Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite MLP Siblings~

NavelColt

Favorite MLP Siblings  

1 user has voted

1. 1. What are your favorite MLP siblings?

• Twilight Sparkle & Shining Armor
    • Apple Siblings (AJ & AB, AJ & Big Mac, Bic Mac & AB or all three together)
    • Rarity & Sweetie Bell
    • Celestia & Luna
    • Rainbow Dash & Scootaloo
    • Other

(edited)

Who is your favorite combination of siblings in MLP? Why so? Or can you not choose only one?Personally, I love Applejack and Applebloom the best. This is more of a recent development over the past week or so, however, I now solidly support them because I feel of all the sibling relationships, they are the closest, and the cutest. Twi and Armor are incredibly close no doubt too, but Twi as well as the shows' audience have seen very little of him, so that's my thoughts on that.Applejack to me is just the ideal big sister. She's wise on sibling relationships, as she showed Rarity how to better her own relationship with Sweetie Bell, she's playful, kind, fair and overall an extremely good role-model. They're just super cute :3--One other thing that you can mention, if you'd like, is any characters you view as siblings who are not by blood. If there are any non-sibling ponies you see as having a sibling-type relationship, then mention them too!Dash and Applejack for myself. They're competitive but also very good friends. To me they represent a sort of a classic 'Sisters who get on each others nerves as much as they get along' situation.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle and Shining armor.

B.B.B.F.F song is too cute.

Heh, even if Twi and Armor only had two episodes so far, they got a cute song to make up for it xD

I really like Celestia and Luna. Even if they've had very little screen time together there must be an amazing bond between them for Luna to forgive Celestia for what she did so quickly. And considering they're immortal, for each of them, the other is basically the only constant in their lives.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Scootaloo and Dashie....I mean, she's all Scoot's got....and....who knows....we don't know anything about her family or background....yet... ó_ò

Posted Image

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

My number 1 pick is Twilight and Shining, despite having an appearance only in two episodes so far. Trust me, when Twi was shocked that her brother was getting married, the way she sounded made it sound like she was surprised as to even having a bro. All in all, their relationship and emotions are vividly conveyed within the first 3 minutes of the episode, with a clear background and song flashback, ending with a sad feeling... And, in the end of the episode, Twi and Shining were obviously long and lost in their relationship ever since Twi's new life in Ponyville, and it was glad to see them reunited.

Second pick is Celestia and Luna. They are the two most powerful beings in Equestria, and weren't they responsible for the creation of the world...? Or at least....Celestia...? Maybe...? Idunno. O_o And, when Luna accepted her sister's relationship, who hasn't seen her in 1,000 years, count 'em, 1,000....dang that just makes me wanna tear up.

Third is AJ and AB. Working at already-passionately super-duper family-powered Sweet Apple Acres, there are some episodes where their connection is clear and understandable, and it's easy to see that, like any older sibling should be, Applejack is a very, very responsible and caring sister. As seen in Sisterhooves Social, their relationship is slightly similar to Twi and Shining, no matter what kind of conflict, true siblings never get mad or fight. :)

Rarity and Sweetie just seems like a watered down version of AJ/AB to me... o-o

Edited by NASCARFAN160
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

Scootaloo in Dashie....I mean, she's all Scoot's got....and....who knows....we don't know anything about her family or background....yet... ó_ò

Posted Image

Yeah, Scoot and Dash are a cute idea for sisters too ^-^ Wouldn't mind seeing an episode that's all about them bonding a little :3 Some cuteness, added with some background on Scoot perhaps, would be nice.

/DouchebagDiscord,repliesto10%ofpostandnottheother90%<3

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, Scoot and Dash are a cute idea for sisters too ^-^ Wouldn't mind seeing an episode that's all about them bonding a little :3 Some cuteness, added with some background on Scoot perhaps, would be nice.

/DouchebagDiscord,repliesto10%ofpostandnottheother90%<3

Hm...I don't know if I should feel sad or disturbed that when I was typing "Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash" into Google, the second searcj suggestion was "Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash clopfic"....

:( =/= :blink:

(edited)

Hm...I don't know if I should feel sad or disturbed that when I was typing "Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash" into Google, the second searcj suggestion was "Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash clopfic"....

:( =/= :blink:

Nah, just ignore it xP The internet is ruled 99.8% by rule 34 |'D Just gotta master Google search bar terms to weed out the wtf. Like, 'Rainbow Dash Scootaloo sister' yields plenty of cute results. Like the following:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*sniff*.....I.......I....

