Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If someone from CHS asked to go to Equestria would Sunset take them?

Skytower

She took Starlight to the CHS world because she asked, if someone at Canterlot who didn't have a counterpart in Equestria (or at least Ponyville) heard Sunset talking about the place and wanted to visit would Sunset take them?

She seemed pretty comfortable crossing the portal in "Mirror Magic," so unless there's some sort of safety concern, I don't see why not. Though I do suppose she wouldn't do it for just anyone, because then it would probably take up all of her time. 

• Brohoof 2

I don’t think so. I think she agreed to let Starlight join her because she’s connected to Twilight in a positive way, being her student and all. I don’t think that she would let anyone else join her in either way unless they are confirmed trustworthy by Twilight.

…if I make sense. :please:

• Brohoof 2

I think this could make for an entertaining episode of the digital series to have a CHS student either trying to convince Sunset to take them to Equestria, or the two of them actually going to Equestria and engaging in humorous shenanigans,

• Brohoof 1

The most likely student I could think of is Flash Sentry, who is pretty much universally hated by the fans, but seems like he's not over Pony Twilight. If anyone asked to go it would be him asking to go after her.

As for if Sunset would take him? Most likely not

Edited by Lektra Bolt

MAYBE any of the humane 6 since they have experience with equestrian magic, but maybe she'll hesitate because she probably knows of the closeness of their pony counterparts since Pony Twi wrote about Starlight to her. I'm not so sure about other people, as she may fear a possible freak out for being in a world taken from someone's imagination :huh:

I don't see anything wrong with the idea though the only ones who know about the portal's existence are the Rainbooms, Starlight, and Princess Twilight. For anyone else, they would need to be convinced that Equestria exists and that the ruined Wondercolts statue houses the means to get there. I mean, they've seen Equestrian Magic several times not to mention unusual happening but perhaps it wasn't enough for certain individuals. I can see Flash Sentry wanting to be one of the first to want to visit Equestria for obvious reasons and perhaps not-so-obvious.

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I don't see anything wrong with the idea though the only ones who know about the portal's existence are the Rainbooms, Starlight, and Princess Twilight. For anyone else, they would need to be convinced that Equestria exists and that the ruined Wondercolts statue houses the means to get there. I mean, they've seen Equestrian Magic several times not to mention unusual happening but perhaps it wasn't enough for certain individuals. I can see Flash Sentry wanting to be one of the first to want to visit Equestria for obvious reasons and perhaps not-so-obvious.

I think the entire school already know it's there, because starlight and sunset just straight up walked through the portal, in front of everyone in the courtyard.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Cahead2015 said:

I think the entire school already know it's there, because starlight and sunset just straight up walked through the portal, in front of everyone in the courtyard.

Not necessarily true. I mean, they probably did see them come through but chose to ignore it out of a sense of not wanting to know how it happens. That, or they assume Sunset came from behind the statue--as in walked in from the main entrance to Canterlot High via their front lawn--with a friend who knows how to stand out in a crowd.