a great idea! Let's do that one! Plus we could take Maple to meet thorax.

Well, don't forget that it's been 20 years since around the series. Do you want Maple and Woody to finally meet for the first time the Legendary Thorax who helped reunited their parents? Because I would love to do that.:wub:

Remember though, This is mostly about how I as U. Will watched the Parents' lives play out compared to how their children were told the story.

@Maple Bat

So, how would you like the first post to be started. Our OCs as close friends meeting up in Woody's favorite spot in the forest, perhaps?

Also, as for the Wills, outside the RPs other than this one, C. Will still looks like a black, starving bug with shiny wings since the last major thing for him in S7 was helping Starlight and Trixie with the Changeling Bros. The most we Wills done for the rest of S7 was provide a little commentary on the events on the episodes involving the Ponies of Legend.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Sounds like a plan to me

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Also, as for the Wills, outside the RPs other than this one, C. Will still looks like a black, starving bug with shiny wings since the last major thing for him in S7 was helping Starlight and Trixie with the Changeling Bros.

So wait what's diffrent about them in this one?

@Maple Bat

Just C. Will's appearance. He's getting closer to the final transformation, but since this is more about Fluttershy and Discord, it really doesn't matter. Just a little foreshadowing to what I hoping will happen in Season 8: Something that can trigger his final metamorphosis.

Remember that in the other RP we're doing its own separate thing, and I intend to have him transform there once everyone is present.

EDIT: Actually, in here, let's have C. Will already reached his final form, and he just can't remember exactly what it was that fully triggered it due to not remembering Season 8. You know, because of how U. Will's soul jumps work and that in this RP, we're only referencing up to the end of Season 7.

I must apologize; I'm still sleepy and not thinking things through right now. Let me know you understand my correction, ok?

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Correction

7 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Actually, in here, let's have C. Will already reached his final form, and he just can't remember exactly what it was that fully triggered it due to not remembering Season 8. You know, because of how U. Will's soul jumps work and that in this RP, we're only referencing up to the end of Season 7.

I must apologize; I'm still sleepy and not thinking things through right now. Let me know you understand my correction, ok?

Sounds good to me! I went to sleep before you posted this so I saw it wehn it was finished. No problem

@Maple Bat

I'm about to start the first post with the Wills (with C. Will having already earned his final form and showing it to the Siblings) coming to Woody's favorite spot in the woods. After my first post, I'll let you help the story pick up steam, OK?

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Mentions

@Maple Bat

Only Those MLP characters who know about me being from another world such as your OCs should be allowed to know what year it is right now in the Real World. In the 7 years of real life, it's debatable how much Equestrian time has passed in the show since Twilight first came to Ponyville. So I try not to give specific year numbers; just a General number of years, such as "about 10 or 20 years has passed".

The Siblings at least heard of the first Summer Sun Celebration since Twilight became an Alicorn (S4's "Princess Twilight Sparkle", right? Because I can refer to that event as a frame of reference for how long I personally knew their mother and father.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Bold question

They did hear of that. They heard about everything of importance. To give an Idea. Anything more important that Fluttershy's encounter with Iron will (Back in season one) The siblings have heard about. To give you some point of reference.

(edited)

@Maple Bat

I was thinking the exchange would go like this:

Me: Will asks the Siblings "didn't your parents ever told you about (insert episode plot here)?".

You:  If yes, they tell what they heard. (After moving to appropriate location) If not, just have them say so.

Me: If yes, my reactions to how the Siblings tell it. Then I tell how it happened from home.

You: Their reactions to home TV viewing 

Me: (Once it gets to the later seasons when I finally arrive in Equestria, I'll add what my contributions were if I had played a part in it)

You: Their reactions to my possible role in the story

(Repeat)

What do you say to this order?

I'm tired now, but I'll continue tomorrow.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

What do you say to this order?

Sounds like a plan! Plus we can do it with Episodes later on. So this one never really has to end! (After all this is timed almost 20 years AFTER the newest Episode)

• Brohoof 1

Almost forgot to mention that we move from location to location based on where the episode takes place. 

Also, I'm sorry to do this to Woody, but sooner or later, Will will have to talk about Discord's misdeeds, especially early on after the story of the first Grand Galloping Gala. Isn't it possible that I could have Will gently ease Woody into it. If so, how exactly should I do it?

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Almost forgot to mention that we move from location to location based on where the episode takes place. 

Also, I'm sorry to do this to Woody, but sooner or later, Will will have to talk about Discord's misdeeds, especially early on after the story of the first Grand Galloping Gala. Isn't it possible that I could have Will gently ease Woody into it. If so, how exactly should I do it?

It'd be best to avoid the conversation of Discord getting turned to stone and you'll be alright. Easing him in is almost Impossible... though it could be dine through care for him

Edited by Maple Bat

(edited)

Okay, I'll just hint at the turning to stone thing, if that's alright.

As for moving from location to location using Woody's portal magic, should that be before the Siblings' telling or before my telling of the events that happened there?

Edited by WiiGuy2014

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Okay, I'll just hint at the turning to stone thing, if that's alright.

As for moving from location to location using Woody's portal magic, should that be before the Siblings' telling or before my telling of the events that happened there?

Yea that's fine but Woody might notice it and panic again.

Portal magic should come before the siblings tell the story. It'll help them remember the story better.

(edited)

@Maple Bat

Again I'm so sorry about making Woody panic. 

Discord DID say that he was aware of everything around him when he was stoned, leading to an "And I Must Scream" life.

What do you think is worst for Discord? Turned to Stone fully aware of his surroundings or risk of disappearing from "being normal"? For that matter, how is Woody not disappearing? In comparison to his father, his choatic antics seem to be far less often.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

49 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat

Again I'm so sorry about making Woody panic. 

Discord DID say that he was aware of everything around him when he was stoned, leading to an "And I Must Scream" life.

What do you think is worst for Discord? Turned to Stone fully aware of his surroundings or risk of disappearing from "being normal"? For that matter, how is Woody not disappearing? In comparison to his father, his choatic antics are far less choatic.

I think Discord was unaware of the fact he could disappear at that time since He didn't know what was happening when he started to in "Discordant Harmony"... and I'm pretty sure he was ALREADY mad so he couldn't have gone crazy.

Woody is mostly harmless and he's ok being that way because He's "anchored" to reality by his "Pony-half" So he's fine with his comparably mundane pranking

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Hey, @WiiGuy2014
I realized something, I need to actually have Maple go Meet Thorax, She wouldn't have yet. I was wondering if you'd like to actually do that here. Since we need to resume anyways.

We can finish at the castle of the Two sisters then head to the Changeling Kingdom. Sound Cool?

That's great. You know I love playing Thorax. Heck, I think it would also be a great opportunity for Maple and Pharynx could a worthy battle with each other, wouldn't you agree?

But I won't be able to fully play until 12 noon to 2:30, then after I get home at about 4:30

My schedule (all times Pacific)

MON.WEDS. classes are 10:30-12 noon and 2:30 p.m.-4:30

TUES. THURS. 8:00a.m.-11:10, although I might do P.E. Make-Up right after until 12 noonish.

FRI is my off day, and Weekends from 10-5 is my job day.