D'AWWWWWWWWW~ :wub:

Let's not forget:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited pics, second one was broken. o_o

Edited by NASCARFAN160
  • Brohoof 2

Let's not forget:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hhhhnnnnnnnn awwww, that first one is so cute. The expression. :wub:

Okay one more round and then we gotta move on .w.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*Composes self from squeals at the cuteness*

Ahem. Anyway, going on to other ponies, I think Fluttershy and Dash also work as sisters. Not to the same extent that I see Rainbow and Applejack, but they were both at the flight academy together, and technically have been friends the longest of all the Mane 6, so I can totally see Dash, the loud, outgoing, confident one, being a surrogate sister to Fluttershy, quiet, not out spoken and timid :3

• Brohoof 1

So much RD and Scootaloo pics...

Anyways, my pairing would be Celestia and Luna, I am totally biased due to 2 Best Sisters Play, but deleting vote takes too much work so I'll leave it there.

• Brohoof 1

So much RD and Scootaloo pics...

Anyways, my pairing would be Celestia and Luna, I am totally biased due to 2 Best Sisters Play, but deleting vote takes too much work so I'll leave it there.

"Oh look, a portal."

"Huh? What the fuck?"

"...Do you not understand the concept of portals?"

"No, what the fuck..."

"This is like the whole game! The whole thing RIGHT HERE."

• Brohoof 3

Hhhhnnnnnnnn awwww, that first one is so cute. The expression. :wub:

Okay one more round and then we gotta move on .w.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*Composes self from squeals at the cuteness*

Ahem. Anyway, going on to other ponies, I think Fluttershy and Dash also work as sisters. Not to the same extent that I see Rainbow and Applejack, but they were both at the flight academy together, and technically have been friends the longest of all the Mane 6, so I can totally see Dash, the loud, outgoing, confident one, being a surrogate sister to Fluttershy, quiet, not out spoken and timid :3

I also love now some of the mane 6 also establish sisterly relationships. There are some episodes where some pairs have certain special friendships with the other, such as Rarity and Fluttershy, who occasionally go out to the local spa every weekend or so.

Secondly, in Look Before you Sleep (one of my favorite episodes :3), Applejack and Rarity established a better relationship and understanding of eachothr by learning to compromise between their differences. :)

• Brohoof 1

I also love now some of the mane 6 also establish sisterly relationships. There are some episodes where some pairs have certain special friendships with the other, such as Rarity and Fluttershy, who occasionally go out to the local spa every weekend or so.

Secondly, in Look Before you Sleep (one of my favorite episodes :3), Applejack and Rarity established a better relationship and understanding of eachothr by learning to compromise between their differences. :)

Yup. Twilight being giddy over her first sleep over was cute, too x3

Yup. Twilight being giddy over her first sleep over was cute, too x3

Yep, Tara's work in that one was one of the reasons it was one of my fave episodes. <3

Also, don't forget Fall Weather Friends, AJ and RD spent some good time learning a very important lesson, part of that episode's message, and also developing their vivid friendly rivalry. :)

• Brohoof 1

Yep, Tara's work in that one was one of the reasons it was one of my fave episodes. <3

Also, don't forget Fall Weather Friends, AJ and RD spent some good time learning a very important lesson, part of that episode's message, and also developing their vivid friendly rivalry. :)

Fall Weather Friends is one of my fave episodes :3 Loved everything about it. The message was really nice, and anytime Trolestia randomly pops in makes an episode all the better |'D

• Brohoof 1

I love all the siblings, and I could really relate to Twilight and Shining Armor the most (being a BBBFF myself), but I have to go with the Apple Siblings, simply because their family dynamic and interaction is not just an episode trope, but has become a regular part of the show, and that's really what I appreciate about that whole family, getting to really see them as a family doing normal things, not just when their family is the subject matter of an episode (as has been the case with basically all other siblings on the show). Now, I'd definitely like to see more of the other siblings on the show, but aside from Sweetie Belle/Rarity, that's somewhat doubtful and unlikely, so for now, the Apple Siblings remain my fave! :)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Apple fam. So close and cute.

Let's not forget:

Posted Image

Looks like someone has a daughter O_O Edited by Derpy Mooves
  • Brohoof 1

It WAS Celestia and Luna.

But then I saw the Scoot+Dash pics Chaotic Discord posted...

Chaotic Discord, y u cause discord in my heart? :angry:

• Brohoof 2

It WAS Celestia and Luna.

But then I saw the Scoot+Dash pics Chaotic Discord posted...

Chaotic Discord, y u cause discord in my heart? :angry:

Posted Image

So sorry my dear, was preoccupied. Did you say something? |'3 *stuffs moar RD & Scoot in chest cavity*