Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Skittles n' Apples: My Best Friend & Sister Discussion *NASCAR & myself only*

NavelColt

(edited)

So yeah, this be our topic to discuss things currently going on in the RP. On here we try to keep the out of character talking to inside this topic, and not in the actual roleplay topic :3 So yeah, instead of PM's, we'll talk about RP ideas and whatnot in here.

RP Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/17271-skittles-n-apples-my-best-friend-sister-nascar-myself-only/

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

Okay. Sounds splendid~

Okay, let's get the summary overviewed...

I will be Dash, you'll be AJ....Hm....where should we start with this one.... O.o

Okay. Sounds splendid~

Okay, let's get the summary overviewed...

I will be Dash, you'll be AJ....Hm....where should we start with this one.... O.o

Correction, I'll be both Applejack and Applebloom, and you'll be Dash ^^

Suppose I'll start with me being Applejack, closing up the barn for the night with Applebloom as it's getting cold and dark out, and she's reflecting on how Granny Smith and her brother have gone out of town for the weekend, and how it's just her and Applebloom. Then you can start off with Dash flying, trying to clear the last of the clouds, but then loosing control somehow and crashing down near AJ's house ^^

Btw, since I AM going to be two characters, don't feel intimidated when I start making reasonably big posts xP Just be as detailed as you want to be, and that's good enough.

Okay, all that sounds perfectly fine. :3

Well, since Dashie seems to have a canonical pattern of clearing out the clouds during the day, I'll just make it so she somehow lost track of time, and she's doing it much later than usual. She might start getting tired and dizzy from her suddenly altered shift, and that's how she'll ever-so-conveniently end up near Sweet Apple Acres. :P This should be so fun!

• Brohoof 1