Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Truth of the Past RP (with Maple Bat)

Will Guide

12 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat

"Oh, good, so Spike is doing great. Glad to hear that hasn't changed after all this time." U. Will said like a proud father. 

"Anyway, I would love to see where you lived at the castle, Maple." He said, gently taking Maple's hoof off him.

Maple smiled but felt a bit awkward now, since She'd put her hoof on him " Right! I don't mind going back... It was a cozy place back then I might start coming back... " Maple was interrupted as she went through the portal whatever she was going to say the two guys wouldn't be able to hear.

Woody bowed to Will and motioned to the portal, "After you, I need to close it behind me anyways."

Should Will go through he'd end up in front of the castle Maple about to go inside it

On 12/30/2017 at 12:14 AM, Maple Bat said:

Maple smiled but felt a bit awkward now, since She'd put her hoof on him " Right! I don't mind going back... It was a cozy place back then I might start coming back... " Maple was interrupted as she went through the portal whatever she was going to say the two guys wouldn't be able to hear.

Woody bowed to Will and motioned to the portal, "After you, I need to close it behind me anyways."

Should Will go through he'd end up in front of the castle Maple about to go inside it

U. Will arrived in front of the Castle of the Royal Sisters, still looking somewhat ruined. Not that Will minded, given the fact that because it was in the middle of the relatively dangerous Everfree Forest, not many ponies come here. "Maple, Woody, whenever you're ready, show and tell me your personal history with the Castle." Will initiated.

On 1/3/2018 at 12:32 AM, WiiGuy2014 said:

U. Will arrived in front of the Castle of the Royal Sisters, still looking somewhat ruined. Not that Will minded, given the fact that because it was in the middle of the relatively dangerous Everfree Forest, not many ponies come here. "Maple, Woody, whenever you're ready, show and tell me your personal history with the Castle." Will initiated.

Maple smiled as she walked into the castle. Woody walked up beside Will "You'll love this. " He stated calmly as he followed Maple into the castle, knowing exactly where Maple was going. She pressed a tile on the wall which opened up a room, It looked nice and well kept as if someone had cleaned it, There was a straw bed looking spot in the corner a nice set of candles placed around the room, a table and chair along the wall opposite the table was messy and looked worn.

Maple stood there and looked around for a while lighting the candles. " Ahh... Still here... the same condition I left it in. And! "The Guardian" Is still here" Maple picked up a rusty metal bow and examined to closely "This thing... It's what got me my cutie mark..." Mapel started to tear up looking at it.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Maple smiled as she walked into the castle. Woody walked up beside Will "You'll love this. " He stated calmly as he followed Maple into the castle, knowing exactly where Maple was going. She pressed a tile on the wall which opened up a room, It looked nice and well kept as if someone had cleaned it, There was a straw bed looking spot in the corner a nice set of candles placed around the room, a table and chair along the wall opposite the table was messy and looked worn.

Maple stood there and looked around for a while lighting the candles. " Ahh... Still here... the same condition I left it in. And! "The Guardian" Is still here" Maple picked up a rusty metal bow and examined to closely "This thing... It's what got me my cutie mark..." Mapel started to tear up looking at it.

"This rusty bow is what led to your Cutie Mark?" U. Will was intrigued. "Why don't you tell me the whole story from the beginning?" He asked as he sat down with his Changeling watching through the Magic Mirrior.

@WiiGuy2014

" When I got my mark?"  Maple said still holding the old, and rusty weapon. She looked up at the 2 Wills and her brother. " Well... I was being attacked... By Timberwolves. A whole pack of around 10 them! It was terrifying. I had ran into the armory in the castle and there were a few broken weapons but this looked to be in perfect condition. I found 6 arrows with it too and a broken one too. The reason I knew they where here is... well I'd returned from scavenging for Food... and when I was getting some edible berries, I'd been attacked by one." Maple showed a scar, under her right shoulder. " It got me good... The blood and the death of one attracted more. Anyway, Once I had the bow, I ran out to defend myself. My first shot I fired at a wolf pierced it hitting another in the leg. The first was about as far as Woody is to me right now" Maple motioned the distance between the siblings, it was 5-6 steps at most. "I then took my next shot, It went into ones head. Leaving about 7 of them and me with 4 arrows. I started to run, once they started to chase me I turned sharply moving to the sides of them before they could turn I fired 2 more shots one right after another. both of them broke 2 wolves thanks to the placement of the shots." While explaining Maple was acting like she was using the bow at the same time but something was off about the weapon. "Leaving 2 arrows and 3 wolves. I took 2 down with normal shots. Leaving me with no arrows... I picked up a large stick from the ground at that point I hit the wolf with all the strenght I could muster it didn't die to that hit but it bought me time to re collect the arrow that had impaled the wolf in the head from before, That arrow... Once it nailed the wolf. I saw a flash of light on my flank and... There it was. Afterwards... " Maple held up the bow again showing that the weapon had a broken string... "Well let's just say my weapon didn't see a lot more use." Maple leaned the bow against the wall again looking at it, still happy that the thing had earned her the mark she bares so proudly "Maybe I should fix this up and give it to Moonshadow!" Maple practically bounced with happiness at that idea.

