Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What type of radio stations do you like?

Kaneki

There used to be a station here called Funky Monkey that would play actually current metal rather than just stuff from twenty or thirty years ago like a lot of rock stations. It was my go-to station until it was shut down some years ago. One of my favorite things about it was that they would announce the song and band name after literally every song so I never had to guess.

Since then I've mostly become aquainted with Pandora which is the closest thing to radio I'll tolerate these days. I have a bunch of stations on there but the ones I main are my many metal stations (for specific genres such as power, melodic death, and thrash), a rock station that originally started as an alt rock station but is kind of a mix of alt and standard at this point, a pop music station I made specifically for songs that make you want to dance, and a comedy station that has a lot of stand-up and some music like Weird Al and Ninja Sex Party.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

93.3 FM in Denver and the surrounding areas. It's mostly alternative rock and the radio in my car is almost always on that station. Occasionally I'll switch to 97.3 or one of the classic rock stations like 95.5.

• 1 year later...

I listen to the radio stations while i'm in car and those of it are: Europa FM, Rock FM and Magic FM. :) (90s songs and Romanian songs). 

I do listen internet radio too! The only internet radio that I listen is a brony radio station called Ponyville FM. Awesome brony radio station B)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I listen mostly to satellite radio at work.  I'll switch between the 60s channel, the 70s channel, the 80s channel, two classic rock channels, the hair band channel, or the Beatles channel depending upon my mood that night,.  Lately, though, I've been in more of a 70s mood, so that's been the channel of choice.

I only listen to the radio while driving. The station I listen to mostly plays stuff from the 80s and 90s. :adorkable: