Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Faeriefalls

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Make him a Unicorn or Pegasus and fingers aren't necessary :)

It's also quite possible he's just trained himself to pluck with the side of his hoof, but that really suspends disbelief.

Hopefully this helps you ;)

Haha, that would make a lot of sense! But for some reason I've always wanted my ponysona to be an earth pony... I dunno why!:please:

Now, off to go think about which name to pick! Hmm...:okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Rhythm Red said:

Haha, that would make a lot of sense! But for some reason I've always wanted my ponysona to be an earth pony... I dunno why!:please:

Now, off to go think about which name to pick! Hmm...:okiedokieloki:

Pluck with the side of the hoof and try to suspend disbelief I guess. Good luck! 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

It's also quite possible he's just trained himself to pluck with the side of his hoof, but that really suspends disbelief.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

OMG... Gloam... there’s a black dot in the top right corner of that drawing...

It's on your end. Mine is dotless. 

I think I might have just gone to the dark side. That may be the most evil thing I've done this year. 

3 hours ago, Witch said:

Show me pictures of your sonas and favourite OCs! I just love them! 

On another note, while I still get used to drawing the g4 style (I’m fair rubbish right now) if anyone wants to do a pony art swap for g4 art and my style, hit me up! I’d love to see my ponysona as a proper g4. 

Oh boy; you just had to say that! :orly:

Well, to start off, here's my deer-sona. <3

Commission - Deer-sona (by Crecious.png

The following group shot is my first five OCs; Pathfinder, Sojourner, Corsair, Autumn, Stargazer.

group_shot_by_dennybutt-d96uq18.png

After that, here are Gideon and Zaru:

1cc40d295e85ef49.pngf44acfcaab267.png

Followed by Trailblazer, Cherry Blosson, and Scarlet Willow!

Gift - Trailblazer & Hyperion (by ShadOBabe).pngTrade - Cherry Blossom (by Creicous).pngTrade - Scarlet Willow (by Creicous).png

Lastly, I have three others that do not yet have pics, or even final designs at this point. They are Comettail (hippogriff), Gypsy (Gryphon), and Zipper (Changeling). Maybe soon!

5 minutes ago, Jeric said:

It's on your end. Mine is dotless. 

I think I might have just gone to the dark side. That may be the most evil thing I've done this year. 

That's not funny Jeric! I am not crazy! Look!

BEHOLD... the DOT... circled in red for you convenience.

the_dot_by_shadobabe-dbvcwe9.png

**STARES AT IT LIKE A CRAZY PERSON** :blink:

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 3

• 10 months later...

Before I show mine, I must say your ponysona is absolutely mesmerizing and stunning. It's hard for me to look away, she's that beautiful. 

Okay, this is Thunder Lily, my ponysona oc. She's a Crystal Pony too! Well, half. X3 Her mother is a unicorn and her father is a Crystal Pony, so she just has the eyes.1102002947_ThunderLily.thumb.png.c178182028d9c5d5b2a9165c4857953b.png  ThunderLily.png.eff5311541e83bc8ef543ceba1702162.png

And here's just ocs that I based entirely on my family. The top three are my mother and older sisters, and the two bottom are my half younger sister and brother. My mother and half siblings have normal sky blue eyes while my sisters have Crystal Pony eyes as well as hazel and green eyes.

1888752544_OCFamily.png.b14c839be26b21bfa799e2ae8d32f9c0.png

I already have a fursona and a few furry OCs, I don't feel a need to have anything more than a ponysona, and even that is more of an idea for a G1 custom. There are so many canon ponies, I just like to RP and commission art of them instead, using some character traits that I gave my favorite ponies as a kid. In a way, they're an OC aside from the design.

I'm also from the MLP Arena.

Edited by Khoufu

This is my ponysona MoonPetal! 

I had the idea of her from reading a lot of creepypastas but shes not solely a creepypasta pony. I'll use her for anything! She just started up her own restaurant where shes always trying out new recipes and ingredients!

Oops forgot to post her pic :kindness:21bmyh5.png

7 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

I got a couple in my mind. I haven’t thought of a ponysona, as I don’t even thought of what colors I could have :twismile:

The Pony maker is a good way to try out colors,   I tend to use it a little it when I hit a rough spot.   I have a sona/oc a bit,  while the others I have are all ocs/next gens I made for odd pairings!    

Rune: rD6ol1H.png

• 3 years later...