Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would Hydia be adapted into Generation 4?

SaburoDaimando

Since the Season 4 finale, I was glad that my wish of seeing Tirek become a My Little Pony G4 villain a reality.  We've also seen Smooze and Somnambula get adapted as G4 characters, although with an Adaptional Hero status(Smooze as a friend of Discord, and Somnambula as a Pegasus member of the 6 pillars.). 

But if there was one villain that I think deserves to be apart of the G4 universe, it would be Witch Hydia, and her daughters Reeka and Draggle.  Now the big question is: How would the most comical of My Little Pony villains adapt into Friendship is Magic?  One thing that will happen is that they will no longer be human.  They would have to be a different species in Equestria.  A goblin perhaps?  Or something new?

On the other hand, what would their Equestria girls counterparts be like?  Perhaps Hydia was the former principal of Canterlot High that was ousted by Principal Celestia.  Or maybe she's the mentor of Abacus Cinch.   Ether way, it's a mystery on how Hydia can be apart of both the FiM Universe and the Equestria Girls universe.

So folks, how do you think will G1 villain Witch Hydia and her daughters Reeka and Draggle adapt as characters in Friendship is Magic or Equestria girls?

• Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...

I like the idea of bringing back older characters but I think it is unlikely that human characters will be brought into Fim because Fim is a world that is exclusive of our world compared to g1 which was more like our world with humans and normal realistic horses as well. I like hydia and would love for them to make a new villain based off her or bring her back in some way but I doubt it would be as what she was in the movie.