Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When can moderator applications be sent

Foxy Socks

In the past they've done drives, but unless things have changed, we started accepting applications at all times back in 2015. Again the policy may have changed, but absent any new communication that should be the correct answer. 

Not sure the application still works tho. I could test it. The staff loves when I do that. :umad:

• Brohoof 1

As far as I know, staff application should be open at all times. Sometimes, there will be drives to get more members to join the staff, so it will be specifically advertised, which means the staff will be more active in looking into each and every application. 

If you are currently waiting for a response to an application of yours (assuming you have sent one), you will have to give it some time and give the staff a few pokes every month or so often. 

If you have not sent an application, you probably should be able to send it, as applications should be open so far as I know, though that could have changed as Star Wars Jeric here mentioned. Been a couple of months since I was on staff and things can change a lot in just a few months. 

• Brohoof 2

The staff applications are still open if you wish to send in one. :)

• Brohoof 5

6 minutes ago, Storminess said:

Can we have the link? :orly:

It's in the OP silly. :P

• Brohoof 4

• The topic was locked