Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Eccentric amusement, Mr. Growlington, and tarmar RP (searching)

Jade The Pegasister

(Sorry I’ve actually never roleplayed on here before uh yikes!) :unsure:

My ponysona Eccentric amusement is the character I am choosing for this roleplay 

Personality: she is very bubbly, hyperactive, silly and quirky but her mood can change easily as she is emotionally sensitive 

Backstory: she decided to make a stomach translator with the help of a trustworthy and famous scientist in Equestria, he helped her make and design the device and when finished she decided to test it on somepony, well, the shot backfired and zapped her instead! Much to her dismay she now has a talking stomach, rude, a huge bully, and downright savage he certainly turned out to be! Mr. Growlington is his name, and he’ll go out of his way to make rude remarks about anypony at least near him, although he’s actually good inside, Mr. Growlington displays himself as a grouch but truly isn’t. Eccentric decided to update the translator just recently, turning it into a “gastrointestinal translator” instead, now she has a talking bowel, or uh should I say intestine, she turned out to be rather high strung and she overshares waaaaaaay too much! Still comical and awkward at times Eccentric named her tarmar (intestines in swedish) Eccentric chose to live like this and likes her decision at her core, although she often complains about it. 

Design: long blonde hair, bizarre looking hippogryph, laughter face emoji cutie mark, white coat and cutesy front paws 

RP information: I am looking for a SOL RP preferably, and anyone can join 

(sorry if this is in the wrong category, first time hehe) 

DFACCED8-B76E-4A47-8E9F-F362BC6C5E05.jpeg

• Brohoof 1