Amanita

Private Me and Sherem (1x1)

Stannis: Have fun? *he asks with a small smile*

Night: Yeah, hey... You alright?

Splash: *she had started to growl slightly*

Rosemary: S-Splash? Babe? What's the matter?

(Oof, Disarray is gonna be right in the smoke to, checking for others)

Disarray: *she keeps checking, but she's coughing slightly now*

• Brohoof 1

(but she is no predator right??? or am I missing something here?)

Kirwen: I'm fi...*she drifts in and out of conscience* inneee....*her eyes start to have a sharp form and she howls really loudly before passing out*

Sherem: *wakes up again* what the?????!!! *he looks out the window and something pulls his gut warning him something bad is about to come*

*even the kids seem to be affected by something in the air*

Snow Diamond: something foul has reached the air...

• Brohoof 1

*the Timberwolf pups answer Kirwen's howl themselves, and the Tailmouth foals yell with the pups*

(She's mostly big cat parts, like, she's mostly made of big cat and predator biology but with some herbivore DNA mixed in there)

Amanita: *the howls wake her up* What's going on?

• Brohoof 1

(ooohhh...okay they are screwed...)

Sherem: I really don't know but something is telling me this is not good at all...

Aerion: uhh...your highness...I should leave you to your daughter...although is pretty late...though...*he tries to sneak pass him trying to pretend*

Snow Diamond: *she starts to summon a cold wind into Ponyville* 

• Brohoof 1

(But remember in the OOC we talked that since she was a Draconequus, that she would have bouts of control over her actions, and she would feel guilty, especially if she hurt Discord)

Amanita: It doesn't sound good either... Why are they howling?

Stannis: No, I wish to speak with both of you. Please.

• Brohoof 1

(ahh, touche...this will be traumatic for her really really hard)

Sherem: seems it was Kirwen who started the matter...you know wolves...one howl and then the rest.

Aerion: oh...oh okay...*he goes back to his bed and sits like he is about to be scold* 

• Brohoof 1

(Indeed)

Amanita: But Tailmouths aren't wolves...

Forest: Fathe-

Stannis: *he cuts her off by holding up a hoof* I'm not mad. Well, I am, not about you two having sex, but the environment that you did.

Disarray: *she finishes checking the forest and then teleports back into town, still coughing a lot, but she can hear the howling* What in the- *cough* hay?

Edited by Amanita
  • Brohoof 1

(lets try not to break her then)

Sherem: then I'm out of... *soon all the predators and some dragons start to growl and some of them have their eyes sharp and with murder*

Snow diamond: *she throws the hole wind at the city that lowers the temperature really fast*

Aerion: to be honest that was my fault.

• Brohoof 1

(The smoke kind of was already doing that, considering that she was like, right in it)

Forest: No, its both of our faults. I allowed it, remember?

Disarray: *her eyes keep going from the normal to the predator state*

Rose: *she shivers*

Rosemary: Splash, babe, snap out of it!

• Brohoof 1

Aerion: now, your highness what punishment should I go through so that Forest is okay????

Sherem: there is something in the air that *soon inside the hospital turns into chaos as soon that many other hospitalized predators start to go rampage inside the building and in the camp as well* SHIT!!!:...

*mayhem all over the city is due again* 

• Brohoof 1

Stannis: Punishment? The only punishment I would give is if you hurt her.

Splash: *she launchs herself at Rosemary* ARRGH!!

Rosemary: SPLASH NO!

Stannis: *he places himself in front of the door so none of the rampaging predators can get in*

Disarray: *she looks around at the mayhem around herself now and launches herself at the nearest living moving being*

(Who should it be?)

Edited by Amanita
  • Brohoof 1

*a random and unlucky guard, that had the misfortune of being there, and soon Kirwen will wake up an attack everybody in sight*

Sherem: hun, we have to go now!!! *carries her on his back and flies away from out of the window*

Aerion: what's all the ruckus out there??? *soon a timberwolf enters to attack in the room of Forest, Stannis and Aerion*

• Brohoof 1

Stannis: Aerion, your wings are uninjured correct? Because if not, then I'm going to need you to fly Forest to safety.

Disarray: *she didn't kill the guard, but the by guard did run off to find Discord*

Amanita: I hope everyone else in there will be alright..

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: better we make sure, we have to find Mirage and then we can find the leaders of the alliance to stop this madness. *he flies to the place of Mirage/Amanita*

Aerion: I can fight now! *taking his spear he holds the door* you two on the other hoof are not in condition, I will open a path so that you can escape and make sure to contact your guard and if necessary leave the city. 

*down on the street they saw how all the predators were attacking everypony and everybody on sight, even they saw Rosemary and Splash that was hurting Rosemary*

• Brohoof 1

Stannis: I was hoping not to do this. But this is an order Aerion. Not a request. Now go.

Disarray: *she roars out at some ponies, causing them to run*

Splash: *she keeps growling and grunting*

Rosemary: Splash! Please!

Amanita: Alright...

• Brohoof 1

Aerion: I'm sorry your highness *he pushes them out of the hospital into safety while the rest of Stannis' guard awaited them outside* but you are not my king *he locks himself with the threat inside letting Forest and Stannis leave* 

Sherem: *they get to the place where Mirage and Mistletoe were resting after their DD (short for Dirty Deed) and find them inside the house*

*what was left of the guard and the army were trying to keep the predators in calm but they were getting overwhelmed very fast* 

• Brohoof 1

(Where be Discord and ok)

Forest: No! *she yells as she tries to go back for him* Please! Aerion!

Mistletoe: *he brings them inside, where Mirage, Rose, Buttercup, and Night are, as well as Mirage in a Timberwolf form holding down both Glory and Oak who are growling, biting, and scratching*

Disarray: *she realizes what she's doing* Oh Faust... *she casts a mini forcefield around the predators* (including herself)

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: they are like out of themselves...they are savage...feral...like..like...

Sheoreth: *IHH* like they were reduced to they basic instincts...soon tough, you will be forced to get it again wussy*

Kirwen: *soon wakes up and goes on a rampage*

Aerion: *stays behind to give them time to regroup and tries not to kill anybody* 

• Brohoof 1

(Weren't you Discord though? And she put up the force fields around the ones in the hospital to)

Amanita: Oh gosh... That's... That's Oak isn't it? He's so... Aggressive now though.... And that must be Glory.... She's so much more aggressive as well... What happened to them?

• Brohoof 1

(yes, not bringing him out yet though xD) 

Sherem: something is affecting them, it's clear otherwise they would not try to kill us on sight...

*soon the cold breeze enters the house of Amanita and Mirage*

Snow Diamond: they are affected by something in the air.

*the predators tried to break the fields in a berserk mode* 

• Brohoof 1

(Ah, ok then)

Disarray: *she starts to spend all of her energy on maintaining the fields*

Oak: *his Tailmouth bites Mirage*

Mirage: ARGH!! SON OF A BISCUIT EATER THAT HURT!! *she winced, and continued to curse, but didn't let him go*