Edited by Maple Bat
Mention

(edited)

@Maple Bat

At the mention of Moonshadow, U. Will swapped out with C. Will. "Speaking of your Changeling boyfriend, Maple, how have things been between you two since we Wills and a friend helped brought you together? It hasn't been too long since that's happened."

Edited by WiiGuy2014

@WiiGuy2014

Maple blushed and started to say something but Woody interrupted quickly "Wills don't get her started on Moonshadow. Its bad enough as is at home. Trust me things are good but she can talk about him for hours... Why don't you tell us what happened here before I explain what I did around the castle while Maple was here? After all, that's why we're here yea? Mom's past?" Maple looked sad but Woody was right, She'd have gone about him for hours should WIll let her.

Hearing Woody, Unicorn Will came back out. "Okay, so from my world's perspective, your mother and her friends first came here at the start of the show and wouldn't return until they would learn about the Tree of Harmony some time later. As for the backstory of this place that my people saw, well it's like this:

"Over 1020 years ago, Luna declared that there could only be one Princess in Equestria and that Princess would be her! Blocking out the sun with the moon, she transformed into Nightmare Moon. A chase ensured between Celestia and Nightmare, resulting in the castle being greatly damaged, Having no choice Celestia had to use the Elements of Harmony. Sadly, it could only do so much. It took both Sisters using the Elements for them to use its full power, but with Celestia using them alone, the best the Elements could do was seal Nightmare Moon away into the moon where she couldn't cause trouble. The Elements lost their power as 5 of them turned to stone and the 6th disappeared.

"When Nightmare Moon broke free from her imprisonment 1000 years later, your mother and her friends made their way here, overcoming every obstacle that Nightmare their way, and each showing their virtue that makes them worthy of the Elements of Harmony. Your mother being Kindness, of course, when she tamed a Manicore, for example. When they discovered this, the Elements were restored and able to be used to their full power again. Nightmare Moon was turned back into Princess Luna, and a Friendship was formed between your mother, Twilight, and the rest of the Mane 6. Well, what do you think of all that? And I'd like to hear more about how you two were residing in this castle for some time?"

On 1/12/2018 at 2:47 PM, WiiGuy2014 said:

Hearing Woody, Unicorn Will came back out. "Okay, so from my world's perspective, your mother and her friends first came here at the start of the show and wouldn't return until they would learn about the Tree of Harmony some time later. As for the backstory of this place that my people saw, well it's like this:

"Over 1020 years ago, Luna declared that there could only be one Princess in Equestria and that Princess would be her! Blocking out the sun with the moon, she transformed into Nightmare Moon. A chase ensured between Celestia and Nightmare, resulting in the castle being greatly damaged, Having no choice Celestia had to use the Elements of Harmony. Sadly, it could only do so much. It took both Sisters using the Elements for them to use its full power, but with Celestia using them alone, the best the Elements could do was seal Nightmare Moon away into the moon where she couldn't cause trouble. The Elements lost their power as 5 of them turned to stone and the 6th disappeared.

"When Nightmare Moon broke free from her imprisonment 1000 years later, your mother and her friends made their way here, overcoming every obstacle that Nightmare their way, and each showing their virtue that makes them worthy of the Elements of Harmony. Your mother being Kindness, of course, when she tamed a Manicore, for example. When they discovered this, the Elements were restored and able to be used to their full power again. Nightmare Moon was turned back into Princess Luna, and a Friendship was formed between your mother, Twilight, and the rest of the Mane 6. Well, what do you think of all that? And I'd like to hear more about how you two were residing in this castle for some time?"

