Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Quest for Dominance: Snowball Game!

Mirage

6 hours ago, Rikifive said:

It got really cold now. :twi:

*covers him with a blanket. When he saying that he didn't feel cold already he throws a little snowball at @Rikifive once again!*:lol:

Ready to "snowball war day two"? :ph34r: I'm ready. *throws multiple snowballs on direction (so many nice targets here!:pinkie:) @Alexshy @Mirage @CypherHoof @Rikifive @TempestShadow@The Cerberus @Sparklefan1234 @ChB @SolarFlare13 @Eternal Nature*

20.JPG

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 9

8 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*:lol:

Ready to "snowball war day two"? :ph34r: I'm ready. *throws multiple snowballs on direction (so many nice targets here!:pinkie:)@The Cerberus *

20.JPG

*Dodges with his amazing cat reflects* B)

15 hours ago, Eternal Nature said:

*picks up the snow around @The Cerberus*

Thank you for digging me out.....:fluttershy:

7 hours ago, Eternal Nature said:

*fires up the gattling and launches snowballs at high speeds at  @The Cerberus *

You damn two-faced mouse :angry:

*Starts jumping around to make himself a hard target to hit*

• Brohoof 1

@Windchime

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor unleashing sweet justice; 2017, colourised ~

"Th̿̅̒͋ͪ̐oͧ̐ͦͥ̎ͯu̓͒̌ͬ͐̍̚ ̌̏̐̐͊̉h͛̊̔͐ͩ̋̎ǎ̓ͥ̐͌ͫšͤ̇̓̿t ̋͆͂ͯͭ̐cͩo̔͐mm̓iͧ̀t̊ẗ̍͐ͨͫ̓̊eͯͮ͊ͮd̈͒͒ ̋̆̑̄͛̓si̋̄n̈́

T̹̫̫̬̺͕h̦̣̟͚o̺u̞ ͕̥̪͓sh͇̱̘a̫l̹̤͍t͚̹͉̼ͅ ͍r̘̘e͍̻̳̯͈͎̩p̬͎̖̪̠̫e̜̼̙͚͎̙̦n̳̲̟̗̯͔͔t̹̠͉̳̻"

• Brohoof 3

* Rolling up a mound of small snowballs with each of his individual appendages and tails, several of them coming out shaped like small pastries or rolling by themselves into the slowly growing pile of snowballs; Widdershins talks casually*

Well, one could say that Earth Ponies have a bit of a bonus skill in a test of strength... Always bet on the classics, I do say! ...Did notice yet another "species" that wasn't included in the rules, but hey, we Draconicequui prefer it that way. I may have... a certain special set of skills... 

...and I will find you.... and snow you!

*whistleingly large intake of breath*    RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAPID FIYAH!!!

Snow balls:  @SolarFlare13@Mirage, @Blitz Boom, @SparklingSwirls , @Windchime, @BloodDrops , @Foxy Socks , @Someguyinablazer, @Hastur, @Moonlit, @ShadOBabe, @Eternal Nature, @Elric Leaftail, @LeereSwirly , @Trottermare Galamane, @Johnny1226, @Amys-pmvs, @Valencia , @WiiGuy2014 , @Prospekt ,  @ChrysaliumMatching Salt and Pepper Shakers! Large Fries, Chocolate Snake!      ...Boops may confound me, but this... I Get!

Wads @Duality into a ballform and tosses them at @The_Gobo who then gets hit hard enough to roll back into @meme who gets slimed & snowed.

Stuffs a catty @The Cerberus into a cat-sized snowball and sends it flying into @Capper.

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 11