NathanW200

Would Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich be a great couple dating each other  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Would Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich make a great couple

• They would make a great couple and one day get married and have a baby
    • They would make an okay couple
    • They would not make a good couple
    • They would make the worst couple and a relationship would never work out

I think Cheese may already like Pinkie because she is everything he was not. Because in the beginning he was shy. He looked up to her and wanted to be as great a pony as she was. He even wanted to impress her.

• Brohoof 1

Mirage: *whips around and hisses* look I’m fine with that, just don’t do that. I might attack you next time, thinking you are an enemy. *looks rather unsure of surroundings and stands in front of Amanita looking protective*

Mistletoe: *wraps his wing around Mirage* calm down

3 minutes ago, MiragetheChangeling said:

Mirage: *whips around and hisses* look I’m fine with that, just don’t do that. I might attack you next time, thinking you are an enemy. *looks rather unsure of surroundings and stands in front of Amanita looking protective*

Mistletoe: *wraps his wing around Mirage* calm down

LOL! Save the RP for the RP subforums hon. I was just messing with you.

Oops sorry, but I still might attack you if you do that again.(I didn’t mean to add the names XD, only me was supposed to be there, Mistletoe decided to pop his floofy head in and put his two-bits in)

Well that wouldn't make for an unhealthy relationship, however I am not really that interested in the idea of them becoming a couple.

The two of them are just two alike for my taste, which would make for a boring couple if you ask me.

• Brohoof 1

On 11/29/2017 at 7:22 PM, cmarston1 said:

Hey If Cheese Sandwich and Pinkie Pie got married and had a baby Pinkie Pie would be a mother I would love seeing Pinkie Pie as a mom and Cheese Sandwich as a dad

Remember the series isn't over yet Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich still have potential of becoming a couple full.png.a96ddece6922ae6e316bee5f0ca4d9bf.png

None of the mane 6 ponies are in a relationship yet including Starlight Glimmer I know there was a few date attempts with the mane 6 but nothing has worked out so far but there's still  potential I have seen a few relationships work out with other ponies outside of the mane 6 and I've seen ponies already in a relationship and married that doesn't involve the mane 6 but ponies related to the mane 6 like family members of the mane 6 like Big Mac and Sugarbelle was one relationship that worked out which is part of Applejacks family and Princess Cadence and Shining Armor which is twilight's family so no mane 6 ponies are in a relationship yet but ponies related to them are so I still think there's potential as the series continues 

I know for a fact that 90% of My Little Pony fans want the mane 6 to find their special someponies someday and that 85% of those fans including me want Cheese Sandwich to become Pinkie Pie's special somepony

I don't think there's enough interesting story to be told about their relationship since they're so similar, but they could be very entertaining in a "oh no, now there's two of them" sort of way.  They would be useful in a supporting role, like Pinkie normally is, to contrast a more dramatic relationship.

Hmm well they may feel happy together having similar interests, but sometimes a relationship takes more than just that :wacko: . Like they need to look out for each other and not be selfish or parasitic :wau: .

On 12/1/2017 at 7:20 PM, NathanW200 said:

I know for a fact that 90% of My Little Pony fans want the mane 6 to find their special someponies someday and that 85% of those fans including me want Cheese Sandwich to become Pinkie Pie's special somepony

Source? 

Every time this topic of romance comes up the results are decidedly mixed. Even a recent topic that had 16 replies (several were from the same members) and 8 were opposed to a Mane Six character in a romantic relationship (or were very iffy). Even those that supported it suggested that most fans would have an issue. The strong majority was ok with secondary characters in relationships. 

As far as Pinkie and Cheese, back in 2014 it was a very popular ship. I don't hear it mentioned as much anymore, but perhaps that's due to a lack of a second speaking role for him.

And for the record, I'm not opposed to a Mane Six romance. It just has to make sense and not interfere with existing dynamics too much. 

• 3 months later...

Initially, I think they'd make a good couple, but both are highly competitive which would eventually put a strain on their relationship.  Best to remain friends.