"Maple was about to say something else but she froze up. She then looked at the table. " Ok... So, Will, I'm not as good as you think... I used to steal things from ponys who came in here... I was so hungry, I didn't want to eat an animal... and I didn't want to eat vegetation from the forest... where everything is trying to kill you... So I had to go to out a lot, and then I'd find people who got lost in the forest when I found them I took any food they had, once the guard got me but I escaped them before they took me home. I was so scared all the time and hungry... " Maple sighed but shook her head... She was passed that now and had more than made up for it.

Woody tilted his head fond of this meory but wouldn't mind forgetting " When Maple was here... I never came in... I was always around outside. I'd bring her food twice a week... It was all I could manage to earn on my own... I couldn't tell Mom and dad... They'd come for her as soon as they knew and I knew Maple would run away again somewhere farther... So I took on chores to earn bits. I always bought 3 apples some bread and water. It's all I could afford each week. Even with my powers, it was hard for a foal like me to make money. Either way, It was enough to keep her alive... but yes... She had stolen things... Ponies that encountered her... Well I had to deal with thankfully they were all very co-operative with me and kept her hidden. " Woody showed the wills a basket. It was old and weathered now but they could tell  it was hand-made, There were notes with them, Woody begging Maple to return, Promising she'd be ok, There were jokes on some, Inspiring quotes on some... One of them Woody had Drawn a picture of him and Maple. It was good artwork too!

Edited by Maple Bat

23 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

"Maple was about to say something else but she froze up. She then looked at the table. " Ok... So, Will, I'm not as good as you think... I used to steal things from ponys who came in here... I was so hungry, I didn't want to eat an animal... and I didn't want to eat vegetation from the forest... where everything is trying to kill you... So I had to go to out a lot, and then I'd find people who got lost in the forest when I found them I took any food they had, once the guard got me but I escaped them before they took me home. I was so scared all the time and hungry... " Maple sighed but shook her head... She was passed that now and had more than made up for it.

Woody tilted his head fond of this meory but wouldn't mind forgetting " When Maple was here... I never came in... I was always around outside. I'd bring her food twice a week... It was all I could manage to earn on my own... I couldn't tell Mom and dad... They'd come for her as soon as they knew and I knew Maple would run away again somewhere farther... So I took on chores to earn bits. I always bought 3 apples some bread and water. It's all I could afford each week. Even with my powers, it was hard for a foal like me to make money. Either way, It was enough to keep her alive... but yes... She had stolen things... Ponies that encountered her... Well I had to deal with thankfully they were all very co-operative with me and kept her hidden. " Woody showed the wills a basket. It was old and weathered now but they could tell  it was hand-made, There were notes with them, Woody begging Maple to return, Promising she'd be ok, There were jokes on some, Inspiring quotes on some... One of them Woody had Drawn a picture of him and Maple. It was good artwork too!

Will responded by asking, "Wait, how old were you two when this all happened and remind me why did you run away in the first place, Maple?"

Woody put his paw up to get the wills attention "I was eleven. Maple was nearing that same age. That's when she ran... I'll never forget when I came home and she wasn't there. It was terrifying! But She let me keep her safe with the little baskets." Woody said to will his face read the fear of her disappearing like she'd just left again. He shook it off and smiled again and he wasn't forcing it.

" As for why... I'll be alright with answering that one. As you know, before I became a night guard I was attending School like everypony else. That and Flight school but that wasn't as bad... I'd been getting bullyied about being a bat that went to school during the day..." Maple hit a nearby way gently "I can still hear their mockery in my head some of the things I remember are much clearer than other things... "Why is there a deformed pegasus here." "Shouldn't you go back to stealing blood, bat." The... Last thing I still remember before running is the I was pushed outside and held down by 3 kids. They wanted to see me burn in the sunlight... It's stuff like that that just pushed me over the edge... Once I felt I'd had enough of it... I decided to run away. This is the only place I could think of going where I'd be alone." Maple pat the side she just punched "It was good to me as you can tell."

4 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Woody put his paw up to get the wills attention "I was eleven. Maple was nearing that same age. That's when she ran... I'll never forget when I came home and she wasn't there. It was terrifying! But She let me keep her safe with the little baskets." Woody said to will his face read the fear of her disappearing like she'd just left again. He shook it off and smiled again and he wasn't forcing it.

