Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How was your Thanksgiving?

Mach33

My Thanksgiving was nicer than I expected it to be. I ended up not being able to go to the family meal because of mine and my siblings' work schedules, which allowed me to avoid relatives I can't get on with. My sister, her boyfriend, and I had a much smaller meal at home that night and it was kinda nice.

• Brohoof 1

I had to work majority of the day, and it was very busy to the point where breaks weren't allowed... hell you were lucky if you could find time to use the bathroom. When I got home I showered and drove across town with my father to eat with family, but majority of the meal was already eaten. Then I was too tired to interact with others and actually fell asleep on a couch for a couple hours. Then I watched my cousins and sisters play each other at pool, then watched my brother and uncle play Halo... and that's about it.

• Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

I had to work majority of the day, and it was very busy to the point where breaks weren't allowed... hell you were lucky if you could find time to use the bathroom. When I got home I showered and drove across town with my father to eat with family, but majority of the meal was already eaten. Then I was too tired to interact with others and actually fell asleep on a couch for a couple hours. Then I watched my cousins and sisters play each other at pool, then watched my brother and uncle play Halo... and that's about it.

Ouch, that doesn't sound fun.:okiedokieloki: 

• Brohoof 1

Pretty good. I got to go home for the week and spend time with my parents, dogs, go shopping, and have good food. It had been months since I'd been home (mid August), so it was nice.

6 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

Awful. I live in England and therefore don't celebrate Thanksgiving. No...while you were all happy at home eating turkey with your families I had to go to school!!!! WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for mlp crying cartoon

That's what I don't understand, its as much of England's holiday as it is America's. The settlers who founded it were English settlers. You guys should have as much of a right to eat turkey, and spend time with family as much as us Americans in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to How was your Thanksgiving?
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My 2019 Thanksgiving was alright. My parents and I went to my mom’s cousin’s new house in the city of Chicago. The food was good and I stayed for a few hours. I went home with my sister.