Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Capper x Rarity

SkyPie

I feel like there was something between them. Rarity called him charming at one point and Capper called her "such a dazzling beauty" in his song.  I really love these two together. :wub:  What do you think of this ship?

Edited by Pink Feather
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe..But shipping does not exist within the mane six, so it's wishful thinking. 

Edited by TBD

1 hour ago, Pink Feather said:

I feel like there was something between them. Rarity called him handsome at one point and Capper called her "such a dazzling beauty" in his song.  I really love these two together. :wub:  What do you think of this ship?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------NO----------------------------------------------------------------------

5 minutes ago, TBD said:

Maybe..But shipping does not exist within the mane six, so it's wishful thinking. 

Why does everyone think that people who ship actually care if it happens in the show or not? The act of shipping is fun in itself. X3

• Brohoof 4

This is a ship that I could get behind

I mean the two of them already had a decent connection and fun interactions going on in the movie, plus they both are quite charming individuals, so I could see them making a dare I say, fabulous couple.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Why does everyone think that people who ship actually care if it happens in the show or not? The act of shipping is fun in itself. X3

I'm just saying..beside there are some who would applied that they do care, so I'm just putting it out there. Not like there's anything wrong with shipping or anything.. just saying.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

please, no. No. no no. And no. My favorite character and that Don Bluth extra shan't be together. 

*cackles* Suck it up buddy. It's a thing now. ;)

Something I whipped up real quick...

rd_ships_rapper_by_shadobabe-dbvdbko.png

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

On 12/4/2017 at 0:47 PM, Xenocide said:

Hope it will never happen, much worse than sparity..

What makes you say that? Spike will always be too young for a relationship and Rarity will never have feelings for him. Rarity and Capper actually complimented each other and are closer in age.

15 hours ago, Xenocide said:

Age is not the problem, but that they are different in both cases.

The cat and pony sound a lot more silly than the dragon and pony.

Interspecies relationships are really not that weird in a series where everyone is a fantasy creature. They're all sapient and capable of love and giving consent. It's basically the same as an interracial relationship in the real world.

It's not exclusive to this show either. Another example is Jake and Lady Rainicorn from Adventure Time. Monster/Human couples are canon in Star Vs the Forces of Evil. There's Sly Cooper and Carmelita in the Sly Cooper games, and Hunter and Bianca from the Spyro games. And Spyro (a dragon) and Elora (a faun) are still quite the popular pair (ain't that right @PathfinderCS). There's CRAZY amounts of cross-species relationships in the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise.

Don't even get me started on Egg Groups in Pokemon. XD

And heck even in more "realistic", less cartoony settings, interspecies couples aren't unheard of. Marvel and DC comics are littered with them. You've got all sorts of couples between different aliens in Star Wars. In Star Trek, Spock is half human. You can date non-human characters in Mass Effect. In Skyrim as well.

Ao yeah, I have zero problem with cross-species relationships in MLP.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Xenocide said:

Good point, but it was just my opinion.

That's cool. You don't have to like it. :)

My point is just that the fact that they're an Anthro cat and a Unicorn really isn't an excuse that's going to carry a lot of mileage in a cartoon fantasy setting.

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Xenocide said:

Capper did not appear in the series after the movie, so it is unlikely.

The Movie was confirmed to take place between S7 and S8.

And since S8's not even here yet, I think you're jumping the gun.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

image.thumb.png.3ada5165fcc6b500fb07c082be23c48f.pngI've started to ship them since October 13th, 2017, and this is my most favorite and most suitable Rarity ship I've ever heard since they're identical when it comes to its ages, and currently my Top 9th in my ship list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kind of weird that she goes from being mad at him to helping him tie up a bunch of the Storm King's minions. Of course, you can say she forgave him between the scene where the mane five team up with their new allies and the scene where Twilight gets her magic drained.

As for them being a couple... eh, not sure.