Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Quest for Dominance: Snowball Game!

Mirage

53 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

* Rolling up a mound of small snowballs with each of his individual appendages and tails, several of them coming out shaped like small pastries or rolling by themselves into the slowly growing pile of snowballs; Widdershins talks casually*

Well, one could say that Earth Ponies have a bit of a bonus skill in a test of strength... Always bet on the classics, I do say! ...Did notice yet another "species" that wasn't included in the rules, but hey, we Draconicequui prefer it that way. I may have... a certain special set of skills... 

...and I will find you.... and snow you!

*whistleingly large intake of breath*    RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAPID FIYAH!!!

Snow balls:  @SolarFlare13@Mirage, @Blitz Boom, @SparklingSwirls , @Windchime, @BloodDrops , @Foxy Socks , @Someguyinablazer, @Hastur, @Moonlit, @ShadOBabe, @Eternal Nature, @Elric Leaftail, @LeereSwirly , @Trottermare Galamane, @Johnny1226, @Amys-pmvs, @Valencia , @WiiGuy2014 , @Prospekt ,  @ChrysaliumMatching Salt and Pepper Shakers! Large Fries, Chocolate Snake!      ...Boops may confound me, but this... I Get!

Wads @Duality into a ballform and tosses them at @The_Gobo who then gets hit hard enough to roll back into @meme who gets slimed & snowed.

Stuffs a catty @The Cerberus into a cat-sized snowball and sends it flying into @Capper.

*Throws snowball at @Widdershins*

large.png

Edited by LeereSwirly
  • Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Someguyinablazer said:

*throws balls of snow at @Fluttershy Friend,

You missed! What's the matter friends? Why everywhere around me I can see almost only "Derpy's":D *takes Someguyinblazer's snowballs and throws at @Someguyinablazer  @Alexshy's royal cute snoot (sends kisses also) and colours snoots @CypherHoof @Rikifive @TempestShadow @Valencia @Sparklefan1234 @The Cerberus @Storminess*

DORE6TWX4AEyMWN.thumb.jpg.6afd47fff96ebaa7878c0382013df1a4.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

On 27.11.2017 at 0:43 AM, Trottermare Galamane said:

gets into a full on snow war with @LeereSwirly and call's @Rikifive to join me in my snowcastle against our enemies ¦D

(...)

Hmm... that sounds... promising... :ooh: *poof* --- ouh, and I got snowballed... :orly: ... *throws snowballs back at @Ponyventures:love::D 

On 27.11.2017 at 6:02 AM, Fluttershy Friend said:

*covers him with a blanket. When he saying that he didn't feel cold already he throws a little snowball at @Rikifive once again!*:lol:

Ready to "snowball war day two"? :ph34r: I'm ready. *throws multiple snowballs on direction (so many nice targets here!:pinkie:) @Alexshy @Mirage @CypherHoof @Rikifive @TempestShadow@The Cerberus @Sparklefan1234 @ChB @SolarFlare13 @Eternal Nature*

Nuu not the snowba--- oh you--! :pout: 

*Rapidly throws snowballs at @Fluttershy Friend and @Eternal Nature:ph34r:

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

MASSIVE SNOWBALL FROM ME TO @TBD WITH LUV HONEY

okay you ask for it...

full.gifDisloyalSelfishButterfly-max-1mb.gif

How do you like them apples sugar cube?:toldya:

• Brohoof 2

kay. *snowballs @Rikifive* i'm going AFK so i can watch Captain america civil war.

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

Hmm... that sounds... promising... :ooh: *poof* --- ouh, and I got snowballed... :orly: ... *throws snowballs back at @Ponyventures:love::D 

Nuu not the snowba--- oh you--! :pout: 

*Rapidly throws snowballs at @Fluttershy Friend and @Eternal Nature:ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Ponyventures said:

kay. *snowballs @Rikifive* i'm going AFK so i can watch Captain america civil war.

Okie, no problem! Have fun! :) 

*looks to the right*

*looks to the left*

*throws snowball at @Ponyventures's keyboard* :love: 

• Brohoof 2

57 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

Not so wise picking snowball fights with a pony who can stand in front of you and make snowballs behind your back. ;)

Using magic is cheating, mi amiga. *Quick dodge / tea slurp*~ :orly:

• Brohoof 2