Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

do you have an addiction?

Olly

I'm addicted to music and tea :) Each day I listen to music for several hours and I can't count the cups of tea I consume.

On 2020-02-06 at 2:38 AM, Treeglow Flicker said:

Music. 90% of my waking hours are spent wearing headphones.

I know this just to well xD

• Brohoof 1

Chewing gum. I spend most of my time in my room, so if there's a bottle or pack of gum there, I'll usually end up going through the entire thing. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been addicted to collecting Star Wars toys my whole life. I finally got that more or less under control but the damage has been done. I’m still addicted to travel and going to the Disney parks (an expensive addiction, but aren’t they all?) On a lesser scale I guess I’m addicted somewhat to my fizzy drinks and creative projects.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose Caffeine counts. I don't smoke and I only drink like once every couple weeks, and no hard drugs or anything. Would have said soda in the past, but cut out sugared sodas last year and mostly just drink caffinated water at this point.

Edited by Brosparkles

• 2 years later...
20 minutes ago, Party-fun said:

:D

hah

I'm really happy that I was raised in traditional way and can feel this basic... idk... primitive desire...? A mare's approval is sweeter than ambrosia.

"You're stallion. Who if not you? Find the way, find the solution. Get over it."(с)

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

7 minutes ago, Sturmponiere said:

I'm really happy that I was raised in traditional way and can feel this basic... idk... primitive desire...? A mare's approval is sweeter than ambrosia.

"You're stallion. Who if not you? Find the way, find the solution. Get over it."(с)

Tradition all the way!

:)

19 minutes ago, Sturmponiere said:

/)

You have won my approval.

Moments ago, Sturmponiere said:

My influence is growing... Soon the banners will be raised...

If your will is stallions and mares loving and living happily together in simplistic bliss than i will be the one raising them.

I like exclusivity to my tradition, I like cute mares to. You have my approval to pass your law. That's was all I was saying. 

I have similar addictions, I'm a "lover boy" and I can get addicted to a woman. I do love exercise but they put me on quack medications for unashamedly having these traditional values and voicing them freely, but soon I should be good again.

The internet. When we got high speed internet at home when I was a teenager I got addicted, possibly because it was my place to really get to be myself, but also because of my ADHD brain needing stimulation all of the time. I'm still addicted here 19 years later...