Amanita

Private Me and Sherem (1x1)

Sherem: *keeping his smile and looking at her while she can't see him* there is no rest for wicked *he says in a low tone*

Kirwen: good, I have a plan, get ready to burn them on their sides and then follow me, but you must hurry

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Amanita: Sherem, I swear to god, if you’re trying to trick me.

Night: *nods and her eyes turn to slits as well*

*both of the Deer Dragons' cutiemarks start glowing and their claws unsheath from their hooves*

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: trick you??? what do you mean Amanita? *he asks still with a smile* how could I trick you right now? and about what? 

Kirwen: *runs faster to a small mountain ahead of them and jumps to the rocks as fast as she can* ready to unleash it!

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Amanita: The lower voice than your normal one.

(Basically, he sounds like Sheoreth (I'm assuming that Sheoreth has a deeper voice than Sherem) to her)

Rose & Night: *they open their maws in answer*

• Brohoof 1

(hahahaha you asked for the devil and he is here XD)

Sheoreth: seems your eyes might not work right now, but your brain is at least functional at all.

Kirwen: FIRE!!! *she yells as she runs to the top of the small mountain and prepares something* 

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Amanita: *she looks in his general direction, glaring slightly, but its a off to the right a lot*

Rose & Night: *they both fire their flames, Rose's flames looking like rose petals going in a spiral form, and Night's looking like stars in a spiral pattern*

• Brohoof 1

*they trap the horde soldiers in the flames and routing them pretty quickly*

Kirwen: Get over here!!!!! *she calls them to the top of it* 

Sheoreth: ohh don't give me that look, it kinda ruins your evil side sexiness *he smirks* 

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Night: *she flies towards the small mountain that Kirwen is on*

Rose: *she turns back and flies to Kirwen as well*

Amanita: *she continues to glare towards his direction* Good. I'm glad about that.

• Brohoof 1

Sheoreth: you like to ruin your sexiness??? well, that is a waste bugaboo *he goes near to her* tell me how does it feel to carry another creature of madness inside your belly? 

Kirwen: *she makes something explode and pushes some rocks that bury the soldiers of the horde under them*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Amanita: I... *she hears him approach closer, and her head follows him* Wait, what?!?!

Night: *she helps Kirwen push some of the rocks*

Rose: *she looks towards Buttercup, and sighs as she sees her sister wasn't harmed once more*

• Brohoof 1

Sheoreth: oh wait, has your better side not told you that we also did our "buissness" and that now the baby you have inside you is also tainted...or well...Blessed with our powers? *he makes a brief pause and then says* SURPRISE!! (Toffee Style XD) 

Kirwen: *they both manage to kill the hole group and Kirwen Pants a bit tired* 

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Rose: Is either of you injured? *she asks as she sits and rustled through her bag slightly*

Buttercup: *she glides down, wincing as she does, but lands easily enough*

Amanita: WHAT!?!? You... You did that??

• Brohoof 1

Kirwen: not injured, just a...bit fatigued...that's all, you should take a look at Buttercup...was it?

Sheoreth: WE, correction, WE did that bugaboo, convincing your other side wasn't easy, but I wouldn't say it was a major challenge. So yeah, soon that baby inside of you is gonna be part you, part wussy, and part us, who are the better versions of you.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Buttercup: *she nods quietly*

Rose: Thank you... *she goes over to Buttercup, and gently cleans and dresses her wounds*

(Oh yeah, just to clear up any confision on what Buttercup had said earlier, the "-I can feel them on my flowers!" Buttercup's special talent allows her to have a special connection ((kind of mind link)) with her flowers that she grows)

Amanita: W-What?

• Brohoof 1

Sheoreth: you heard it all, and since your brain is working I can assume you get what I'm getting at here lady!

(nice ideas for powers, actually it reminds me of an Anime character with a similar ability)

Kirwen: *takes a small break so that Rose can work on her sister*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

(Who would that be?)

Amanita: N-No... You... You corrupted the childrenten?! (Since I don't remember if we officially decided if Shining Bow was going to be an only child or not?)

Buttercup: *she winces at the disinfectant*

• Brohoof 1

(she is called Momo Bella Deviluke, I'll leave you a pic of her on the OCC and for all that is holy for you DON'T WATCH THE ANIME EVER!!!!)

(maybe they can have more children if you want to, but since she is only one since the exam that it was made inside her uterus showed only to be her)

Sheoreth: Corrupted??? nah, we just added something to...upgrade her from her weak form

Kirwen: take it in girl, that's what danger feels like

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Buttercup: *she nods, but then starts flinching even when nothing is happening to her*

Amanita: *she growls low in her throat* She would not have been weak! Why must you always think that something will be weak if it doesn't have a corrupted side?!

• Brohoof 1

(since this is a long one I will use bold text)

Sheoreth: *emulates her sight spell and casts on her, tough is a much weaker spell and only would last a couple of minutes* you just don't get it do you? *he opens his hoofs imitating a balance* Let me tell you how life works for wussy and me, *he moves one hoof* here we have all the good things, like you, that come to his life *he moves the other* and here we have all the tragedy and sadness he has lived, too much on the good side he would bee tooo happy and our destiny would not come to pass, meaning an escape from what we are destined to face and if the balance goes the other way, his mind breaks and he commits suicide, if either side of the balance goes to the extreme, I loose, but as myself *moves both his hooves* I'm the fucking pivot. So this is little matter of tragedy is a counter balance to the happy situation that he is having a daughter. Now, for you and the wussy, she is a precious thing she is to come, but to me...she is just collateral. A means to and end so when the time comes I will make use of her. And to be honest I was more than satisfied that your other half decided to help me on this little part. However how your other side really feels about this, is not yet too clear to me.

Kirwen: she seems to have suffered some serious damage that she has post traumatic reactions to pain

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Buttercup: *she shakes her head as she points to the ground, where the little deployment of horde soldiers is crushed, where a single flower can be seen drooping from underneath the rubble*

Amanita: I...

Night: *she looks* Ah, shit! Sorry Buttercup!

• Brohoof 1

Kirwen: but that ability of yours, to commune with the flora around you, pretty rare and great, but I don't think she can follow us where we are going....

Sheoreth: hmm left you speechless?? I know, it's one of my biggest qualities *he acts all uplifted*

Aerion: *wakes up again seeing that the sun is coming up and looks at forest and a small song goes into his head* (more info in the OCC)

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Rose: Miss Kirwen is right, Buttercup. And you know it.

Buttercup: But I can help! Rose, you know how many flower gardens I have scattered around the forest! You know that great big one I planted which earned me my cutiemark? They're by it!

Amanita: *she shakes her head, looking tired*

Forest: *she twitches in her sleep, a smile on her face*

• Brohoof 1

Kirwen: planted what???? a big flower???? 

Sheoreth: hmmm seems time is up for now, let's just leave it like this...try not to do something stupid. If you're gonna abort her, I suggest do it quick *turns back and passes out to the cold floor*

Aerion: *steps to his wheel chair* 

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Buttercup: Its called a Sunbeam flower, and I had planted smaller flowers around it. But yes, its a big flower, a VERY big flower.

Amanita: S-Sherem! *she picks him up with her magic, and takes him to the bed*

• Brohoof 1

Kirwen: and you say the horde is camped there, and perhaps is where we are going, but you get how dangerous it would be right? and Rose, this is your call, think carefully about this. 

Sherem: *bleeding from his head from his previous hit*

Aerion: *looks at forest again*

• Brohoof 1

Badges