" As for why... I'll be alright with answering that one. As you know, before I became a night guard I was attending School like everypony else. That and Flight school but that wasn't as bad... I'd been getting bullyied about being a bat that went to school during the day..." Maple hit a nearby way gently "I can still hear their mockery in my head some of the things I remember are much clearer than other things... "Why is there a deformed pegasus here." "Shouldn't you go back to stealing blood, bat." The... Last thing I still remember before running is the I was pushed outside and held down by 3 kids. They wanted to see me burn in the sunlight... It's stuff like that that just pushed me over the edge... Once I felt I'd had enough of it... I decided to run away. This is the only place I could think of going where I'd be alone." Maple pat the side she just punched "It was good to me as you can tell."

Will frowned in grave concern for Maple Bat. "They tried to burn you in sunlight!? Can you even BE burned in the sunlight? So, what happened to you during your self-exile here?"

12 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will frowned in grave concern for Maple Bat. "They tried to burn you in sunlight!? Can you even BE burned in the sunlight? So, what happened to you during your self-exile here?"

Maple sighed, rather dissapointed but she understood the misconception "I do not. in fact, burn in sunlight. I'm only partly a Vampire. It doesn't even make me feel weak. And what happened? Well... the first day, I found this room... The remaining week of that date... I sat and cried here wondering what was wrong with me. After that... Woody showed the first time. I got mad but we talked it out and we came to our agreement. After that... Well, it was a lot of the same. I mostly sat in this room trying to figure out what the buck was wrong with me. That and making my "Food runs". I also shot a lot, timber wolves get back I carried on for about a year before Luna finally convinced me that I have a purpose in this world and when she did. I came back and became the pony you see before you."

17 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Maple sighed, rather dissapointed but she understood the misconception "I do not. in fact, burn in sunlight. I'm only partly a Vampire. It doesn't even make me feel weak. And what happened? Well... the first day, I found this room... The remaining week of that date... I sat and cried here wondering what was wrong with me. After that... Woody showed the first time. I got mad but we talked it out and we came to our agreement. After that... Well, it was a lot of the same. I mostly sat in this room trying to figure out what the buck was wrong with me. That and making my "Food runs". I also shot a lot, timber wolves get back I carried on for about a year before Luna finally convinced me that I have a purpose in this world and when she did. I came back and became the pony you see before you."

"Well, as long as you don't pointlessly sparkle in the sunlight like some bad  representation of vampires they used to make in my world." Will said akwardly with a half-chuckle. "In all seriousness, I know you're a pretty amazing bat pony and you are lucky to have your brother looking out for you." He said with a pat on Maple's back.

Looking over Maple, Will noticed a scar over Maple's eye. "Pardon me if this is too personal, but how did you get that scar there?"

6 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"Well, as long as you don't pointlessly sparkle in the sunlight like some bad  representation of vampires they used to make in my world." Will said akwardly with a half-chuckle. "In all seriousness, I know you're a pretty amazing bat pony and you are lucky to have your brother looking out for you." He said with a pat on Maple's back.

Looking over Maple, Will noticed a scar over Maple's eye. "Pardon me if this is too personal, but how did you get that scar there?"

Maple's pupils shrank He noticed it! How in Equestria! N-nevermind that.. I guess he deserves the truth. He would keep it secret... But I promised Luna not to tell anypony... I haven't even told Woody the story of that scar... She shook her head "It's... A bit personal... I'm sorry Will. I don't really want to talk about it... Not now. Maybe I could tell you the story of the 'Vampire Hunter' that attacked me the nightmare night I hid here at the castle? It has nothing to do with this scar but was interesting."

On 1/20/2018 at 1:32 AM, Maple Bat said:

Maple's pupils shrank He noticed it! How in Equestria! N-nevermind that.. I guess he deserves the truth. He would keep it secret... But I promised Luna not to tell anypony... I haven't even told Woody the story of that scar... She shook her head "It's... A bit personal... I'm sorry Will. I don't really want to talk about it... Not now. Maybe I could tell you the story of the 'Vampire Hunter' that attacked me the nightmare night I hid here at the castle? It has nothing to do with this scar but was interesting."

Will blushed as he stepped on a delicate personal question like mentioning Stone in Woody's presence. "Sorry I asked. Why ever you won't tell me is fine. So you can tell me about the Vampire Hunter, instead."

