Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Non-profits/charities you donate to

Kaneki

What non-profits/charities do you donate to? It's always good to donate to those who need help, or those who provide something useful at the support of donations as a non-profit.

Have donated to

WFYI Public Radio (NPR)

Operation Blessing

Plan to donate to

Wikimedia Foundation

Samaritan's Purse

I'm a member and supporter of Amnesty International.

I have also donated to UNICEF, Anima and Greenpeace.

Edited by Guest

Oceana and One World One Ocean when there's a need for signatures or volunteers.

I donate to several, but the biggest two are March of Dimes and Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital. 

5 minutes ago, New display name said:

Only money I donated ever was for Poniverse and that was because I really enjoyed being here

Enjoyed? As in past tense. :wau:

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I donate to several, but the biggest two are March of Dimes and Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital. 

Enjoyed? As in past tense. :wau:

Well as of right now I'm not really sure of my enjoyment as a whole. Because for example now I enjoyed being here again for after some time but if I would be here the same amount of time I used to I don't think I would enjoy it as much. Which is why I'm trying to find out a good balance on here.

I donate to Poniverse every month (you should, too, if you like this place!). This is my favourite nonprofit. :pinkie:

I used to give to the local riding associations of political parties I supported as well, but recently cut down on those. I've given a reasonable amount of money to BC Children's Hospital and charity:water in the past as well, largely through MLPF's annual Christmastime fundraisers.

• Brohoof 3