Rhythm Red

Guess a hobby of the user above you!

Recommended Posts

Heya!

 

This is the 'guess a hobby of the person above you' game!

 

It's pretty self explanatory, just guess a hobby of the person above you. It could be playing the trumpet, baseball, dancing, you name it!

 

Have fun, everypony!

Edited by Rhythm Red

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing you play trumpet, since I can tell you like music and that was the instument you mentioned above. 

Logic! :D

(Edit: entered that too late :yay:)

Edited by Silver Note
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gamecubeguy214 said:

Knitting

I wish I was skilled enough to knit hehe:P

Lemme guess... Video games (your name IS GameCube after all...)

1 minute ago, Silver Note said:

I'm guessing you play trumpet, since I can tell you like music and that was the instument you mentioned above. 

Logic! :D

(Edit: entered that too late :yay:)

I actually don't play trumpet, I didn't put guitar on there because I knew someone would guess it (I do play guitar) Really close though!

 

Do ya like singing? Or music in general? That would be my guess^_^

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rhythm Red said:

I wish I was skilled enough to knit hehe:P

Lemme guess... Video games (your name IS GameCube after all...)

I actually don't play trumpet, I didn't put guitar on there because I knew someone would guess it (I do play guitar) Really close though!

 

Do ya like singing? Or music in general? That would be my guess^_^

Heck yes I do! :yay:

Do you... like writing? I don't know. :nom:

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would guess you do some drawing from time to time

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Silver Note said:

Heck yes I do! :yay:

Do you... like writing? I don't know. :nom:

Nailed it! 

 

I do in fact like to write! I don't write too often, but it's fun!:)

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rhythm Red said:

I do in fact like to write! I don't write too often, but it's fun!:)

Agreed. Writing is fun!

For a new answer for you, I'm going to say...metronome collecting. Since your name is Rhythm Red! ;)

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Agreed. Writing is fun!

For a new answer for you, I'm going to say...metronome collecting. Since your name is Rhythm Red! ;)

I do have a few metronomes so I suppose you could call me a metronome collector!^_^

 

I'm assuming you you also like video games? (Your username of course)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rhythm Red said:

I do have a few metronomes so I suppose you could call me a metronome collector!^_^

 

I'm assuming you you also like video games? (Your username of course)

Yes! Nintendo gamer all the way! My First system was N64.

By the way, look at my Red Unicorn Avatar picture and tell me what Disney Character his design is based off of...

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are a gamer. I'm gonna guess you have at least 50 games too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MilkTeaFD said:

Do you like to read??

Sometimes I do. Depending on if a book or magazine looks good. Though I do read different articles on the internet about random stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Yes! Nintendo gamer all the way! My First system was N64.

By the way, look at my Red Unicorn Avatar picture and tell me what Disney Character his design is based off of...

Awesome! I'm a pretty big Nintendo fan myself:P

My wii broke recently, so unfortunately I don't have any access to all my old favorites anymore:(

 

Not too good with disney... Is it the dragon from Mulan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rhythm Red said:

Awesome! I'm a pretty big Nintendo fan myself:P

My wii broke recently, so unfortunately I don't have any access to all my old favorites anymore:(

 

Not too good with disney... Is it the dragon from Mulan?

It's influenced by Sorcerer Mickey

596054886dba7_download(10).jpg.b1a5778be2616c15c77191fc0d036b86.jpg

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

It's influenced by Sorcerer Mickey

596054886dba7_download(10).jpg.b1a5778be2616c15c77191fc0d036b86.jpg

Ohh! Like from mickeys house of mouse? I watched that one when I was little :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'd say creating scenes in Gmod? Is that a hobby? I know it takes time and there are some decent recreations or videos. 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

squishing pony cheeks is your hobby

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StormBlaze said:

i'd say creating scenes in Gmod? Is that a hobby? I know it takes time and there are some decent recreations or videos. 

Good guess! I don't actually make gmod videos but I do like to mess around on gmod. My profile pic is actually my custom pony gmod player model^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, DuskSong said:

Gaming?

You betcha:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.