Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I role-play in the correct category?

Jade The Pegasister

If I wanted to role-play with my characters would I just get into the role-play or would that be in role-play discussion? I’m not sure because there is a lot of categories and I have never role-played on this site before 

I just have A LOT of enthusiasm about role-playing! But I’ve been weary of trying to role-play here because it seems like such a hassle, is it really such a hassle?

Also can I have a role-play with multiple characters at one time? And multiple participants? 

Because I wanna have a blast! :love:

• Brohoof 1

The best place to start is to look in the OOC section of Everfree Empire. I have a link here. There you can find an open roleplay that is accepting characters. Or even start your own!

As for multiple characters, it will be up to the person running the roleplay. I would recommend starting with only one character at a time, multiple can be a hassle to keep posting for two at a time. 

And the best part of doing roleplays is doing it with others! Go ahead and look for something you like and ask to join in. 

I would also give the rules a read. I have it linked right here. If you have any other questions, you can message me. 

• Brohoof 4

There are four main areas to the Roleplay World. Everfree Planning, OOC & DiscussionEverfree RoleplaysEverfree Character Database , and Equestrian Empire. The first three are part of the Everfree Roleplays, which are not based on any major canon, and is more casual. Pretty much the topic creator has the most say in an RP, and roleplays can be pony or anything else. 

Everfree Planning, OOC, & Discussion are topics made to discuss and plan the Everfree roleplay it is with. For example, if you want to do something but want to ask what others think, post it in there. Everfree Character Database is a place to make a profile on your character, by filling in information.

I haven't used it yet, but Equestrian Empire is more strict in what it allows. It is for only MLP roleplays, and there is a canon to be followed. Characters have to be approved. The Character Database and OOC for it are subforums in Equestrian Empire. Pretty much if you want a strict, canon roleplay.

Basically Everfree is for more casual pony roleplays and other roleplays, while Equestrian Empire is for pony roleplays only, and has extra guidelines.

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Foxy Socks said:

There are four main areas to the Roleplay World. Everfree Planning, OOC & DiscussionEverfree RoleplaysEverfree Character Database , and Equestrian Empire. The first three are part of the Everfree Roleplays, which are not based on any major canon, and is more casual. Pretty much the topic creator has the most say in an RP, and roleplays can be pony or anything else. 

Everfree Planning, OOC, & Discussion are topics made to discuss and plan the Everfree roleplay it is with. For example, if you want to do something but want to ask what others think, post it in there. Everfree Character Database is a place to make a profile on your character, by filling in information.

I haven't used it yet, but Equestrian Empire is more strict in what it allows. It is for only MLP roleplays, and there is a canon to be followed. Characters have to be approved. The Character Database and OOC for it are subforums in Equestrian Empire. Pretty much if you want a strict, canon roleplay.

Basically Everfree is for more casual pony roleplays and other roleplays, while Equestrian Empire is for pony roleplays only, and has extra guidelines.

I made one, but it appears no one wants to participate :(

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked