Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Again Looking For an Equestria Girls Role-Play/OC invovled

Sherem

I will keep insisting with this matter, because I Just have to be insistent about this. I’m looking for a Role Play (1v1 or 1w1) developed in the Equestria Girls Universe. But I must also know your opinions about this matter. What do you think of Roleplaying in Eg versions? even, do you think this kind of activity is something that you can find active in the fandom? or do you think I’m wasting my time looking for something like this?

If you would not like to roleplay, at the very least can you point me a good direction to find this I have been looking, for at least for 7 months. Have some mercy by helping me or just crushing this illusion? in both cases I would appreciate the comments or the help, when you have wondered the internet for so long trying to find something you once lost, it takes an emotional toll, a big one at that.

Well, we have a whole section dedicated to roleplaying here. I’m on my phone, so I’m not sure how I can properly direct you to it. However, you cannot post there until you have at least 5 posts and the “Muffin” rank. Maybe that’s what you’re looking for.

EDIT: Here is the roleplaying section.

Edited by StrawCherry