6 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will blushed as he stepped on a delicate personal question like mentioning Stone in Woody's presence. "Sorry I asked. Why ever you won't tell me is fine. So you can tell me about the Vampire Hunter, instead."

"So... This story began on my birthday... I was in Equestria since at that time everyone thought I was wearing my costume early... Well, I'd become something short of a legend around Ponyville... And legends... They bring attention. There was this pony... Proud and aggressive... I'd tell you his name if I knew it... He was clocked in a blood red, hood over him, He came in and-. " Maple was going to continue but Woody interrupted to add something

" Let me tell you something... This pony, even looking at him made you feel scared I mean it was like he was a living bad dream." Woody spoke with emotion behind his tone. "It was like I saw myself turning into a statue while looking at him... He asked me if I knew where Maple was. I lied and said I don't know."

"Eventually this pony found me in the town... since I was there and he drew this heave crossbow and shot at me. He reloaded in mere seconds to fire another bolt at me... He even drew a sword with magic. So I knew he was a unicorn then... At that time I had no training so I ran back here and got the 2 arrows I still had for "The Guardian" and decided to fight... Well... It uhh..." Maple brushed her mane awkwardly she didn't want to tell more

Woody again was able to add in " When I got here after Maple ran... The bow was broken and the string snapped, she was cut in places and the hunter was about to finish her off... I shouted at him for him to not kill her... When I shouted, "STOP!" I had a magic overload and... Well, you won't believe what happened next" Woody's eyes shimmered the bright silver color they took when he froze time. "Long story short the hunter hasn't been seen since the event, I hope he likes the Chaos realm." Woody laughed loudly

13 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

"So... This story began on my birthday... I was in Equestria since at that time everyone thought I was wearing my costume early... Well, I'd become something short of a legend around Ponyville... And legends... They bring attention. There was this pony... Proud and aggressive... I'd tell you his name if I knew it... He was clocked in a blood red, hood over him, He came in and-. " Maple was going to continue but Woody interrupted to add something

" Let me tell you something... This pony, even looking at him made you feel scared I mean it was like he was a living bad dream." Woody spoke with emotion behind his tone. "It was like I saw myself turning into a statue while looking at him... He asked me if I knew where Maple was. I lied and said I don't know."

"Eventually this pony found me in the town... since I was there and he drew this heave crossbow and shot at me. He reloaded in mere seconds to fire another bolt at me... He even drew a sword with magic. So I knew he was a unicorn then... At that time I had no training so I ran back here and got the 2 arrows I still had for "The Guardian" and decided to fight... Well... It uhh..." Maple brushed her mane awkwardly she didn't want to tell more

Woody again was able to add in " When I got here after Maple ran... The bow was broken and the string snapped, she was cut in places and the hunter was about to finish her off... I shouted at him for him to not kill her... When I shouted, "STOP!" I had a magic overload and... Well, you won't believe what happened next" Woody's eyes shimmered the bright silver color they took when he froze time. "Long story short the hunter hasn't been seen since the event, I hope he likes the Chaos realm." Woody laughed loudly

Both Wills were so shocked, that they half and half physically showed themselves to the Chaos Siblings.  

"Whoa, that gave us chills!" They said, hugging their shared body.

"Whoa, guys. We know you two are mostly shy like your mother, but sometimes, You can definitely be as scary as your father when he's angry. Remind us NEVER to get on your bad side." They said with a nervous laugh.

(That story was exciting! I love it! You're a pretty awesome guy, and I'm so glad to have met you. :D)

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Both Wills were so shocked, that they half and half physically showed themselves to the Chaos Siblings.  

"Whoa, that gave us chills!" They said, hugging their shared body.

"Whoa, guys. We know you two are mostly shy like your mother, but sometimes, You can definitely be as scary as your father when he's angry. Remind us NEVER to get on your bad side." They said with a nervous laugh.

(That story was exciting! I love it! You're a pretty awesome guy, and I'm so glad to have met you. :D)

"Well, me and Maple made a vow to each other... That no matter how tough times got we'd never give up on each other. As you know our parents where gone a lot so me and Maple grew up with each other more so than with the whole family. We took great care of each other... We both aren't going to let each other down. It's hard to make me angry but..." Woody used magic and spoke in a deeper more intimidating tone giving the Wills a glare "I best not catch you hurting my sister."