Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When was your house built?

Kaneki

I don’t know when the house I lived in from ages zero-eight years old was built. I never bothered to ask. The house I moved to and have lived in ever since I was nine years old was built in 2004. The entire neighborhood was being built at the time.

I live in an apartment and it’s hard to say how old it is. It gets regular refurbishments and updates so it doesn’t look all that old, but I’d guess that it was probably built somewhere in the ‘60s or ‘70s. 

The place I live is said to have been built in the 1960's area. It is a triplex, an interesting building, (and I will be moving out of it in a couple months)

I live in the top unit with 4 others, and it is about 2,000 square feet, has a patio, and a separate two car garage. And below the unit I live in there are two units under us, one on one side, and another on another side. So three units, one on top, two on bottom, the ones under us are about half the size.

But according to the landlord of the building, it was made in the 60's. But he has renovated the units a lot so it doesn't seem that way on the inside. But you can kind of tell on the outside that it's an older building. Sooo yeah

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...