Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food DR PEPPER OR MOUNTAIN DEW

Fnaflegendsyt

Both are good but Dr. Pepper is the best soda there is. :wub:

Even though i live in Australia i actually got to taste Dr pepper and well it didn't really taste that good, so ill just stick with mountain dew (if i ever actually drank it).

• 1 year later...

Dr. Pepper is one of my favorite sodas. Mountain Dew is...okay. I rarely drink it, though. I like the Code Red Mountain Dew better :twi:

Mountain Dew, I guess. It isn't a real fair comparison, since I've never tried Dr. Pepper before and the last time I drank Mountain Dew was sometime back in 2011.

I used to not really like either, but when I was in college they had a soda machine in the main dining halls (they rarely worked, though), and I got hooked on Mountain Dew. Root beer has always been my favorite soda, but I think I might like Mountain Dew a bit better now.

Except for Baja Blast. That's gross.

• 1 year later...

Dr. Pepper! Only had Mountain Dew 3 times because it was too sweet which is strange because they both got a lot of sugar but l guess maybe more added in or just the flavor that makes Mountain Dew sweeter.

Give me a mountain with nothing to do, give me a dew.

The one with real sugar though, they changed something with the normal stuff to make it taste like diet dew.

Dr. Pepper...well you mix the rainbow and you get some brownish blackish color instead of something pretty, same goes for pop. Now Mr. Pibb, that's not bad.

Dunno I dun drink either realy cant even remember what dr pepper taste like spicy or somethin I guess lol 

I remember the first time I try mountain dew tho I think I didn't really feel that strongly about it. I prefer fanta or maybe sprite but not the sugar free ones they sell here xP